View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Rosalie Holbeck 

Post Rosalie Holbeck
Name: Rosalie Holbeck

Place of Birth: North Dakota, USA

Nationality: Swedish

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Green

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: White

Pubic Hair: Shaved

Distinguishing features:

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 111 lbs

Build: Slightly athletic, 34B cup

Personality: Rosalie is usually upbeat and energetic. She enjoys meeting new people and hanging out with friends. Despite her lineage, she doesn't rub it in other people's faces. Normally she just keeps that to herself unless directly asked about it. She's a bit playful and occasionally like to use her sensory hypnosis ability to play jokes on people, but they are never meant to cause any kind of physical or mental harm Rosalie also refuses to swim after almost drowning as a child, and is usually timid about even approaching a body of water such as a pool.

Virgin?: Yes

Language: English, French, German

Likes: Hanging out with friends, sweets, occasionally reading(mostly drama or scary stories).

Activities: Jogging, Soccer.

Magic?: Sensory Hypnosis(Allows her to manipulate the senses of those who look into her eyes. However, she can only manipulate one sense at a time, and the effects last only a few hours at most.)

Background: Rosalie comes from a wealthy family with a rather odd tradition; girls born into the family are kept isolated from all males until they reach 21. This included the father and any brothers. Rosalie was no exception to this rule, and at first made no attempt to break it. However, as she reached her teens, her curiosity got the better of her. She made several unsuccessful attempts to leave the family estate. Eventually, they decided to send her off to Shokushu believing such a well isolated school would keep her from breaking the tradition.

There's no definitive answer about how she gained her power, whether it was passed on from her mother or father, or simply a freak occurrence. But it was around her teens that she learned about it and how to use it.

Last edited by Rosalie on Fri May 17, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri May 17, 2013 8:15 am

Post Re: Rosalie Holbeck
Looking good.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri May 17, 2013 10:27 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu! I hope to run into you some time.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri May 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Well I think I have it pretty much set up. Please let me know if there's something I should change so I'm not breaking any rules.

Fri May 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Welcome to the school Rosalie! Don't mind the rumors. There are a lot of old, traditional spooky stories around here. Sometimes people think the stories are serious.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri May 17, 2013 9:29 pm
Profile YIM

Hmmm... Pretty certain the inhibitors will severely nerf that hypnosis trick she's got...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri May 17, 2013 10:34 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
Hmmm... Pretty certain the inhibitors will severely nerf that hypnosis trick she's got...

Well I know that. I figured with other students the time would be reduced to a matter of minutes, and have absolutely no affect on monsters. She'll still try it, she just won't realize how useless it is.

Sat May 18, 2013 3:21 am

Works for me. :P

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat May 18, 2013 5:22 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]