View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Kanade Katsuki 

Post Kanade Katsuki
- General Information -
Name: Kanade Katsuki
Nationality: Japanese
Birthday: 21st June
Birth Place: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 158cm
Weight: 50kg
Eye Color: Black (Brown)
Hair Color: Black
Virgin: Yes
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Measurements:
  • Bust: 83cm
  • Waist: 60cm
  • Hip: 80cm

Piercings/Tattoos: None
Languages: Japanese (Native), English (Fluent w/ accent)
Magic: None

- Appearance -

- Personality -
Kanade Katsuki, having the experience of being a student council president in her middle school, is a person with both a strong opinion and strong will. In everyday situations, she is the type of person who will act on her accord rather than having to be told what to do. In other words, she is the type to take a leading role in a situation. She is the type of person who studies before classes and answers open questions in the classroom. While she may not be a genius or the class top, she is generally in the top bracket when test scores are released.

Despite having leadership skills behind her, Kanade is actually very poorly skilled at making friends and getting to know people on a personal level. She is the type of person who speaks from a position rather than from herself. She is the type of person to speak to a group rather than an individual. This makes it very difficult for her to actually speak to someone on a personal level, with Kanade being relatively unused to speaking about herself, and relating to other people. Her hobbies also differ from many school students, with her hobbies including games such as chess, shogi and igo.

However behind her strong character, she does have a dormant submissive side. While it does not really affect her everyday life, and given her lack of experience (or rather, zero experience) in romance, even she isn't entirely aware of it. While she may not be entirely aware of it, Kanade is actually the type of person who enjoys to be forced to do things, particularly in a sexual context, and if pushed enough, it is entirely possible to make her very submissive and obedient. However this is usually hidden by her strong character and active personality. Few would suspect her to have such a side with Kanade always presenting herself as someone with high moral standards.

- History -
Kanade Katsuki has lived a relatively normal life, or in fact, it would be more correct to say her life has been entirely normal. Kanade has no magic or special skills. Kanade is not a genius, nor is she an athlete. While Kanade does usually manage to find herself in the top margin of test scorers, she is still far from being number one, and is instead often seen as one of the more able students in the class, but not the top of the class. However rather than physiques or intelligence, Kanade does manage to separate herself from many other students in the sense that she is a person of action, which earned her the position of Student Council President when she was in middle school. She has also taken the role of Class President in her other schools, leading her to be a person with a high sense of responsibility.

During her time in Middle School, Kanade spent most of her time either managing the student council or studying for classes and tests. In what little free time she did have, she would practise games such as shogi, igo and chess. She would usually go to local centres to play these games as very few people in her school played any of them, although on rare occasions she did play with people of a similar age when she was given the chance to. However, it is because of her responsibilities within the student council and her dedication to studying as well as her hobby being unusual for people of her age group that she never made any permanent friends, or for that matter any temporary friends. All her relationships were best described as business like, only ever interacting with members of the student council in her capacity as the student council president, and only interacting with people in her class in her capacity of class president.

Shortly before graduating from school, Kanade looked through many schools. She wanted to experience something new and that would give her valuable experience in life which is why she decided on Shokushu. Ignoring the fact she is Japanese and should really know what shokushu means, Kanade decided on enrolling into Shokushu High School because of its remote location. Unaware of what the school actually was, and apparently unaware of the word's meaning, Kanade boarded the plane with her destination being the island Shokushu High School was located on.

[OOC: I wasn't really sure whether or not Shokushu was a High School or a College so I avoided mentioning High School in the history.]

Last edited by Kanade Katsuki on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Post Re: Kanade Katsuki
Welcome aboard! I hope you will have fun here.

It is a nice character.

By the way, SHS is called a high school, but has courses beyond high school level, so I guess by most definitions it is a college. So apparently it does not quite conform to naming conventions in most anglophone countries.

(As a coincidence, høgskole, literally high school, actually means college in Norwegian. Another day, another piece of random trivia :lol: )

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

Nice character, she seems nice. Hope you'll have fun here.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Welcome to the school :3 hope you enjoy your time here ^_^ maybe we can rp together sometime

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:04 am

Lemme add the same welcomes and well wishes with the others. Here's hoping our small group gives you the higher education you crave. ^_^

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 am
Profile WWW

What a lovely character. She looks like a lot of fun. Welcome to Shokushu, and consider me officially interested in an rp with your character. Right now, I'm completely full-up on rp's, but I'll pm you when I get a free spot open.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:23 am

Welcome aboard!

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Welcome to Shokushu. I think you are good to go profile wise.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]