View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Vanessa Crowell 

Post Vanessa Crowell

Name: Vanessa Crowell
Place of Birth: Franklin, Iowa
Nationality: German
Hair: Long red hair
Eye Color: Ember
Skin Tone: Very light tan
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Distinguishing features: Headband and bow
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 119 lbs
Bust: 38DD cup
Waist: Curvy in all the right spots
Hips: Nice hips, a bit athletic
Background: At first, Vanessa was a simple, normal girl. She enjoyed being treated as a princess and searched for her knight in shining armor. However, her innocent dreams soon transformed into an obsession. As boys got over the silly notion of 'cooties', they became interested in women. Vanessa was one of them, finding herself often in awkward predicaments where boys would try to get closer to her and her friends. However, they did so in a... strange manner. Rather than being the chivalric men she envisioned them to be, the boys often teased and made fun of the girls. Surprised by this, Vanessa eventually took up in arms by defending herself and her friends from them. It started off innocent enough, where she'd throw crayons at the boys, but eventually, she decided that it wasn't enough. If none of them were going to be her white knight, she would become the white knight for all the girls. Therefore, she is ever so suspicious of any male's intentions and defends any female she believes is being harassed. While she was stronger than most women, men her age would be able to overpower her. If only... she had some sort of power, she'd be able to protect all females from the male vermin. After she had arrived in Shokushu, Vanessa was attacked constantly by a variety of monsters. This has forced her to become more aggressive. Now, she sees these monsters that attack girls as the "vermin" that she must eradicate. Her strong sense of justice has caused Vanessa to hunt down any monsters she knows about in order to protect the girls of Shokushu.

After having met with the head girl Vera and sent to the basement for 'corrections', Vanessa appears to have become easily agitated and increasingly suspicious of others. She has lost some of her 'knightly' traits, and is attempting to sort through a lot of confusion in her mind. Yet, Shokushu school life was not forgiving. Vanessa had to resume her usual studying while trying to sort of her place and opinion of the things around her. Plagued by this helplessness, the crimson-haired girl made one last push into Vera's room. Under the guise of a student hoping to pay their dues, Vanessa investigates the head girl's room while cleaning it. She had found nothing and passed out on the head girl's bad. Once awoken by Vera, she retaliated and was sent then sent to a dark room as punishment. Though she could've been freed by writing an apology letter, her stubbornness kept her locked away for a month. Driven by near insanity and lust, the knight had finally ceded. Vanessa returned to Vera, this time with an insurmountable obsession with her. Desperate for Vera's attention, Vanessa had pledged her allegiance. The knight finally had a Queen which she could serve. Vanessa hoped that with time, and with Vera's guidance, she would be able to reclaim her proper knighthood.

However, she makes little mentions of monsters to Vera as possible. Vanessa still believes the monsters on Shokushu exist- contrary to Vera's claims. For that reason, when she isn't studying or serving Vera, Vanessa is out hunting for monsters. There have been times where Vanessa had questioned whether or not she should become a prefect under Vera or not. Perhaps that hesitation comes from an underlying suspicion of Vera, despite pledging allegiance to her. However, Vanessa keeps this mostly to herself.

By her Sophomore Year, she had become Vera's prefect.

Virgin? Yes (No, taken by Rosalie)
Orientation: Bisexual (She sometimes gets 'too' into her knight-in-shining-armor role)
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: English
Likes: Fighting, watching tv shows, drawing, reading, exploring
Activities: Watching shows with heroic men, drama shows, going out to try new places to eat, gymnastics
Miscellaneous: Because she is adamant towards protecting females, she sees any violent attack towards women as unforgivable. However, she is still a woman, and perhaps has some hidden desires she keeps otherwise repressed. She is also a bit of a germaphobe. While not to the extent of stereotypical ones, she does not like to get dirty. However if getting dirty means that she can save a student from the clutches of monsters, then she will do so without so much of a second thought. She possesses a small flip knife, and although it is against school rules to have such a weapon, she has held onto it to protect herself and other girls. Vanessa isn't limited to her flip knife though. When fighting monsters, she often finds makeshift weapons from her surrounding environments to fend monsters off. For example, she has used a javelin from track and field, and a stapler as a weapon before.

Vanessa tends to act very prim and proper amongst her peers. It is only with her closest friends that she relaxes and becomes more friendly. In terms of her sexual desires, Vanessa is fine with being either submissive or dominant. What she loves the most though, is a power struggle. She loves satisfying others with her breasts and thighs, and is strangely turned on by clothed sex.
Magic? No

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Last edited by Frozenflame on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:18 am

Post Re: Vanessa Crowell
Rather big bust size compared to that picture. And if she really does have an H cup, she should be a bit heavier than 119 lbs.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:29 am

Not to mention the backaches such a size would confer. So yeah, I'd change that if I were you.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:31 am
Profile WWW

Fixed!

So, usually should I ask another person to start a roleplay with in the safe-areas? Or is it fine to just 'join' one of the roleplays like I'm randomly running into them?

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:34 am

Only open threads are for people to join. Otherwise, it is better to send PMs to players that you are interested in or make a post in the Looking for Partner section.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:37 am

No worries. I'm starting some open threads soon. Look forward to playing with ya!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:40 am
Profile WWW

*Greets and passes off the "newest student" flag to Vanessa* Here you go, this is yours now. Welcome to campus...and watch your step. It can get...sticky. Have fun! :D

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 am

Aww how kind of you Lacey! And thank you, I'm glad to be here. I'll try not to get all... Caught up in the commotion that goes on here :)

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:06 am

Another cutie, welcome to the island.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:56 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu! i hope to run into you sometime.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Welcome to the Campus. If you ever need a fellow 'knight' I'm sure we could arrange something, hehe!

Karen/Karin

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hmmm with your strong willed character? I think we might be able to hash something out ^_^

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:43 am

Welcome to the campus. Have fun...you know, of the wrong sort.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:53 am

Welcome to the campus! You know, it isn't standard, but I really like the uniform in Vanessa's pictures. Maybe you should see if somebody in the Drama department can assemble a costume for you to match it!

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:17 pm
Profile YIM

Oh I agree! I love the uniform design and it's one of the reasons why I thought it suited Vanessa. And I'll see what I can do about that.

Monsters:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next