View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Daphnee Von Heinrich 

Post Daphnee Von Heinrich
Name: Daphnee Von Heinrich
Place of Birth: Boston, MA
Nationality: German American
Hair Color: purple
Eye Color: green
Ethnicity: German-American
Skin Tone: pale
Pubic Hair: shaved
Distinguishing features: purple hair, wears a black leather bracer over both arms to hide the scars from when she use to be a cutter. (authorized to wear by the school) Due to a balm ball that Vexces used her scars along her arms have been removed though she still wears the wrist guards.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 127 lbs.
Bust: 34C
Waist: 25
Hips: 33
Background: Daphnee has always been a loner. As a young girl she often saw weird things, images that weren't really there. As a kid she use to talk about such freaky things all the time but she was medicated and sent to shrinks so early on she got use to being seen as a little crazy.

Being alone all the time allowed her to practice her craft in throwing her voice. In time she got well enough at it and had a staple of “friends” in the form of her puppets. Mister Timmons is the oldest of the bunch, often a crabby old man. The puppets are and out lit for psychosis though now she has been properly medicated for years.

The lack of friends had been fine by Daphnee who was so easily wrapped up in her fantasy worlds as it was. A loon that was a loner would be a perfect fit for the campus as her credibility was already suspect and it wasn't long before she would find herself invited to attend Shokushu with a full scholarship. She was over joyed with getting out of Boston though in the hopes of leaving her past life behind her.

Getting away from those that knew her a little too well and some of the issues that had cropped up in her life, from battling an eating disorder to cutting herself for attention to being seen as delusional. These problems were something that were addressed in time though it felt as though one problem was simply replaced by another. She had been a handful to deal with and only her parents ended up showing her enough attention through her life. She has never had a friend before and would not know how to handle such a situation should it ever come up.

Concerning her delusions as relaid to Anne Deas:

“They began when I was sixteen or so. At first I just chalked it up to my own imagination going wild. Envisioning something that wasn't there that would suddenly disappear with a double take when I went to confirm something or at first which was more common hearing things.

“At one stage one of my ventriloquist dolls had been speaking on it's own accord and I was having conversations with it. Odd, but that didn't set off any warning bells.

“I just figured that the voice was subconscious thoughts that I was thinking and that the conversations were a means of working through a problem or just for a bit of companionship. But then I began seeing them.

“Creatures. First just shadows moving ominously, figments that told me something was there then actually seeing them at a distance. They grew closer and closer, more threatening. But my mother heard me one day speaking with one of my puppets. It was a prolonged thing and she ignored it until she heard me screaming one night.”

“There were a few times where I woke up screaming in the middle of the night seeing one or more of these things looming over me as I woke. I was checked out then and diagnosed. By the time I came here it was under control though I am still on the meds though now that doesn't seem to matter.”

Virgin? Yes (No. Thoroughly taken by Dolum)
Sexuality: Straight. Only with Vera or by her command (or when forced by a monster) will she engage in lesbian activities
Piercing or Tattoos: 3 ear piercings in each ear
Language: English and German

Activities: Masturbation, Outdoors Activities (Hiking, Swimming. Etc.), Ventriloquism (moderate skill), She has some moderate skill in creating and fixing puppets. She has also dabbled in lock picking to little extent before letting that be and working on bettering her cooking skills.
Miscellaneous: Daphnee has darker fantasies concerning dominance and rougher sex although she has not had sex herself she has read plenty of hentai and is a big fan in reading about tentacle sex. She loves the thought of being tied up and fantasizes about a lover dominating her thoroughly.

After her encounter with Dolom she fears bondage now, though has come to trust Vera in that regard she will seek to get out of such a situation if possible, even if it means submitting rather quickly in the process. She has taken to wearing a collar with a bell on it that Vera has given to her to show her subservience to her Mistress.

She seeks to please Vera finding a form in pleasure in it though at the same time she plays a balancing game of staying clear of her Mistress at times as to not appear too needy.

Daphnee is room mates with Karen Hessler, another German-American. The girl is slightly older being a Sophomore. She aspires to be a botanist and has taken courses to that end spending much of her free time at the green house or the forest making observations on the plants there.

Daphnee asked and received a collar and bell from her Mistress. While she was only wearing it with Vera around the demon Therion and his brother Morloch altered it so the collar cannot be removed by her or any other human for that matter.

If lost, damaged or stolen, after about a week, it inexplicably shows up and a compulsion has Daphnee placing it back on. The collar cannot be damaged by mere humans or even perceived either seen or heard by any human other than Daphnee.

When it chimes she has been told to submit to Therion or his brother Morloch at any time or place she happens to be at that moment. On a whim Therion could make her perceive another monster as sounding and looking like him to trick her into submitting to other monsters for his amusement. When a monster actually makes contact with her the effects of the illusion is dispelled.

Hiding becomes next to impossible for the bell tends to deliberately give her away even if she remains perfectly still.

Furthermore, Therion has forbidden her to speak of any monster attacks against her threatening reprisals against Vera if she does not comply with the issued commands.

Slimer has performed a ritual near the conclusion of her second year that has freed her from the collar destroying it permanently at the delight of the Prefect though at the cost of her creation Rocco who had been used as part of the material components of the spell.

At the end of her second year, Slimer was able to destroy the collar bringing an end to the bane that it had caused her.

Towards the end of her second year Daphnee had her jaw broken by a rather eager entity. Ania later found her and repaired it using a portion of her DNA to do so.

Magic? No
Year: Junior
DOB: November 18th
Major: Performing Arts (Puppetry)

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Last edited by Daphnee on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:05 am, edited 30 times in total.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:53 am

Post Re: Daphnee Von Heinrich
I think you are good to go. You have a few spelling errors but that is hardly an issue. XD

Welcome to Shokushu.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:07 am

Thanks, it was pretty bare boned when I set it up so there's a little more I wish to add to it hopefully within the hour, I set her up to early in the morning and forgot to run her through a spell check though I hope to catch those areas when I fill her out a little more.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:37 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu. Hope to run into you sometime.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:57 am

Certainly, we can set up something if you like :)

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]