View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Nichol Ivory the serious dreamer! 

Post Nichol Ivory the serious dreamer!
Student Bio/Profile

Nichol Ivory

Name: Nichol Ivory.

Place of Birth: Colwyn Bay.

Nationality: English.

Hair Color:
Dark Brown (brunette).

Eye Color: Soft brown eyes, almost orange in color.

Ethnicity: Welsh.

Skin Tone: White

Pubic Hair: (shaven)

Distinguishing features: Nichol has dark brown chin length hair and soft orangish brown eyes that are easy to loose your self in. Nichol always tries to keep her hair nice and neat since looking nice is always important for a first impression! beyond that she is rather average 19 year old girl.

Height: 5’1”

Weight: 98 lbs

Bust: 30B

Waist: 22

Hips: 32

Background: Nichol was born in Colwyn bay, Clwyd, north wales, united kingdom in 1994. Born into a wealthy academician family, Nichols father was Wynn Jones Ivory and her mother was Alice Merry Ivory. Both worked full time as collage professors at the Colwyn bay private institute of higher learning, the stuffiest of the stuffiest schools around. Both proudly taught philosophy and political sciences for over 18 years there be for making good investments in the travel resort business.

Wishing for their daughter to pursue in their brilliant foot steps, Nichol was forced to attended a stuffy private, all-girls schools her entire life so she could avoid any unnecessary distractions and focus on her education 100% of the time. Midway through Nichols high school sophomore year Nichol developed a close relationship with another girl from the local public school in her home town, her name was Ami Lemberk. The two grew very close and Ami becoming the big sister Nichol never had, introducing the sheltered young rich girl to what became her true passion..... film making!

As an art form, film making allowed Nichol to express her self in ways she never imagined, through viral videos, home movies and short films Ami and her self
created together. Nichol and her dear friend both worked closely on many different projects, ranging from scifi/fantasy short films to comedic dramas that gathered them both instant fame on many media sharing web sites. One such short film named "Lonely transport" staring them self's boarding "a train to nowhere" actually caught the attention of a respectable media arts collage in the United states earning them both scholarships.

Ecstatic to learn about film making from real directors and artists, Nichol shared her success with her beloved parents hoping to make them proud. Her mother and father were both less then pleased to learn about their daughters constant "goofing off" and forbid their her from ever practicing such lesser art forms again. In their narrow point of view, how was there brilliant daughter ever going to get into a respectable collage and have a decent carrier if she was too busy fooling around with her friend on camera to get any real work done!! So shortly after they made this discovery of Nichol's "hard work", her parents separated her from her friends, and pulled her from school. Showing zero tolerance for any foolishness they hasty shipping off poor Nichol as far away from Ami as humanly possible and send their daughter to the best school money could ever possibly buy...... Shokushu.

Personality: Be for meeting Ami, Nichol was shy and not a very out going individual, she always focused on getting from point A to point B with out distraction and hardly ever had fun. Viewing everything in black and white, she simply walked through the first 18 years of her live in a boring haze, but after meeting Ami, Nichol's personality took a bright turn for the better! In the couple of years she got to know Ami, Nichol opened up more and more and became a fun, loving, person who was always willing to get out there and experience new things and have fun to test her self, viewing everything in a brighter happier way there afther!

Virgin? Yes, Nichol has never.... uhmm :oops: did the dance?

Piercing or Tattoos: No, Nichol has no tattoos or body piercings of any kind. (Yet this is put to changed based on peer pressure.)

Language: English, Welsh.

Likes: Nichol loves, dreaming, the art, films, fashion, the beach, the stars, the ocean, exploring, and new experiences of any kind!

Activities: Nichols activities consist of film making, media arts, star gazing, and most of all dreaming of better things to come! Since coming to Shokushu however Nichols extra curricular activities kind of taken a down turn.

Magic? No, Nichole has no special ability's or super natural talents of any kind. Nor does she have any clue such things even exist........ yet.

Nichol Ivory out on the town!

Nichol dressed up for a part in one of her viral videos! (Not her best work)

Last edited by Nichol on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:25 am, edited 7 times in total.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Post Re: Nicol Ivory the serious dreamer!
A warm welcome Nichol.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:43 pm

Welcome nichol hope to see u around

Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Indeed. Welcome, bright-eyed beauty. Hope you have fun.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:16 pm
Profile WWW

Love how spirited Nicol sounds! Welcome to Shokushu! :)

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Two of your pictures are not loading.

Welcome to Shokushu. Guess this particular woman has no interest in writing papers for Gensokyo. :lol:

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Ageir!, Sochi!, Candy! Frozen! and Kan...? Coco? Uhmm... Kankan!! yah I like that one!

There is still alot I need to fix! Like those broken links and I also noticed points were spell checker got mad and renamed a bunch of my stuff :p Its Nichol not Nicol! Stupid Annoying computer! get it right geez!!! -Kicks it- Mybe ill add in their I'm hopless with technologie too!

More importantly! Gensokyo? Whats that!! TELL ME! -Shakes Kanoe violently untell she tells me!-

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:51 pm

Its a setting for a game. Your picture is a Touhou character named Aya who is a crow tengu who writes sensationalist articles for a newspaper. :P

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:38 am

Oh really! lol I had no clue that's interesting lol Ill have to look that up! Find more pictures!

Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:34 am

There updated. Had some issues with the broken links. Some reason did like those pictures so I just removed them. Hope the newer picture is to everyones liking.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:12 am

the top picture needs to be smaller, as it is half it is only seen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:20 am

Yah ill have to mess with it later. I dont understand why these pictures are being so annoying... :c

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:29 am

Find it simpler to just attach it the post rather than link it.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:31 am

THERE! updated update! New picture complety removed old ones then found a better smaller and more detail image! Jeez that was hard lol

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:01 am

welcome to the fold mwahahaha!

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next