View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Risa V. Klinginberg 

Post Risa V. Klinginberg
(My new student character, to replace Fenris. This concept is intended for very light, "stroke" rp as was intended for the main campus forum. She's perfect if you are here to experience the main theme of Shokushu: tentacle monsters raping schoolgirls. As of this post, Fenris is officially retired as a character. Any active threads that she is involved in will continue as normal until their completion, but I request any further campus threads with me involve this new character.

For those interested, I am currently working on a couple of space ladies, where I can properly develop those characters. I also have some new concepts planned for my monster account, Xel. So keep an eye out for those sometime soon-ish...)

Full Name: Alluris (prefers “Risa") V. Klinginberg
Nationality: American
Height: 5‘6“
Measurements: 32-22-34
Bra: 32C
Pubic Hair: Bikini-waxed, with a small, trimmed tuft of strawberry-blonde hair.

Full Physical:
Risa is a stunningly beautiful young woman. Her measurements give her a “sporty-beauty” look. Her Scandinavian descent has given her fair, flawless skin, natural strawberry-blonde hair and captivating blue-grey eyes. Her firm, perky breasts are capped with small nipples, while her lips and pussy are a delicious shade of rosy pink.

The nurse’s office on the campus holds a secret file on the girl that can only be accessed by the monsters and faculty staff. It notes that Risa has an extraordinary level of physical sensitivity, and responds very positively to outside stimuli. Playing with her breasts and stomach will likely trigger an instinctual arousal, even against her own will.

Psyche:
Peppy, fun and sporty is the impression you get from Risa within seconds of meeting her. She’s energetic, always smiling and constantly bubbling with positive emotion. Her great sense of humor lends itself well to her infectious laugh, and she’s always willing to make a fool of herself to get a smile out of someone.

Despite the sort of “good-girl” persona that many pin her to upon first meeting the student, she’s actually a little bit of a rebel. She has an innate sense of curiosity and adventure, which can get her into trouble around the campus. When under stress, Risa is a quick thinker and problem solver. She’s also quite nimble and flexible, although she swiftly crumbles to any test of her endurance.

Interests: Dance (former gymnast, so she’s very good), drawing, painting, swimming, cooking (she’s seriously considering pursuing a professional culinary career)

Last edited by Fenris on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Post Re: Risa V. Klinginberg: Perfect Victim
Ok, that Misc section. I have to question it severely. For short periods, yes it can work... but for the long-term... no because A: I can easily see it affecting other people's characters, not to mention that for NPC students... it's just another school. Nothing weird ever happens, and thus are not to be touched. Also, for the "Ageless" part... I cannot think of any technology that can allow that. Everything does age, it's just a force of nature. That also brings up another question: Why? The only people who know of life outside of Earth are the heads of the major world powers.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:14 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Risa V. Klinginberg: Perfect Victim
Misc section removed.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:27 am

Post Re: Risa V. Klinginberg
Looks cute! Hope you will have fun with her :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:44 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]