View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Nanami Fujimaki 

Post Nanami Fujimaki
Konnichiwa, this is my first character on here, so I hope i do a good enough job at describing her ^.^'

Name: Nanami Fujimaki
Place of Birth: Chautauqua, New York
Nationality: American/Japanese
Hair: Sandy colored hair that covers her left eye and goes down to her waist
Eye Color: Light pink
Skin Tone: Kind of pale
Pubic Hair: Unnoticeable
Distinguishing features: very light freckles
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: C cups. She usually uses the same bra for a few days before switching it.
Waist: She has a lot of curves because of the fact that she is petite, which just makes her figure more noticeable.
Hips: Kind of small, which makes her bust seem a bit bigger than it is.
Background: She was always interested in sex, but since her parents were really strict, she was never exposed to it until she was 16. Once she turned 16, she left her parent's house to live with a friend who was always having sex, which made Nanami curious. Nanami would constantly ask her friend about what sex is like and the different things that people do in sex. Although her friend had told her to just go lose her virginity already, Nanami declined because she wanted to wait until she was at least 18. And once she was 18, she came to Shokushu High School to see what awaited her there.
Virgin? yes
Sexuality: Straight
Piercing or Tattoos: Nope
Language: English and some Japanese
Likes: Reading, Drawing, Taking naps, Dreaming, Eating a lot of food, and hiding
Activities: Loves to doodle or read when shes bored and compete in eating contests whenever there is one.
Miscellaneous: Nanami is really reserved and usually doesn't talk to people until she gets to know them well. She is also very submissive to what people want her to do and won't protest too much to anything. She also is secretly somewhat of a masochist and can easily be turned on by a few minutes of flirting. Nanami also has a huge love for cats, as one of her favorite things to carry along with her all the time is a backpack that looks like a pink and white cat.
Magic? No

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:36 am

Post Re: Nanami Fujimaki
First off welcome to the Shokushu.

You did a good job on what she looks like, but I think you should put some more detail on her background, as it is a little vague in that respect. You also did a good job on her like's it gives some insight on her personality. Though I feel that too needs more, as in describing her as a person, but overall nicely done.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:04 am

Yeah, her background is quite vague, if you ask me.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:57 am
Profile WWW

I'm sure it can get fleshed out after the first few scenes.

Anyways, welcome to the fold, dear, and look forward to playing!

Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu!!! I just wanted to say hello. I would also recommend that you add a little more detail particular to background. The more your character is fleshed out, the easier it will be for you and your partner to roleplay with your character. I should say you have a decent concept and I particular like the touch of the backpack.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Welcome to the campus. I'd give you the 'Newest Student' flag...but Vanessa has it still. She'll have to pass it on. Hope you have fun, though!

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]