View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 New Student Alicia 

Post New Student Alicia
Name: Alicia
Place of Birth: Florida
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Dark Brown with blonde Highlights
Eye Color: Blue Grey
Ethnicity: White
Skin Tone: Tan
Height: 5'2
Weight: 90 lbs
Virgin: Currently

Alicia is a really kind hearted girl but when she is nervous she can be sarcastic and mean spirited to hide her vulnerability. She is very loyal to her friends. She lived her younger years in Florida until a tragic accident took her parents life. Her older sister took her in and raised her.
It was after the tragedy of her parents death she found out she was differn't from other little girls. When she would feel the really sad and hollow she would actually phase out the natural plane, and in this state she could pass through walls or objects would pass through her with out harming her. She began to practice until she could control her powers no matter what emotions were running through her. Her phase time increased and she could do it how ever many times she wanted too.

About to be a senior in High School her sister got a new job That required her to travel and not being able to take care of her sister she looks for a school that she can afford to send her. She finds a peculiar high school off an Island and knowing her sisters love of the beach signs her up.

Alicia is a very petite girl. Standing at 5'2 only weighing about 90lbs.
She has Small breast that matched her small frame and a cute round butt. She has medium length dark brown hair. She loves the beach so her skin always has a light glowing tan to it.

She is insanely jealous of girls with big breast or that look more womanly then her which causes her to be mean spirited to them.

Alicia is currently a Virgin but has a Boyfriend and has seen and only touched his penis. Although she doesn't really know it now his penis is really small and thin compared to most guys or other things...

She loves running on the beach for her workout. She usually runs in a sports bra and shorts. She Loves trying new things and recently picked up archery and if this school allows it she wishes to continue her hobby. She is not good at it yet but she is learning very quickly and hopes she will become an expert during her time at this high school.

She is not the smartest girl but certainly not a dumb one she studies hard and believes that she always give her best effort. Does good in school.

Since her Arrival to the Island Alicia noticed an unusual feeling. She feels weaker and when she tries to phase when no one is looking she realizes she can not hardly phase out once for even a second.

Although concerned she makes her way to the School

Last edited by ghostgirl98x on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Post Re: New Student Alicia
I'd be willing too, first thing's first you need to set up a character bio before you start anything.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Yea kind of why I ask to be showed the ropes
lol thanks for the help

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 pm

so where do I start a character bio

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 pm

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3527

You post bios in this section (New Students). You can edit your first post so your Bio is at least the first post for this topic.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 pm

ok thanks for the info I made a new b4 I checked it but hope you like it

I made like 2 of em so i deleted them now. Ok sorry people be patient

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu! Hope to run into you sometime.

Just so you know, there are inhibitors on the island which will at least weaken, and probably neutralize, her phasing ability.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:11 am

yup I know I figure I could use it once and escape momentarily... if you catch my drift

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 am

Sorry, but gonna have to lose the "Phasing" ability entirely.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:03 am
Profile WWW

Alicia: no problem, glad to be of some help.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]