View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Rika Inoue 

Post Rika Inoue
Name: Rika Inoue
Place of Birth: Japan
Nationality: Japanese American
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Asian
Pubic Hair:
Height: 5'3"
Weight: Undisclosed
Bust: 32"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 32"
Background: Raised by her delinquent older brother following their parents' death, and joined his gang once she was old enough. Though at first he resisted, she was permitted to join when she revealed to the gang that she had inherited a limited degree of her mother's elemental control. The gang was extremely successful for a few years due to the leadership of her brother and her abilities. Eventually the gang got too big, and were dealt with by the authorities. After a sting, her brother was sent to prison, and the gang split up. Rika believes she has gotten off lightly by being sent to a finishing school so that she may be rehabilitated away from her brother, but in actuality she has been sent to SHS as it's power-dampening facilities will render her easier to contain than she would be in a mundane prison.
Psychological Profile: Hydrophobic due to childhood trauma.
Personality: Quiet, but confident. More than capable of standing up for herself in the face of adversity.
Virgin? Yes.
Piercing or Tattoos: No.
Language: Japanese, English
Activities: Prefers to keep herself to herself.
Miscellaneous: Misses her brother and her bike. Dislikes idle chatter.
Magic? Electrical control. Originally capable of directing bolts and creating a powerful offensive field, as well as some non-combative techniques. Is now limited to weak sparks only really good for lighting, and a very weak electrical field only good for a few shocks before tiring herself out.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Post Re: Rika Inoue
Hmm, interesting to see someone with a more 'delinquent' past than a lot of the other people here. How repentant/unrepentant is she of her earlier ways? Is she just sorry that she's a 'bad girl' who got caught, or does she feel guilty for her brother's plight, and want to make amends? Also, I can think of a few 'creative' uses for the creation of electrical shocks that might make her pretty popular with the other students. Does she have a 'violet wand' setting? ;)

Hope to run into her sometime!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Character looks good and you made it sure that she was powerful with her abilities but are now useless thanks to the dampers around the school, I think it looks good so far

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:22 pm
Profile YIM

Morgan wrote:
How repentant/unrepentant is she of her earlier ways? Is she just sorry that she's a 'bad girl' who got caught, or does she feel guilty for her brother's plight, and want to make amends?

The only thing she feels guilty for is her brother going to prison, as she thinks that she's gotten off lightly in comparison. She has no regrets regarding her lifestyle, because it was the lifestyle she was raised in.

Morgan wrote:
Also, I can think of a few 'creative' uses for the creation of electrical shocks that might make her pretty popular with the other students. Does she have a 'violet wand' setting? ;)

She'd wouldn't know anything about that. Her powers were a "gift" from her mother, and she used them as an edge where she could in a male-dominated lifestyle and culture.

Morgan wrote:
Hope to run into her sometime!

I'm sure that could be arranged. I'm not really sure where to start, if I'm honest.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Be interesting to see what happons when she saw that it was a seaplane, and it involved going to an island, considering her fear of water.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
Be interesting to see what happons when she saw that it was a seaplane, and it involved going to an island, considering her fear of water.

I imagine they would've kept her sedated until she reached SHS, due to her abilities.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Well, all students get sedated without their knowledge on the flight.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:

I suspect that what Rika's suggesting is that if she's being brought here by order of the court (and this is a rather more fetishy/fantasy court; of course they'll use drugs), then she's probably going to be sedated early on, possibly even at the airport. She might well be put under again, with a higher dosage, to make sure she doesn't wake up on the plane, but there's no reason both sedations can't happen.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Morgan wrote:
Madison wrote:

I suspect that what Rika's suggesting is that if she's being brought here by order of the court (and this is a rather more fetishy/fantasy court; of course they'll use drugs), then she's probably going to be sedated early on, possibly even at the airport. She might well be put under again, with a higher dosage, to make sure she doesn't wake up on the plane, but there's no reason both sedations can't happen.

That's about the long-and-short of what I was about to say, yes.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Welcome to Shokushu

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 pm
Profile YIM

I need to decide where to make my first thread now...

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Might be best to try one in the student common room, mostly with you moving in and maybe meet one or two of the students

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu character looks good.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Welcome to Shokushu. Enjoy your stay!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 am

Well, I've made an opening post in the Common Room forum. I hope to see some of you there, and thank you for all the welcomes.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next