View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Carol Myers, Defilement Project 

Post Carol Myers, Defilement Project
Hello, Vikky here. While Vikky is a very interesting character to play as, she turned out to be too much of an extension of myself to fit one of the things I wanted from this site. She turned out to be smarter than I intended, and started actively fighting the threat of monsters (failing, of course). That was simply how it happened with her natural character development. I am still going to play her as my main character, but I will now produce another girl to achieve the sense that I first wanted when I created Vikky. And since keeping it to a moderation with Vikky didn't work, I'll go extreme... and I mean EXTREME.

Attachment:
6b17878dcaa5b3c3a27af5442eef3763.jpg
6b17878dcaa5b3c3a27af5442eef3763.jpg [ 389.5 KiB | Viewed 10870 times ]

Name: Carol Myers
Place of Birth: America, New York
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: White
Pubic Hair: None. By some reason it never seemed to grow…
Distinguishing features: Shiny pink hair, naturally shining demeanor.
Height: 167 cm / 5’6’’
Weight: 51 kg
Bust: Small
Waist: Thin
Hips: Slightly wider

Background: Carol is a happy girl born from one of the richest families around. She was by some reason born with naturally pink hair. In her youth she grew up among the nicest kids in town, and her parents owned some grand clothing-brands which provided her with all the outfits and fashion she could ever have wanted. She was a disgustingly swift learner, learning all kinds of math and advanced courses before even having started first grade. Becoming known as something of a prodigy, she mastered several courses way beyond her level and was studying university-level things before even reaching fifth grade. Beyond that, she also became a junior championship at badminton and mastered singing and playing piano to a degree that would make Simon Cowell gawk at her skills and soon released several singles that sold pretty well on top of everything. And she’s an expert at video-gaming. And through all that, she still slept healthily despite all that.

Despite her apparent superiority Carol always managed to maintain her uncorrupt and brilliantly shining atmosphere along with a very solid set of moral codes. She was always the first to stand in the way of any bully to any other kid, and was obviously trained in judo to a degree to be able to handle herself to a sickening degree. The prodigy quickly made friends to absolutely everyone in her vicinity, made any bully or otherwise bad person see the faults in their ways and turn to the path of good and she was loved by children to parents to mayors to presidents alike. She also eventually found out that her mother had been playing super-hero with the telekinesis and healing powers inborn in their family, apparently blessed into their blood by the use of an ancient ritual at some point, which obviously Carol had as well and this was apparently what made her hair pink. Mastering these magical powers within moments the young girl helped defend the world from evil from an impossibly young age with nobody questioning this as a really bad idea and all was well.

Lately she has been troubled by the fact that she’s so superior to everyone else, and that because of her money and all other good aspects of her boys have been chasing after her like crazy. For a while now she’s been rather tired of being so super-special, because that life was a bit tiring and there were all those strange things she had to think about that she really didn’t want to for a while. Carol just wanted to be a normal girl for a while someplace where it didn’t really matter who she was. As such, she found the perfect place in the school of Shokushu, where there were no boys as far as the eye could see and it was sealed away from the rest of the world so it was the perfect spot for her to relax for a number of years before happily returning home, as perfect as ever, ready to continue her life.

Carol actually tried to get in at a younger age, but was not accepted until she reached 18. She never did figure out why.

Psychological Profile: No problems whatsoever. She is the happy hard-working girl she appears to be. However, it could be noted that she might be a bit too adamantly certified that everything will go right for her, and as such she may become very distraught when it… doesn’t. This has never before happened for her.

Personality: Carol is a happy girl that loves being hard-working. She’s diligent with her studies, loves to help her friends out and always seems to be on top of absolutely everything that she tries out. She’s emotional, very quick to fawn over something cute or be moved to tears by a sad event in either reality or fiction. This girl quickly accepts pretty much anyone into her circle of trust and could be called quite naïve believing everyone will be on her good side, but she’s confident enough that in case of trouble she’ll be able to handle pretty much anything with either an innocent flowery speech or the more forceful appliance of her powerful telekinesis, so she assumes she’ll be fine either way. Carol is patient, diligent and believes there is good in every human, and strives to seek it out should she find someone who acts “bad” by any reason. She’s been bred to be a perfect girl, and she works to meet this expectation with a smile on her face.

