View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 ARANA THE SUPER SLUT 

Post ARANA THE SUPER SLUT
Name: Arana Hill
Place of Birth: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Blue, Kept in a cute pixie cut
Eye Color: Alabaster green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Light caramel brown
Pubic Hair: none
Distinguishing features: Freckles, which covers her face. She also wears glasses do to near sightedness. Her nipples are also puffy and large.
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 123
Bust: EE 30
Waist: 13

Background: Arana grew up in Pittsburgh, to her parent Mr. and Ms. Hill. They had raised their daughter to be perfect, only to receive a goofy freckled faced girl whose interest where often considered eccentric. Arana spent most of her days in the library either studying or reading comics, because of her small size early on, as well as clumsiness. She was able to come of to the point of being extremely cute, effectively pulling the heart strings of others with her cutness. Arana was able to receive favoritism from others and never seemed to have to take gym for whatever reason. Once developed into the sex symbol of any mans dreams, it was rather difficult talking to a girl who rather spend time playing video games and read comics; besides Arana’s cute personality and face made it difficult for people to get pass and not treat like a adorable little sister. This went throughout high school, and was never once asked out on a date successfully, she hopes by going to an all girl school she could at least find a handsome teacher or extremely beautiful girl to love her and treat her with kindness. Sadly she chose to attend Shokushu as the college to be, she has no idea what she has gotten herself into.

Sexual preference: Bi-sexual
Personality: Arana is extremely pitiable to the point of it just down right cute. Arana is nothing less than adork-able. Always cherry and energetic, but extremely clumsy in her own right; Arana grew up treated very kindly and gently and reflects that to others.
Virgin? Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: English, Spanish, Japense
Likes: Video games, Math, hot girls/guy’s, pizza, and sci-fi, monsters ( Not rapist monsters)
Activities: Anything with video games, comics and anything else-will pretty much do as long as it not gym related.
Magic?\ No

Attachments:
i8k.jpg
i8k.jpg [ 7.02 KiB | Viewed 5164 times ]
hiiko.jpg
hiiko.jpg [ 8.99 KiB | Viewed 5164 times ]
87uh.jpg
87uh.jpg [ 8.64 KiB | Viewed 5164 times ]

Last edited by Sochi on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:46 am
Site Admin

Post Re: ARANA THE SUPER SLUT
I think you need to do some work on this character before it gets approved. It sounds to me exactly like what a 16 year old male virgin without a spell checker would write if he wanted to create a character to have sex with other female characters instead of playing the actual theme of this roleplay.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Post Re: ARANA THE SUPER SLUT
Okay I made some adjustments to this character that I think goes with this site. It took me this long only because the critic of this character was spot on and I wanted to correct this as much as I could. I still have some thing to go over with the development of the character background but for the most part this what I'm going with.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]