View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Angel Rodriguez 

Post Angel Rodriguez
Name: Angel Rodriguez

Place of Birth: Phoenix, Arizona USA

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Black with Orchid tips

Eye Color: Orchid

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Skin Tone: Ivory

Pubic Hair: None ((Waxed))

Distinguishing features: She has an assort of scars all over her body from a severe accident. Because of her families low income- they were not able to get a good doctor to patch her up correctly. Resulting in the noticeable scars all over her body. The most noticeable one being across her cheek. She usually tries to hide the scars on her body by wearing long sleeves and leggings or tights. She Also has a nose stud, snake bites, and an eyebrow bar that she and her twin got together when they were at that extremely rebellious age.

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 125

Build: She isn't muscular, but nicely toned. It was from the frequent work out sessions and self defense classes that she and her twin brother had back on earth. She easily has a D cup, and a curvy bottom half to match that she just cant get rid of, much to her discontent.

Personality: She can be extremely shy when she first meets people, but the more you talk to her, the more she'll open up. When it comes to herself, she can be gullible at times. But she is like a protective mama bear when it comes to the people she cares for. She likes her dorm clean, sometimes too clean. She is currently on medication to help her severe OCD.

Virgin?: No, she lost it to her current lover back on earth.

Language: English and a some Spanish.

Likes: She adores food, especially to the spicy extent. She likes to draw, usually while snacking on something, music, and likes to take walks outside in the night. She also likes when things are clean. She is a sucker for animals and any romance movie will most likely make her cry. Especially if it's a tragic one. She enjoys scary movies and watches them, no matter how scared they make her afterwords.

Activities: Lucky for any roommate she gets, she loves to cook. When she's not busy or walking, you can usually find her cooking something. She likes to play the piano, though she isn't really good at all yet.

Magic?: She has been studying magic every day, trying to unleash whatever hidden potential she has within her. But alas, she hasn't been able to do anything at all. Perhaps something in the future will trigger it? Who knows.

Background: After the accident, she and her brother became outcasts at their current school. They became even more insuperable then before. It was a big shock for everybody when Angel had been accepted into this school, especially with their families low income, it as just too good to be true! They have heard rumors about how good this high school was. Angel protested almost to a violent extent when it was suggested that she should be separated from her twin and her recently found lover. But with the consistent reassurance that they will be alright, and that this would be a great once in a lifetime chance for her, she reluctantly gave in. With heartbroken goodbyes, she left behind the people she loved most in this world. Perhaps this school would be good for her. Maybe if she does well enough, she can do something more to help her family... Or would she?

((Sorry guys! I don't have a good sketch of her at the moment!I'll try to get a good one up in color as soon as I can! Does this look alright?))

Last edited by ironicallyMiNdWaRpEd on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Post Re: Angel Rodriguez
It looks fine to me though how recent was the accident that gave her the stitches? I figured the stitches should be out by now leaving bunches of scars in their wake.

It you every want to RP drop me a line, if you like we can set something up with Tinman.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 am

Yeah, stitches don't last too long...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:29 am
Profile WWW

Aegir 2 wrote:
It looks fine to me though how recent was the accident that gave her the stitches? I figured the stitches should be out by now leaving bunches of scars in their wake.

It you every want to RP drop me a line, if you like we can set something up with Tinman.

I was thinking that the accident happened less then a month ago perhaps? Haha I've had this character for YEARS, and she's had stitches for awhile. I didn't even think about the healing process.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:19 am

Madison wrote:
Yeah, stitches don't last too long...

Yes, you're right. Thank you for pointing that out- I'll fix it right away c:

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:22 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu. Hope to run into you sometime.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:13 am

Kakumaoh wrote:
Welcome to Shokushu. Hope to run into you sometime.

D'aaaww~! Thank you for the welcome! And I hope so too~! v u v

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]