View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Shining Star 

Post The Shining Star
Name: Etolie Leblanc
Year: Sophomore
Major: Business with a minor in Chemistry
Place of Birth: Port-Au-prince, Haiti
Nationality: French
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Violet
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Brown hair and blue eyes, golden bracelet, glasses (often wears contacts), she wears a gold locket with her bby photo inside and a picture of her parents.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 134 lbs.
Bust: 34C
Virgin?: No
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Piercing or Tattoos: Pierced Ears
Language: English, French

General appearance: Short brown hair, blue eyes and creamy skin. She wears a gold bracelet on her left hand set with sapphires which she cannot remove. It has not bothered her enough to remove it though the item itself has convinced her subconsciously not to even try.

Personality: Etolie has always been in amongst the popular crowds. She can be a bit mean and a bully especially to those of a less fortunate upbringing and delights in cursing others to watch their run of bad luck with a degree of sadistic pleasure. She's superficial and likes having the best of all things. She won't befriend someone of a lower social class than her own and at best will use them for what they are worth before discarding them. To someone of the same social status she can form friendships as normal though in the rare case where someone's status drops she drops them from her friends but will pick them back up if their station ever does improve. To these former friends she ignores them as best as she can, failing to call them back for instance or hanging out with them if they come around often without the tact of using a decent excuse so they get the idea pretty quick.

Etolie is deathly afraid of anal sex. Her will can be hard to brake at times but the threat of it has the effect of making her submissive. The defiance immediately returns if subject to it for there is little reason for her to behave then save for lessening the pain/discomfort she is in but for a slight girl Etolie can endure quiet a bit of pain.

Being on both sides of the equation so to speak Etolie is hard pressed to beg or give in believing that others are going to do as they wish anyway and won't be swayed by her words.

Etolie suffers from CDR or control dominance response where she graves to be in control of a sitution in a dominant fashion.

After her encunter with Princess Tidal Etolie had been altered to the point of surviving the crushing pressures of the depths.

Background: Born to Jacques and Kaitlin Leblanc in Haiti while the two were relaxing at their summer home Etolie “the shining star” was never left to want. Her family is rich. Filthy rich.

For her early years she spent time going back and forth from France to their home in Haiti. She was under the impression that her father was the vice president of a huge pharmaceutical company to this was not the case. The job was a cover though it was years before she realized that her father was actually part of a crime syndicate. When her father was promoted she and her family moved to the United States though they kept their summer home in Haiti where she had learned voodoo from one of their Creole servants.

On her sixteenth birthday she was given the gold bracelet she now wears as a birthday gift. She has found that it only comes off temporarily such as when she has to remove it to get through a metal detector and even then she puts it back on immediately, compulsed to do so by the object itself though she has no knowledge that it's controlling her on a subconscious level.

Unaware of what the bracelet does she was later sent to NICE labs for an unknown reason though her mind was blanked of whatever proceedings that occurred.

Living a life of privilege, Etolie embarked on one of her favorite past times in tormenting those less fortunate than her, whether though words or actual curses.

After taking a year off after high school to see the world and find herself she wanted to enroll in a school that would assist her business sense and assist with managing the books for her dad though by this stage she had discovered the family secret.

Even so Jacques treatment of inferiors reflected on those of her relationships. She has to control situations that she is in for the most part and realizes that not to be in control means to be vulnerable.

Oddly when she was looking into colleges a brochure for Shokushu showed up. It had good business courses so she applied to it only to find that her experiences were only ready to begin ...

Dislikes: Anal Sex, Poor People
Activities: horse back riding, playing the piano, watching movies

Magic?: Yes (Voodoo). Etolie has dabbled in voodoo. She can pronounce curses on people and even use voodoo dolls though the inhibitors make the effect totally ineffective on monsters and of only limited use on other students. It requires for her to get a focus for her spells though usually an object that belonged to the person or in the case of voodoo dolls a nail clipping, a spinet of hair, some part of the body, even saliva if fresh enough. This goes into the manufacturing of the doll.

Last edited by Etolie Leblanc on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:56 am

Post Re: The Shining Star
Welcome to the site. It seems like you've taken the inhibitors into account for your voodoo so there are no problems there. Have fun posting, and feel free to ask questions. The people who frequent the site are pretty easygoing.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks, I was going for an abnormal type with her but one that was ineffective against the monsters as far as special abilities went and only mildly so for amusing set ups with rps involving another student and monster to set the scene.

Last edited by Etolie Leblanc on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:50 pm

You've been making a very large amount of characters. Ah, well. Have fun with them~

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:40 pm

:) lots of free time and save for the ones I created and people vanished before threads I started I've been playing most a fair bit and have a few threads on stand by :lol: way too much free time but I think I have most things covered in a wide range too, should have enough options to appeal to most situations and I sot of needed the third student given the way the first two turned out. One is in limbo right now and I haven't seen the right fit for her just yet and Rhaine was sort of an npc in a thread that got attached to someone else which limits her in certain ways, not in a bad way but to keep her in character I've got to write for her in specific ways.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]