Virgin: Certainly. Completely untouched. She hasn’t even masturbated. Heck, I doubt she has ever even thought a dirty thought.
Piercing or Tattoos: None. She doesn’t need them.
Language: English and dozen or so other languages (that her player does not know). Possibly some 1337-speak.
Likes: Bunnies, rainbows, happiness, working and everything being perfect. Now guess what she doesn’t like…
Activities: Badminton, singing, video-gaming, playing a hero, studying, helping out other people, piano, the list goes on…
Miscellaneous: Her family consists of her parents, two younger brothers, an uncle and two aunts, seven cousins, grandparents and the tree then branches further than can be bothered to inspected.
Magic: Telekinesis strong enough to act like a hero, she used it from everything from flying to defending things and throwing objects at villains. Healing powers sufficient to save dying people. The magic had no real weakness, because only perfectness was allowed within the family. These powers have been repressed to useless qualities on this island, where she’s efficiently powerless.

… Now, then. This is a character that I don’t want EVER to talk to another human in a thread, because that isn’t what she’s made for. Monsters, don’t you all feel positively sick to the stomach now after you’ve read about this perfect piece of crap? You do? Good. Then you know what to do.

DEFILE HER.

I WANT HER SCREAMING IN PAIN FROM ALL THE HORRORS VISITED UPON HER DAMNED SOUL.
I WANT HER TARNISHED AND IN PIECES, HER MIND A SPLATTERED WRECK UPON THE SEAFLOOR OF DESPAIR.
I WANT HER BODY TO CRUMBLE FROM THE EXTREME STIMULATION, HER CONSCIOUSNESS POUNDED BEYOND REPAIR.
I WANT EVERY SIGN OF WHO SHE ONCE WAS WITHERED AWAY INTO AN EMPTY HUSK KNOWING NOTHING BUT THE PLEASURES SHOVED THROUGH HER BODY BY UNKNOWN ENTITIES OF THE REALMS OF TAINT.
I WANT HER INNOCENCE DESTROYED, ALL THAT WILL REMAIN IS THE BROKEN SHELL OF WHAT ONCE WAS CAROL MYERS.
SHOW NO MERCY, BECAUSE SHE DESERVES NONE.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Last edited by Vikky on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Post Re: Carol Myers, Defilement Project
... And this is the account I am planning on using for this character. That's about that~

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Ortix would certainly be up to that, he can get pretty sadistic.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:16 pm

...Wow, those powers are just over the top.

And while this may seem touchy... she seems very Mary-Sue to me. I'm honestly on the fence about allowing this one.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 pm
Profile WWW

I don't think the powers work on the island, I believe those were listed as what they were at before coming to the island if I read it right.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 pm

There are other reasons.

Quote:
She was a disgustingly swift learner, learning all kinds of math and advanced courses before even having started first grade. Becoming known as something of a prodigy, she mastered several courses way beyond her level and was studying university-level things before even reaching fifth grade. Beyond that, she also became a junior championship at badminton and mastered singing and playing piano to a degree that would make Simon Cowell gawk at her skills and soon released several singles that sold pretty well on top of everything. And she’s an expert at video-gaming. And through all that, she still slept healthily despite all that.

This is one such example.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:47 pm
Profile WWW

Oh, I thought you were referring to the TK and healing.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Ok, after some discussions, and getting some opinions about it... I'm sorry. I cannot allow this character.

It's just... It's a train wreak basically. One person I bounced it off of actually asked if it was ment to be trolling. (I know it's not, so don't worry about that.)

First off... there is no such thing as a "perfect human". It's just part of the human psyche to have SOME kind of faults. Hell, the pursuit of perfection has actually BROKEN people both mentally and physically, and can result in feelings of inadaquency. The way she feels as is... she doesn't feel human at all. More like a robot or doll-like replica of a human.

Also, the "quick learning" thing? There's being a quick study... and there's this. I just... I consider myself a fast learner about things, but it still takes a long time for me to learn some stuff.

Also, when you introduced the "Superhero" aspect of it... I just could not handle it.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
...Wow, those powers are just over the top.

