View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Soft and strong, Lacey Renault 

Post Soft and strong, Lacey Renault
(Let's give this a whirl, shall we? I'd appreciate any feedback at all...this is my first time trying, so please let me know what needs changing!)

Name: Lacey Lorraine Renault

Place of Birth: Ithaca, New York

Nationality: French-American

Hair Color: Red

Pubic Hair: Clean shaven

Eye Color: Green

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: Fair

Height: 5 feet, 4 inches

Weight: 54 kg

Bust: 89 cm (34 B)

Waist: 63 cm

Hips: 84 cm

Virgin?: No longer (Wraith took her mind, Gersham took the rest)

Background: First comes love, then comes marriage...this story proves true in the case of Lacey's parents, one an aspiring lingerie model and designer and the other a man with a guitar and a talent for bringing smiles or tears (or sometimes both) to people's eyes with his songs. Safe to say, Malcolm Alton managed to charm his way into Liselle Renault's life by virtue of song, charm, and wit. No mean feat, either, considering that nearly everyone in Ithaca had heard stories about the gorgeous French-American woman with a heart of ice. Somehow, though, he managed and they shared a number of deliriously happy years together, concieving a daughter whom they both loved very much.

At this point, however, the story deviates from the standard. six years after the baby in the baby carriage, Lacey's mother, a woman of few passions even after years of marriage to a man who managed to melt her heart, gives her heart over to the thing which had for so long provided satisfaction: ladder-climbing progress in the business world. After a span of years as a fairly successful model, Liselle takes the reins of a company of her own, designing and distributing underwear and evening wear for discerning and wealthy customers, and sending Renault's of New York up the corporate food chain. It swiftly became apparent to her that Malcolm, while charming and sweet, had no real value in her goals. True, he was wonderful with their daughter, singing her to sleep whenever she was fussy as a baby, watching her grow and keeping her safe. But his lack of upward motivation, and his insistence on filling Lacey's mind with intangible values, such as the "magic of living in the moment," and "miracles of life" began to aggrivate her. Disagreements about how little sense his stories made or how little the contributions to his family he made, or how little she seemed to care about people as living beings, seeing her daughter as little more than the replacement bulb for the company when Liselle finally burned herself out, became Lacey's new lullabies, quiet tension her life's new atmosphere, until finally it all broke loose.

Lacey's father was divorced by her mother when she was nine, and she grew up under Liselle's stern guidance. This did nothing to dim the romantic images of life given her by her father, however, which disappointed her mother to no end. The more Lacey tried to cling to the charm and passion of life she'd learned from her father, the more her mother tried crack down on her imagination, telling her to keep it under control, that it served its purpose best when tightly controlled, moving towards a purpose rather than wandering idly. Displeased with the idea of becoming little more than her mother's pretty little automaton and depressed at the sudden emptiness left in her life where her father had once resided, Lacey began to turn towards the one place she could go to escape her mother's iron grip; anywhere outside her home. She began wandering whenever she wasn't in school, staying out as late as she could without her mother calling the police to find her. Watching people out and about in New York, the heart of the melting pot some might say, reassured the young girl that there were in fact other ways to live than as a driven, cold, and single-mindeed individual. She experienced people at their kindest, giving blankets and hot food to the less fortunate during frigid winter months, for no reason other than it felt like the right thing to do; she learned the cruelty of people, who could steal and harm one another for no reason other than the amusement they recieved, the feeling of power and ability; she saw acts of desperation, both selfish and selfless; acts of courage and cowardice; acts of heroism and villainy.

Then at one point in time, shortly after her twelfth birthday, she nearly learned what it was to be a victim. Having stayed
out later than she should have, Lacey attracted the unwanted attention of one of the selfishly desperate people she'd observed before. Her clothes, much more expensive than most wore in the area she was in at the time, her youthful age, and the fact that she was female all served to mark her as a target in this man's mind, and she found herself running for the first time in her life from a mugger. It was a short chase, however, because this was when Lacey saw one of the most important and defining things in her short life; Lacey saw the martial arts employed in all their deadly beauty. Her assailant quickly caught up to her, the prospect of an easy mark lending speed to his longer legs. His arms quickly snake their way about her waist and lift her, struggling and screaming, into the air to be carried away somewhere that he could easily divest her of whatever money and valuables she might have without the public viewing. All does not go as planned, sadly for this man, however; a sharp cracking noise sounds out as another man steps in, quite literally, planting his foot firmly against the inside of her assailant's knee, kicking it outward and popping it hideously out of place. She falls as her mugger howls in pain, hands going to his injured knee...then falling silent as her savior plants the heel of the same foot firmly against the man's temple, dropping him into no doubt merciful unconsciousness. She looks up at Victor Irving, who owns his own dojang and teaches his students Tae Kwon-Do, as he asks if she is unharmed. Nodding mutely, she wonders at the entirety of the encounter: a brief chase, and a glimpse of something that combined both the beauty and creativity of humanity her father had so often told her of with the precision and purpose her mother constantly tries to instill in her...ten minutes, at the most, and her life changes forever. Just a scant week later, Lacey begins to learn Tae Kwon-Do, and finds her own place in the press and surge of the human race, discovering the things that she identifies with, and learning her own way in the world.

