View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Kururugi Kaname (Sealed Priestess) 

Post Kururugi Kaname (Sealed Priestess)
Student Bio/Profile
Name: Kururugi Kaname
Place of Birth: Kashima Ward [Tokyo]
Nationality: White
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: White
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: She wears white clothing, red and white miko attire, and a silver necklace, and a yellow headband. (shrine clothes)
She loves the school uniform, and wears it all the time. (School Outfit)
She wears normal clothes, and no longer wears a white dress. (casual clothes)
She has short blonde hair.
She wears casual clothes everyday and everywhere.
She wears her Miko outfit on shrine grounds, or for special occasions.
She wears her School Uniform on School grounds only.
Height: 5 feet
Weight: 100 lbs.
Bust: 86 cm. (33.9 inches)
Waist: 66 cm. (26 inches)
Hips: 91.4 cm. (36 inches)
Background: Kaname was born and soon after birth at the age of 5, she started training in the art of the sword. At the age of 5, she was raised to know the samurai technique hidden power. At the age of ten she was taught the art of the ninja, and martial arts. At the age of 15, she was trained in the art of the Miko, and learned to harness her hidden power Breast Alteration. Through trial and error she practiced the technique Rail Gun and didn't master it until the age of 18. At the age of 15, she applied to Mahora Academy, and got in. She got a Library Exploration Club pass to all libraries while staying at the school. At the age of 18 she Graduated Mahora Academy. Upon arival she found out her power to change Bust size of self or others did not work.
Psychological Profile: Normal
Personality: Kaname loves cute people. Kaname likes icecream and doing martial arts.
She is shy around people, usually not talking to them, because she is busy, reading a book.
She likes to explore places, too wild for most people to go.
She is a member of a library exploration club, so most people can’t go where she likes to go.
She has a sword that she calls Muramasa, that can alter the size of the girls breasts that are cut.
Virgin? Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: No
Language: Japanese and English
Activities: She is shy around people, usually not talking to them, because she is busy, reading a book. She likes to explore places, too wild for most people to go. She is a member of a library exploration club, so most people can’t go where she likes to go. She has a sword that she calls Muramasa, that can alter the size of the girls breasts that are cut.

Miscellaneous: Kaname’s necklace works for anyone wearing the necklace. It works for an hour, but with training, Kaname can increase the time she can breathe underwater. Kaname’s magic would increase by learning how to control and use her powers! Muramasa could once power on water magic, and increase power of user, but no longer. (electricity = Rail Gun)
magic?: electricity

Last edited by alexmagnie on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Post Re: Kururugi Kaname (Sealed Priestess)
Welcome aboard :)

Who does not adore a Miko;)

I got a few questions, though. What exactly does her powers mean? Breast alteration, is that the power to change her own breasts, or that of others as well (with the swords)? I also wonder what the electricity powers are. Are those the same as the rail gun power?

Also, I am pretty sure she would not be allowed to bring a real sword to the island. Perhaps it is a training sword or something?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

Not even a training sword. She could probably improvise one with a tree branch or cardboard tube after she gets to the island.

As for the powers... let's see... after the inhibitor effect, she might just be able to hold her breath for longer then normal, which would be within her skills ANYWAY. Though I don't think she'll be able to alter breast size anymore to be honest. It could be left in as flavor though.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:26 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
alexmagnie wrote:

Distinguishing features: She wears white clothing, red and white miko attire, and a silver necklace, and a yellow headband.
She loves the school uniform, and wears it all the time.
She wears normal clothes, and no longer wears a white dress.

These three statements seem to conflict with each other. Perhaps some clarification (or the removal of the two that don't describe her current clothing preferences) would help.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 am

Madison wrote:
Not even a training sword. She could probably improvise one with a tree branch or cardboard tube after she gets to the island.

As for the powers... let's see... after the inhibitor effect, she might just be able to hold her breath for longer then normal, which would be within her skills ANYWAY. Though I don't think she'll be able to alter breast size anymore to be honest. It could be left in as flavor though.

One the one hand the inhibitors are supposed to decrease magical effects, but on the other hand the basic intention of doing so is to make it impossible for the students to resist the monsters and generally facilitate raunchy, non-consensual sex. Since breast alteration doesn't seem likely to enhance her chances of escape whatsoever, and is completely in line with the sexual theme it seems like a shame if she can't make use of the power. With the above considerations in mind one could make an argument that the breast alteration magic is in accordance to the rules.

My two cents.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:28 am
Profile YIM

I noticed something... said power is in the sword... which isn't allowed ANYWAY.

And also, discussing it with Stormbringer, he agrees, it's not for students. Monsters can have it *Within reason*, and it would be a temporary thing.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Students are supposed to be normal, human females. We have allowed very limited magic for roleplay fluff but that does not include any sort of body mod as a general rule. This is in accordance with Niceman's own rules about catgirls, which is where we would end up if we allowed shape changing to become an accepted precedent.

So sorry but it does infringe the rules even without any aspect of carrying mystical, magical weaponry.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Fine, it won't be roleplayed, but it is still a natural ability of miss kaname.
So I would like to keep the ability, but not use in roleplay.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:20 pm

No, cannot really have it at all.

That way, you won't be tempted to use it.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm
Profile WWW

Mmmm. Stormbringer's point seems valid. I really hadn't considered how that sort of power would encourage things like catgirls.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

I updated my profile, and changed the magic list.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]