View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Tracy Wilson 

Post Tracy Wilson
Name: Tracy Wilson
Place of Birth: United States
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: White Caucasian
Skin Tone: White
Pubic Hair: Waxed
Height: 5 ft 7”
Weight: 136
Bust: 34C
Height: 5 ft 7”
Weight: 136
Bust: 34C

Distinguishing features:

Tracy is a tall and athletic girl, her most distinguishing features would be her long blond hair and voluptuous body. She’s got a sweet innocent face with big blue eyes, high cheekbones and soft pink lips that deliciously plump and pouting invitingly. Her breasts are luscious and perky, round and firm, they are very sensitive and her nipples easily become hard and protruding when she is cold or aroused. Her legs are long and tanned, tantalizing. She’s got a sweet little ass that is high and firm, begging to be squeezed. Her tight virgin pussy is completely waxed and hairless, silky slick and velvety soft.

Background:

Tracy grew up in Texas, the youngest of three siblings. Her mother passed away when she was three and she was raised by her dad. Spending her childhood with two older brothers made Tracy a bit of a tomboy. Which was further reinforced by the fact that her father, who was the town’s sheriff, didn’t believe in making differences between his kids. She learnt how to shoot and hunt alongside her brothers, and to this day she is still better with a gun that the two of them.

A very lively girl, Tracy was always very popular at school and she made friends easily. The fact that she was pretty and athletic certainly helped, and she was involved in many school activities. Even though she was mostly unaware of her own beauty it didn’t go unnoticed by other and she had many admirers. However, the fact that she was the sheriff’s daughter and had two intimidating older brothers was rather dissuasive for would be suitors. So while she had had a few boyfriends, she he a bit of a let bloomer in that department and at eighteen she remains a virgin.

Her lifelong dream is to enter the police force like her father. The values of honour and duty are strongly ingrained in her and she deeply believes in helping and protecting people. She has been preparing for this for many years by conditioning her body and mind. She was always a bright student and over the years she had picked up all sorts of fighting skills. She is now off to study criminology at college. Hearing about Shokushu was a Godsend as the curricular was excellent and the university affordable for her family. She cannot wait to get started.

Psychological Profile:

Tracy is a very spontaneous young woman, she is an open book and what you see is what you get. Her personality is warm and friendly. She has strong convictions and believes in doing what is right. While she doesn’t lack for courage, she tends to see the world in black and white, which can make her a bit naive at times. She has a bit of a hero complex and won’t hesitate to put herself in danger to defend others.

Virgin? Yes. As previously mentioned, she is a bit of a late bloomer in that area. And she is rather confused by her body’s new urges, and perhaps a little ashamed of it.

Piercing or Tattoos: No

Language: English

Likes: Tracy loves the outdoors, she is the athletic type and loves being active. She likes to get up early in the morning to go for a run. She also loves martial arts that she has been practicing religiously ever since she was six. She will easily get involved in any kind of sports activity, especially because she loves being around people and meeting new friends.

Last edited by Tracy Wilson on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:26 am

Post Re: Tracy Wilson
I believe you are good to go. Welcome to Shokushu. Enjoy your stay. ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:20 am

Thank you Kanoe! And I'm sure I will. :)

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:31 am

Welcome to the school. Hopefully Tracy will do lots of blooming here.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:18 am

Enjoy your stay with us, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, you will find the people here very nice and willing to rape you... I mean help you, again welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I'm sure Tracy will feel right at home here. ;)

Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Welcome aboard.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:30 pm

Thank you! :)

Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:21 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu! I hope to run into you some time.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]