View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Merideth Mulders 

Post Merideth Mulders
Name: Merideth Mulders

Place of Birth: Springdale, Arkansas, USA

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Medium brown

Eye Color: Dark honey / light brown

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: Pale, with freckles

Pubic Hair: Trimmed slightly.

Distinguishing features: Round glasses, freckles.

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 99 lbs

Build: Sensitive, pale skin littered with freckles. Soft, slender body, though she usually attempts to hide it underneath baggier clothes when possible. Average-sized hips with small, but nicely shaped buttocks. B-cup breasts pushing into C.

Personality:
She tends to have a great deal of anxiety when people are paying attention to her or looking at her. She can almost always be found writing in a notebook or reading, looking anywhere but directly at any singular person. She tends to be a lot more confident either with animals or when by herself, though she doesn't consider herself to be a particularly pretty girl. Despite this opinion she's formed about herself, she seems completely fine with it, as she tends not to want to pursue romantic or sexual pursuits anyway.
Despite her lack of social skills, she has a knack for poking her nose where it doesn't belong, something that often gets her in a great deal of trouble. When she's not getting in trouble, though, due to her socially quiet personality (and, she assumes, her lack of any real good looks), people tend to ignore her.
Though she never expects any friends, she secretly wishes that she would be able to earn some. She generally means well, and if she's the only one that can assist someone that's in trouble, she tries her best to help them. Sometimes the results are less than helpful, however.
Occasionally, as displayed in instances such as those in the above paragraph, she may show signs of great inner strength. This tends to not happen often, and usually doesn't last too long however.

Virgin?: Not anymore!

Language: English

Likes: Animals, nature, books (especially mystery novels), investigation.

Activities: Studying, reading, writing, and letting her curiosity get the best of her.

Magic?: N...o? Probably not? Unless you count her "curse", but that's more natural bad luck than anything really magical.

Background:
Merideth, or "Meri", as she would probably want her friends to call her if she ever made any, is almost convinced that she's been cursed. Her current theory is that the crazy old lady that lived in the apartment above theirs cast it on her when she accidently let lose her pet snake in the building and the lady found it in her-- Erm. Tangent. Right. Point it, she's got weird luck.
Her parents were all well and good, treating her well, no abusive fathers or drunken stripper mothers or anything like that. By all accounts, her childhood should have been completely normal.
She was constantly ignored by other kids when she was younger, and when she wasn't ignored, it was because she was getting in trouble. She really never meant to get in any trouble, mind you, but her curiosity combined with her terrible luck has caused more destruction of public and private property than she's probably willing to admit (not to mention the various times she gets caught trespassing or being at the wrong place at the wrong time). Oddly enough, she never really got very many personal injuries. Due to her seeming to get nothing but negative attention from most people, though, she gave up trying to earn friends, and simply decided to focus on her studies (though even that didn't stop her stream of bad luck completely). She just wanted to get through high school and graduate so that she could pursue her dream of becoming a veterinarian.
Graduation couldn't have come quickly enough for her. Once accepted into Shokushu, she was all too eager to break away. For her, this was a new chance, a new start, a new opportunity.
This was her chance to finally turn her luck around.
If only she knew...

"This indicates that Merideth is speaking."
This indicates Merideth's thought patterns.

Last edited by merideth on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 am

Post Re: Merideth Mulders
I believe you are good to go. Welcome to Shokushu.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:54 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu! Hope to run into you sometime.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:32 am

Same here! Thank you for the welcomes.

"This indicates that Merideth is speaking."
This indicates Merideth's thought patterns.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 am

Welcome to the island.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 am

Well, hello there. :twisted:

Welcome, and I do think you will enjoy your stay on this our quaint little 'paradise'.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:08 am
Profile YIM

You were guided here by a curse? Someone who got here by something other than pure chance? The witch that happened to live upstairs could be called chance, I do suppose.

Do not worry. There are plenty of friends to be made at Shokushu. Oh, yes. You'll be well looked after.

Curse or not. Welcome to Shokushu.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Welcome Merideth. Wraith and Dolom will be more than happy to make your acquaintance.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]