View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Tiffany Sterling 

Post Tiffany Sterling
Attachment:
c94094.png
c94094.png [ 448.84 KiB | Viewed 2345 times ]

Attachment:
LAfLMpM.jpg
LAfLMpM.jpg [ 83.4 KiB | Viewed 2345 times ]

Hi! I'm Tiffany and I just got here yesterday, so you might have to bear with me while I get my bearings and figure this all out...

Name: Tiffany Lynn Sterling
Place of Birth: New York
Nationality: American
Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: fair, but tans well
Pubic Hair: usually waxed, but occasionally leaves a Brazilian style "landing strip"
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Bust: 34DD - Tiffany developed at an early age, and her breasts have garnered her a lot of attention from men (especially older men) despite her age. Her nipples are extremely sensitive, which is a secret sexual weakness of hers.
Waist: 24
Hips: 34

Psychological Profile: Comes from a broken home and has "Daddy issues." This often causes her to act out in a rebellious manner, usually as a ploy for attention. Not a fan of "the rules" or stringent authority.

Personality: Spoiled, pretentious rich girl. Not excessively mean or aggressive, but certainly used to having her own way. Tiffany is basically a good person who had a terrible upbringing. She has a tendency to be selfish and overly confident which can make her appear arrogant and sometimes affects her ability to make new friends. She is extremely loyal to those that get to know her, though.

Virgin? No, but she isn't "easy" either. Tiffany is very discerning about who she is intimate with. She is notorious for flirting however, which she generally does as ploy to get boys to do things for her.

Piercing or Tattoos: no tats, ears and navel pierced

Language: English

Likes: Parties, clothes, shoes, shopping, movies, photography

Activities: swimming, dancing, shopping, parties, games of chance (she has always been uncannily lucky)

Magic? Not that she is aware of, although she loves books and movies about magic and the occult.

Tiffany is the only child of the wealthy British entrepreneur, James Theodore Sterling and his "trophy wife", a moderately successful American actress named Brooke Adler. James Sterling has always had a reputation as something of a philanderer and notorious womanizer, and the marriage ended when Tiffany was 8. Her mother took it badly and hasn't established a long term relationship since due to her trust issues with men. Except for a rather substantial trust fund, her father is mostly a non-entity for Tiffany. Her mother moved them to Los Angeles to accommodate her acting career, and the demands of film-making forced Brooke to rely heavily on surrogate caretakers for Tiffany.

Like many over privileged adolescents, Tiffany soon found herself immersed in the chaotic lifestyle of a wealthy Hollywood teenager. Parties, drinking, drugs and sex... these things are not unfamiliar territory for Tiffany. She had been set to start college at 18, but her incessant partying caused her grades to plummet and she actually had to attend summer classes in order to graduate.

Tiffany's mother decided that the only way to get her wayward daughter back on track with her schooling was to get her out of LA for a while. So, she found an "out-of-state" prep school for her out of control progeny. Tiffany fought this idea for an entire year, but finally gave in to her mother's tenacious insistence.

And what school was it that Ms. Adler found for her rebellious daughter? Why, Shokushu High, of course!

Tiffany is very intelligent but lacks drive and discipline. She is aware of how attractive she is and is not above using her looks to manipulate others into doing things for her. She is not a virgin, but neither is she promiscuous, which is surprising given her demeanor and dysfunctional upbringing. She is strong willed when she wants to be, is fiercely independent and comes off as slightly arrogant which sometimes affects her abilities to make friends.

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:20 am

Post Re: Tiffany Sterling
Hmm, I think you might need more than this. Have you used the skeletal structure for new students as a reference?

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:20 am
Profile YIM

I think I saw it somewhere... I thought I had the pertinent info down, though. (This is harder than I thought...) Thanks for the help. I guess I need to work on it...

:P

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:53 am

Well the moderators can tell you for sure if your profile's lacking anything.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:58 am
Profile YIM

Did someone call for a mod?

Here's the basic student skeleton:

Name:
Place of Birth:
Nationality:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Ethnicity:
Skin Tone:
Pubic Hair:
Distinguishing features:
Height:
Weight:
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Background:
Psychological Profile:
Personality:
Virgin?
Piercing or Tattoos:
Language:
Miscellaneous:
Magic?

Those of us who play monsters like to be able to visualize our victims as thoroughly as possible. However, these particular items are not hard and fast rules, and some of us who've been here for awhile have used more creative approaches. For a new student like yourself the suggested skeleton covers the essentials and makes the process faster and easier. Consider adding a few of these items to your bio, or all of them, and don't be afraid to add additional info. You're already ahead of the curve by having a background history. :) Have fun!

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 pm
Profile YIM

Yes, if you get into roleplays, people will come back to your profile again and again looking for one specific bit of information. So, while your first draft is definitely a good start, it could use some work to be a little more accessible, I guess. A picture is nice, but it's great to have all the information readily available.

You could work on the formatting a bit, too. For example, instead of

Bio: Tiffany Lynn Sterling age: 19 Blonde hair, blue eyes 5'7"

You could try:

Name: Tiffany Lynn Sterling
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7""

To me, that looks easier to read. With any luck, you'll agree. ;)

In any case, welcome to the forums. :)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Thank you all for the great advice! I'm reworking my bio now. The only problem is I don't have a clear idea on what, if any, special abilities, I should have. I sort of had the idea that if Tiffany has any special attributes, she isn't currently aware of them and maybe they could be discovered via RP.

Any ideas?

Thanks again!!

Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:12 am

Special Abilities are not required, you can put none there or leave it out entirely if you like. Not every student has to have special powers and it may be better if you don't. Being an ordinary student who just came for the education or what have you is completely fine.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:40 am

Just wanted to say welcome aboard! I hope you will have fun here :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:55 am

Welcome Back Tiffany

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:47 am