View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 stephanie miller 

Post stephanie miller
Name: Stephanie Miller “Steph” (Andrea Summers)
Place of Birth: Atlanta Georgia
Nationality: American
Hair Color: blond
Eye Color: blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: peach
Pubic Hair: none
Distinguishing features: long ankle length hair
Height: 5'8”
Weight: 129 lbs.
Bust: 36 C
Waist: 28
Hips: 34
Background: Andrea Summers, a simple girl that loved singing from an early age came from a simple family. The daughter of a factory worker, life had been hard for the family in her early years where she had been forced to scrounge for most things that her folks could not provide her.

Yet she never lacked in love or affection and realized that material things were of little importance. Often, she found that one could make do with those things that had been discarded by others even if they were not of the best quality.

Tending the garden at the school gave her a love for such things and an appreciation for such finery though it wasn't until her sixteenth birthday that she would truly shine. Her school had been putting on a talent show and since it cost only the price of her best clothes she sang.

Ever sine she was a little girl Andrea loved to sing and was very passionate about it. She won the talent show, not knowing that one of the parents of a fellow student had connections with an Idol show and she was encouraged to make an audition …

She came in second that year though her career sky rocketed. Taking a page out of Hanna Montana and the KISS of old she performed in the guess of a pink wig and contacts to hide her identity. And even though she had not won she had earned herself a record deal doing well enough to buy her folks a house out in the country.

But all the while Andrea remained down to earth. Adopting the pseudo name of Stephanie Miller (her grandmother's maiden name) she attended public school keeping her celebrity status affixed to her other life.

Andrea Summers in concert

She even had released three CD's before coming to Shokushu, education important to her she desired to educate herself in business when it became clear that her agent had been skimming off the top dealing with these business aspects herself became important to her.

Deciding to take a few years off from being Andrea Summers she immersed herself into Shokushu and life there studying both business and biology (which she had a passion about for years).

Relaxing while playing dress up as “Andrea Summers”

But it was not long at all before the darker nature of Shokushu showed itself and she confided to fellow student Daphnee Von Heinrich that things weren't as they seemed ...

Virgin? No
Sexuality: Lesbian
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears
Language: English, a smattering of several other phrases

Activities: Botany, Getting a hold of contraband, Furthering her music career
Dislikes: Bullies, Sweets
Miscellaneous: Fond of wearing a pink wig and contacts while performing to keep her public appearance concealed.

Magic? No
Andrea received a microphone from the Djinn of Desires, Arblis. She suspects that there maybe something she doesn't know about it but she has used it once at a talent show to amazing effect. She doesn't want to over use it until she discovers any drawbacks though everything seems to be on the level with it in the limited use she's made of it, thus she will end up using it more and more as time goes by …

"And last, but certainly not least, I could give you this. To put it simply, this little toy will form an emotional bridge between a singer and her audience, letting you feel exactly what they want from you, and allowing you to pour your emotions and feelings directly into them. It is difficult to describe the sensation in words, but I am sure that you have felt the pulse of a crowd in your line of work, and everyone knows how important it is for singers to put feeling into their music. The bridge magnifies those instinctual sensations over one hundred fold."

He didn't bother to mention that with the number of horny young men her concerts would attract, the bridge would likely flood her mind with waves of lust as soon as she stepped on stage. Arblis hoped that he could be there for a performance someday, just to see her reaction.

Year: Sophomore
DOB: September 8th
Major: Business with a minor in Biology

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Last edited by Stephanie Miller on Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:22 am

Post Re: stephanie miller
I just wanted to give a warm welcome to Shokushu. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:49 am

Thanks, I'm sure I will :)

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 am

Turned the NPC into a PC eh? Welcome. ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Sure did, I'm working with Anne to flesh her out some, she was mentioned in another thread. Atering the background and little things here and there so I hope to have most of it figured out oer the weekend.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:44 pm

I did a little editting to get her closer to the previous incarnation and reduced her fame quite a bit too as well as made an avatar change.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Nice character! I hope you will have fun with her :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:38 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you, Pia. I sure will :)

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]