View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Anemone Zyerkovia 

Post Anemone Zyerkovia
Name: Anemone Zyerkovia. (Open to about anything not mean as a nickname)

Place of Birth: USA

Nationality: Technically US citizen, but has lived in English and Japanese Boarding Schools most of her life

Hair Color: Red, naturally, but likes to experiment

Eye Color: Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: Creamy white

Pubic Hair: shaved, but blonde when not shaved

Distinguishing features: Very intelligent, appears thin and frail, hair is usually worn in two long ponytails with bangs (though is let out for
special occasions)

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 95 lbs.

Bust: 36 B

Waist: 24

Hips: 36

Background: Anemone was brought up by her rich uncle after her parents died while she was still a baby. He had never liked her parents and never liked her, but supported her very well and sent her to the best boarding schools out of a sense of obligation, ending with sending her here. She has had vivid dreams starting recently but they make no sense to her, and sees monster attacks as more of the same. The infirmary gives her regular treatments for the dreams but seems to view them as of no great concern.

Psychological Profile: Highly unstable, but not hard to get along with as it usually manifests in extreme introversion

Personality: Usually extremely shy and easily frightened she can quickly become foolhardily courageous if she thinks someone else is being threatened

Virgin? Yes

Piercing or Tattoos: No, never.

Language: English, Japanese

Likes: (nonsexually): Reading or working in the science labs. She avoids others as much as is possible

(sexually): Generally men but open to women too, she is very submissive (specifically enjoys bondage, orgasm denial/delayal), is open to purely sexual relationships with anyone, also open to romance. As for monsters, she hasn't been with one, but her reactions will be those of disgust or horror at being raped and feeling betrayed as her body will love it and crave it.

Activities: Reading and working in the science labs, also good swimmer. Has just recently discovered the joys of masturbation. (when not busy she loves to explore the campus and outside.)

OOC looking for a monster or girl for rp

Last edited by Anemone Zyerkovia on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:13 am, edited 8 times in total.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Post Re: Anemone Zyerkovia
I'm sorry, but I cannot allow this one. For one, there arn't any "crossovers" really allowed here. And modern Earth has no mecha units.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

Oh, sorry, OK.

I've edited her character to be just a very moody girl with amnesia from an orphanage on Earth, will that be alright?

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 pm

The question is, are you planning to play her as your own character, with her own background and history, or as a neutered echo of where she came from before the edits? Taking inspiration from existing characters is fine, it's when you're outright copying them that things become an issue. So, who is she now, beyond an orphan? What makes her uniquely her in your mind? What are her goals? What drives her to do anything other than lay there in a pool of monster-cum waiting for unconsciousness?

Special Agent Delivery - An intensely customizible package

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

kite-san wrote:
The question is, are you planning to play her as your own character, with her own background and history, or as a neutered echo of where she came from before the edits? Taking inspiration from existing characters is fine, it's when you're outright copying them that things become an issue. So, who is she now, beyond an orphan? What makes her uniquely her in your mind? What are her goals? What drives her to do anything other than lay there in a pool of monster-cum waiting for unconsciousness?

Sounds good to me :lol:

No, seriously, I edited the background again. (its really nice how you seem to have no time limits on editing here, or is that just in that one forum?) I want to play her, as far as possible, as a tabula rasa, but somewhat strange and unstable. Oh, and thank you for the help btw, I appreciate it.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 am

There's no limits, but its best to mark edits as separate from original material in some way so people can tell when something's been edited.

And no worries, glad to offer help. If not for the help i got here back in '02, i don't like to think about how different i'd be.

Special Agent Delivery - An intensely customizible package

Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]