And while this may seem touchy... she seems very Mary-Sue to me. I'm honestly on the fence about allowing this one.

Yes. That is why she should be raped, defiled, her mind be destroyed and all which she is built of shall crumble to pieces. To quote myself...

Vikky wrote:
Monsters, don’t you all feel positively sick to the stomach now after you’ve read about this perfect piece of crap?

This character is created to be over the top and positively obnoxiously perfect. Because I want her to be RAPED. I want this perfect piece of crap devoured like a snack by the unsatisfiable monsters of the island. That's the point of this character. And her over-the-top powers are only that outside the school. I want her to taste despair in the truest form, of being unable to do anything about the bad things that happen to her. If some parts of the backstory is unacceptable on the grounds of being Mary Sue... yes, that's because I aimed to make one. She doesn't exist for character-interactions. She exist because I want her to be raped. Should I change her so she's less perfect?

Edit: Very well, then. Allow me to edit to make her more normal but all the while as unlikable.

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Honestly, if Vikky wants to create a character like this for the sole goal of satisfying a particular itch that otherwise conventional role-playing scenes haven't managed to scratch, then I think she's within her right. Over the top powers, maybe. But she's already stated that they've been reduced to useless while on the Island, so I don't exactly see her pulling a Superman. Either way, we've already got a bunch of spell casters (Active or otherwise) running around, a superhero isn't much different from that because between those two archetypes lies the magical girl type. -shrugs- Also got a couple of geniuses too. And let's not kid ourselves, some of the monsters are so outlandish that it's hilarious and some of the monsters are so bland it's painful to see them in action.

As for the Mary Sue qualities, we've already got a couple of characters who pretty much reflect their creators, maybe not on the same level as Carol but... Most of us are here because we want to role play rape fantasies at the hands (and/or tentacles) of monsters. So she's taking quite a bit step forward in her fantasies. I don't really see how it's an issue. Not like this place has ever been realistic. :lol: In the end, so her character's perfect. Obnoxiously so. Has (suppressed) superpowers. But according to Vikky, she exists solely to be... Well, destroyed. Student interactions aren't even included in any of Vikky's short or long term goals with Carol. She's just here to be raped and raped so thoroughly that no amount of therapy could ever put her back together enough to even mumble anything incoherent, much less utter a single sensible phrase.

Personally, I'd love to see that thread. Seems to me she wants her character in a... sexually charged situation, not quite something I see a problem with. Plus, I wasn't aware Mary Sues were in any way against the rules?

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Agreed. If a person's fantasy is to be personally tentacle raped it's totally valid to make a Mary Sue character for that purpose. Additionally, we've had magic users and superpowered individuals before, as well as hyper-geniuses and all sorts of unrealistic nonsense. Cramming it all into one package and inviting everybody to rape it to pieces seems especially cognizant of Shokushu's theme to me. She isn't even intended to be a fully realized person, just rape fodder, which is essentially what is catered to here.

I'll have to give the profile another read, but for now I wholeheartedly approve. I may even create an especially vicious monster for the sole sake of defiling Ms. Myers.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

Alright, I did find one issue. The profile seems to indicate that part of Carol's enthusiasm for attending Shokushu comes from the fact that the inhibitors would restrict her powers. The inhibitors are Shokushu secrets and would not be available knowledge to any student, I believe. A slight edit there is all that is needed to bring Carol within the confines of the board rules.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Profile YIM

Yeah. Pretty much that.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 am
Profile WWW

Yay, supporters~ Thank you, Forny. Thank you, niellwyn.

To clarify, I was intending that she didn't notice the thing about the inhibitors (and thinking it was neat) until she actually reached the school, because I assumed it would become rather obvious to her that her powers were diminished anyway. But it would appear that is a secret as well, so will simply have edited out that line since it is in no way all that important to the profile. Edited out~

So, um, Madison? Does your earlier post still apply? I mean, I know you're correct in it since I created her that way, and I would never actually make a character like this to play normally, but, um... Since you didn't argue against Forny or niellwyn... Does it?

Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:50 am

I honestly still am not a fan of it, and think she might be better suited for a story or the like... but... *shrug*

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next