View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Eve Starling 

Post Eve Starling
Name: Eve Starling
Place of Birth: USA
Hair Color: A lighter Dirty blond
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: None (Naturally hairless)
Distinguishing features: Youthful appearence, ageless appearing skin.
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 115 lb.
Bust: C
Virgin? Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: None.
Language: English
Activities: Archery, Marshel arts, Knife throwing/fighting
Background: Being born in newyork she was raised to be daddies little princess. She was given everything she ever wanted. and she never questioned it. anything she needed. wanted. or desired was made to happen. If someone at school had been bulliing her.. oddly enough after she had told her father about it. The bullier seemed to eather stopped. or simply moved to a different school. After a while People had just started being nicer to her all around.. if not outright scared at times. Which when she was younger she could never figure out why that was. If she were to flirt with a guy. he seemed more scared of her then anything.

It wasnt until one day. when she was at home. when she walked in on her father.. and there were 2 people bound and gagged over one of the many body gaurds shoulder her father allways had. needless to say she was stunned.. and after a quite heated debait with her father. He had finally told her just who and what he did.

Every city had a crime boss. well her father was the one that was in charge of those bosses he was basicaly the boss King. That is why she was given everything threwout her life. It took her some time to get used to this idea and it was far from as easy as it sounded her "doing right" within her confliceted several times.

It finally came down to how much she loved her father. So for the rest of her earler years she had started to devote herself to being someone that could help in her fathers family buesness as it were. She started training herself.. getting stronger working out given she wasnt a strong person to begin with but she became better toned. She had allways used been well groomed. so she used that to her advantaged. She made sure she allways looked helpless...

Her father allowed to her take several weapon classes she leanred how to use guns But oddly enough she took to useing knifes and oddly bows. She seemed to have a natural talent for archy Her father used to calle her His little green arrow it allways made her roll her eyes until he finally stoped after much debait.

She training was progressing along well she was getting even closer to her father. He kept promeseing her she was allmost ready to be allowed some more interactive into the family buesness.

The day finally arived when her father came to her and said he had something that was perfect for her that he needed done. That and he assumed that it was minimume risk he had hurd about this island A school for girls. Now the rumons were scarse.. but he had hurd bits and pieces of a possable slave trade that went on, on the island and that was a piece of the pie he wanted. He had every high hope that his daughter would do well make contact with who ever was in charge to arange for them to work togeather. This would be the first test to see if his daughter would make a good heir to his thrown.

So he Signed her up for school.. of course not knowing what the island was really about made sure to set her up with hidden equipment so she could contact him with news "not that it would work of course given the jammers on the island" Even managed to sneak her in with her normal weapons then again still not knowing the real dangers upon the island.. or the real chance he would never see his daughter again.

https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper ... review.jpg

Last edited by Eve on Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 am

Post Re: Eve Starling
You used an awful amount of ellipsis in that background. My mind got a bit confused by all the unnatural pauses, and that's something considering I'm reading within my mind.

But in any case. Nice character~ Welcome to Shokushu~ I hope you'll find all which your heart (perhaps secretly) desire~

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:15 am

Welcome to the island.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 am

Yeah, there are a TON of those ellipsises there where to be honest there are no need for them.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 am
Profile WWW

Then my plan worked.. my grammer was more worryed about then anything eles :) Im.. happy.. that.. it..worked..

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:45 am

I wouldn't say it was sounding worried.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am
Profile WWW

But thank you for welcomeing me :) *smiles warmly*

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:09 am

Welcome to Shokushu Campus, hope you enjoy the raping here... did I say raping again? I meant your stay here, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or anyone else, this place is very friendly especially the monsters ;), anyway again welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:07 am
Profile YIM WWW

That hidden equipment and normal weapons would be confiscated before coming to the island. Doesn't matter if they won't work on the island or not, she would find them all gone when she wakes up upon her arrival.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Yeah, those would be discovered, seeing as there is a very...through search of all persons and belongings on the plane. (Thanks, I missed those the first time around)

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 pm
Profile WWW

wow.. you guys really know how to destroy role plays... not only does it say in my discription about the rumors and history of the family.. not one comment was made about that couldnt be the case.. we get into a nice.. couple day going rp.. and then you post that right in the middle of it.. which basicaly destorys the intire storyline.. and my intire back history for comeing to the island... where was this.. when you were commenting on my grammer issues?

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Like I said, I missed it the first time around, plus it IS in the rules after all.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:54 pm
Profile WWW

You are shocked that weapons are not allowed in a school?

Your grammar issue made it difficult to review in the first place so it was very possible to miss something the first time around. Also, it is the holidays and it may be hard to believe but Admins and Mods do have lives outside this board to deal with.

Instead of complaining, just talk to your partners (who really should have known better to allow weapons and secret equipment onto the island *glares at Aegir*) and adjust from there.

Compared to the wackiness that some people try to get away with, missing some gear and weapons is hardly a big deal that can't be fixed.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:00 pm

umm acutally.. secret equipment has not ever been posted once in the rp.. and i hadnt planned on useing it.. becuase of that reason.. and i was informed.. what i wasnt informed of.. was the no simple rumors.. which was my intire reason for someing to the island.. and the intire thread rp thats in outdoors.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Well, given that you can count the number of people who know the actual reason SHS exists on Earth on one hand... yeah. This type of security is tighter then even nuclear launch codes. And you posted the secret equipment in your profile. That's why we commented on it.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next