View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Helvetica Quinn Smith: the chick with the ridiculous name. 

Post Helvetica Quinn Smith: the chick with the ridiculous name.
Basic stats and Physical appearance
Name: Helvetica Quinn Smith
Birthday:May 12th
Racial background: Mixed race; Korean and English
Hometown: Portland, Oregon
Skin tone:Pale and more reminiscent of her Asian mother; freckles when overexposed to sun
Height: 5"6.5
Weight: 155lbs with very little muscle definition (most weight gained goes to her chest, thighs, and rear; she thinks of herself as doughy)
Bust: 38 E-cup
Waist: 28 inches
Hips: 40 inches
Hair: Originally a soft bluish black; Helia has dyed and styled it in the way of a certain animated equine whose name rhymes with "Farkle". In other words, it is medium length with straight cut bangs and dyed deep dark blue with grape-y purple and bubble gum pink highlights
She also wears glasses. Cat-eye ones with black frames.
Tattoos/Piercings: Both her ears are pierced along with an industrial piercing on her left ear and a tattoo of the periodic table on the side of her stomach.
Background
Helvetica grew up in Portland, Oregon and had a relatively normal childhood. She was a bit of a tomboy growing up and took to Roller Derby at a young age. Helia, as she like to be called, became a big name on the Roller Derby circuit. She received multiple scholarships from colleges, including Shokushu, for her rollerblading prowess. During a tournament, she broke her leg and never fully recovered, leading to her losing future races. The only scholarship left after her accident was Shokushu's and she applied reluctantly. Unfortunately, she had no idea what was in store for her.

Last edited by Ludette_Rockette on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 am

Post Re: Helvetica Quinn Smith: the chick with the ridculous name
Welcome to the island.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 am

Thanks, I'm not really sure what direction to with my character though.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Just a slight point- the weight seems a bit off. I mean, 125lbs, H cup and 50-in hips? Its a bit of stretch, even with the hourglass figure...

Just wanted to point that out. Otherwise, she seems nice!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:11 pm
Profile YIM

A few questions/observations.

1: She is quite a lightweight for someone with her... figure. Someone with those figures, even with a more "Hourglass" figure, would weigh a bit more.
2: What are cat-eye glasses?
3: No background? If you need help, I'm sure there are plenty of folks around willing to help with that...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 pm
Profile WWW

I should probably change the weight. What weight do you think would work? Maybe somewhere between the 140s?
I would like some help with the background and personality stuff, please.
Cat-eye glasses look like this:

Attachments:
cateye.jpg
cateye.jpg [ 8.57 KiB | Viewed 7055 times ]
Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Let's see... I'd say 155-ish easy. And doing some checking around... your character is going to have the biggest chest here, human or monster.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm
Profile WWW

Time to break out the magical body shape calculator I used to create her. We could shrink her to an 40 E or F and give her 46" inch hips, maybe?

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Post Re: Helvetica Quinn Smith: the chick with the ridiculous nam
I actually think there was one student who did have larger breasts, but she never played on the boards for very long, or switched to an alt at some point. But she certainly outmatches anybody currently active. I'll have to concur with the others about the weight though. Even with the catastrophically voluptuous figure I'm imagining the sheer mass that would have to be present in such large hips would easily add 20-30% to whatever her body weight would be with a more conventional body shape. Counting the breasts, and the probable thickness of her thighs in order to accommodate such proportions and you're looking at another 20-30%, in my estimation. So 170lbs or higher would not be at all unreasonable. Even the aforementioned 155 would make her astoundingly light for her shape.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:23 pm
Profile YIM

She had Hs earlior.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:24 pm
Profile WWW

I think Mercy had that size while she was around too. *checks* Yep, confirmed in her profile, though her overall measurements were not as robust. 36H instead of 44, but she had a much smaller waistline, so I'm not sure about the comparison proportion-wise.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]