Seven short years pass, Lacey having achieved her First Dan black belt under the tutelage of Victor and finished high school, placing high in her finals. She's learned much in these short years, and on a chilly autumn afternoon, holds the potential for learning more in her hands; an application for none other than Shokushu finishing school. A chance to move out from under her mother's wing once and for all, to see even more of what life has to offer, and to refine all that she's already learned...how can she possibly resist? The answer is simple; she can't! Fate seems heavy on her shoulder, urging her forward, as she fills out the application with dreams of new and exciting opportunities dancing through her mind. She finishes and sends out the app, restless as she waits for a response that could well change her life...

Psychological Profile: Lacey tends to stay quiet and observant most of the time, watching people, often with a smile on her face as though enjoying some private story no one else is privy to. Years of matching wills with her mother and refusing to go any direction she doesn't choose for herself have given her an indomitable spirit, and years of watching and learning have given her a focus uncanny of most people her age. Taking part in tournaments during the time in which she learned Tae Kwon-Do has given her a drive to succeed and a healthy spirit of competition, always ready to accept a challenge and being gracious in both victory and defeat. She does, however, tend to react with less grace and reserve whenever faced with bullying, either to herself or to someone else, as she feels she would be doing her teacher a grave injustice if she didn't help someone else out the way he did for her when she was twelve.

Personality: Quietly friendly, calm (save for when meeting new people, whereupon she becomes anxious and nervous), and focused are all applicable adjectives to describe Lacey most days.
(Lately, a lack of human companionship and a plethora of monster attacks have caused her to become somewhat withdrawn and hesitant towards meeting strangers. Her inability to fight her way free or escape has left her feeling nervous and anxious.)
(The attacks have become more brutal, thanks in no small part to her extreme resistance to most of the creatures that want to attack her...save for a few new friendships with some of her fellow students, as well as with Birch, Lacey might well have gone insane some time ago. As it is, she seems to be developing split personalities; one that fights tooth and nail against the creatures and one that wants to submit to them. The problem was only exacerbated after a visit to the school nurse...)
Likes: Competition, Almost all forms of music, Physical activity, Anything that provides knowledge or
a learning experience (most notably, people-watching)

OTHER Likes:
Being tied up, spankings (and whippings), sexual teasing, oral (both giving and receiving), and while skittish about it she has been known to enjoy anal. She responds well to dominance, tending towards a submissive attitude...but she also enjoys seeing how far she can push the dominant party, often teasing them or usurping dominance for a brief time if she thinks she can get away with it, mostly to see how they'll respond.

Sexuality: Recently discovered bisexual

Dislikes: Falsehood, Cruelty, Fish (Live ones creep her out, seafood is okay though)

Activities: Swimming, Tae Kwon-Do, Hiking, Jogging, Reading, Writing short fiction

Attachments:
File comment: Up or down...?
Lacey 2.jpg
Lacey 2.jpg [ 131.29 KiB | Viewed 11302 times ]
File comment: Watching people
Lacey.jpg
Lacey.jpg [ 111.42 KiB | Viewed 11302 times ]

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Last edited by Lacey on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Post Re: Soft and strong, Lacey Renault
Welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy your stay. ( Everything appears to be in order, doesn't look like anything needs changing, really )

I highly doubt Tae Kwon-Do will help Lacey against the opponents she'll be up against, but hey, you never know. It might be entertaining to watch sometime. :wink:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear it.

I suppose it won't help much...but then, that's what indomitable spirit is all about!

Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Not a blond but not bad. Welcome to Shokushu:)

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:22 am

Haha, high praise indeed, thank you. *Tosses Slarr a strawberry*

Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:08 am

I just wanted to welcome you to Shokushu. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:35 am

Thank you so much! I'm sure I will

Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:40 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu. I hope to run into you sometime.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:15 am

Thanks very much! And who knows, maybe you will! Be careful, though: I can run pretty fast. You don't want to get left behind.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:21 am

Oh, gee... Reading that, it didn't feel at all like an applicant to a school where the students get mercilessly raped by monsters. Um. Uh. Eh. Ah. Suppose a writer's imagination cannot be held back when it gets pumping, no matter for what purpose it is writing~

Welcome to Shokushu, Lacey, and, uh, I hope you find what you're looking for here~

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Thank you much! I'm sure I can find everything I could possibly want here. Ehm....you seem a little tense...Êtes-vous bien?

Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:13 pm

HOW CAN I BE COMFORTABLE AND RELAXED WHEN I AM TRYING TO WELCOME SOMEONE AS YOUNG AND OPTIMISTIC AND UNTAINTED TO THIS GOD-FORSAKEN ISLAND WHEN YOUNG GIRLS ARE RAPED AND I HAVE SUFFERED NUMEROUS TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES THAT I WOULDN'T WISH TO INFLICT ON MY WORST ENEMY- *COUGH*

N-nothing special! I-I mean, I'm entirely alright! D-do enjoy our island! H-haha, hahaha...

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:56 pm

...Eh? Well, if you say so...hey! If you want, I could show you some deep breathing techniques! They might help you...y'know...calm down a little? If you want, I mean...

Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Updated personality and likes a bit.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]