View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Laele Azure Zazael (lost my old password/email...) 

Post Laele Azure Zazael (lost my old password/email...)
((There we go, all three back up and editable by me :D and now i email myself the passwords and i never have to deal with this problem again.))

Alright Miss Let us begin the usual interview Starting with the basics. Your name age and home town.

”Well then my name is Laele Azure Zazel. I'm twenty two and I'm from the city of Lehrte Germany though I lived in the city of Worcester. Is that good enough?”

For this it certainly is Miss Zazel... interesting name... Angel that's often called for 'love invocations'

”I decided on the name myself though not for any such reasons. May we please continue?”

Yes well You're quite a bit older than some of the other students to apply Might I ask why you waited so long to start college?

”I went to the cordon blu after high school and worked for two years after that. I decided it wasn't the right move for me. I decided to attempt college. As for why Shokushu. It seemed like a unique choice.”

Well that's as good a reason as any. Now lets continue. The administration requires that you tell us how you treat your pubic hair.

”What?! What in god's name could that be for?”

Something about helpping with personality assessment.

” Fan -bloody-tastic... perverted twits run this school apparently. But if I must... I have a tattoo there no hair grows... It's a musical note with rather ornate scroll work around it.

Very very creative now moving on for the uniform we need to know your height and weight as well as your three measurements.

”This sounds more like the interview for a fucking prostitute than a student you realize this right? But I digress I guess I have no choice but to answer. I'm a hundred seventy five centimeters tall roughly and about 68 kilos and my measurements are 97-90-102 in centimeters”

Oh yes I almost forgot we also need your cup size.

”Yes yes I had a feeling you would be asking that as well... E cup...”

Alright continuing, what languages can you speak?

”English, German and a little bit of japanese.”

Good good, I know you may object to this however we really have to ask for health reasons... are you sexually active?
”Excuse me?!”

Are you a virgin?

”I'm twenty two! What do you think?!”

you're avoiding the question

”You little twat! How dare you! How many girls anwer this question anyway!?”

Most of them.

”oh this right bit of hell! Alright I am indeed a virgin...”

The woman laughs a little at that.

”And when did you lose your chastity?!

Fifteen to captain of the high school varsity football team.

”I officially hate you...”

Lets continue then. What are you interested in and what do you do?”

”Alright then. My interests and activities, this is more proper for an interview. I quite enjoy oil painting, cooking, archeology, dancing of various sorts, I do also enjoy studying the occult and sketching various things in colored pencil. There is plenty more though I doubt you need me talking about them for an hour."

Yes lets continue to some of the more detailed things for yor interview. Tell us about your past if you would be so kind.

”Of course my past is nothing special. I suppose You might expect something traumatic or insane or that perhaps I was a bad girl or a goody goody but. You would be off. I was certainly a good girl but, not perfect, everyone has their streak of mischief don't they now? I was raised by mum and father in quite a loving home in worcester. Mum was the source of income with the number one resturaunt in the city. I didn't see her all that much but, that is why I went to culinary school first. To try and emulate her. Fantastic person she is. I wasn't a perfect student and I never found anyone I loved or even liked enough to ask on a date... And no one ever asked me. That's about all the important things correct?”

Moving on. Besides that pubic tattoo and that piercing in your right ear any others?

”No afraid not. May I go now?”

“If you don't want to chat a little bit of course.”

Name: Laele Azure Zazel
Place of Birth: Lehrte Germany
Nationality:English
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color: Crystal blue
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Skin Tone:Pale
Pubic Hair:None
Height: 174.6 cm( false) 170 cm (proper)
Weight: 67.7 kilo (False) 64 kilo(proper)
Bust: 97cm E cup(estimate)
Waist: 90cm(proper)
Hips: 102cm(slightly off)
Background: Simple (see dialogue)
Personality: She's apparently a very proper society girl, a bit of a prude really. She's a bit of a kind sweet girl though from beyond the prudish side of her. Though perhaps not quite as kind as first assumed. clearly she is very driven when she has found something she wants, she can be seen to be willing to do almost anything to further her own goals or at least she's developing the capabilities to. Failure is not an option once she's set her mind to something. It also seems she has a bit of a secret enjoyment of serving people.
Virgin?yes though not proud of it
Piercing or Tattoos: Pubic Tattoo; musical note & scroll work
Language: English. German and a little japanese
Magic? Potential Since meeting with the head girl Vera she has learned to see the flow of life energy(mana) within all living things, her own mana seems very inconsistent, untamed and powerful. she is being tained by said headgirl in exchange for certain services

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah
Feel free to PM for whatever! PM box is always open

Last edited by LaeleAzure on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:44 am

Post Re: Laele Azure Zazael (lost my old password/email...)
Nice, hope to bump into you.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Interesting Character. When she is settled Thorak wouldn't mind to meet her one day. Just one Question:

Lehrte?

Lehrte??

Oh i see, close to Peine, Pearl of Lower Saxony...

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 am

It's been two months since last reply, please do not necro old threads. Locking.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]