View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Nessa Myers, just a normal girl who wants to be a good cook! 

Post Nessa Myers, just a normal girl who wants to be a good cook!
Student Bio/Profile

Name: Nessa Myers

Place of Birth: San Diago California.

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: Scottish and Germen

Hair Color: Golden Blond

Eye Color: Raspberry Diamond with a flick of blue and purple.

Skin Tone: Fair

Pubic Hair: Blond (Shaven)

Distinguishing features: Nessa is cute and likable, she has silky golden blond hair and bright blue eyes and almost perfect skin free of blemishes.

Height: 159cm or 5ft 2in.

Weight: 44kg

Bust: 85 B

Waist:32

Hips: 42

Background: Nessa was born in San Diego California at the Scripps Mercy Hospital and grew up in Sonora Californian with her family. Nessa spent most of her early life with her grand parents on her mothers side in Jamestown with her siblings, mostly due to her abusive fathers incarceration and hers mothers over bearing schedule and need to work often to support them at the time. Nessa and her Siblings grew up with their grandparents normally being involved in their life and was raised with many of their values that many might be considered old fashioned now a days, like family loyalty, and respect. Nessa has always had a happy life growing up with her family on her mothers side and like most people, Nessa struggled and had hard times in school and even issues with life in general. Nothing terrible however, she always had her family to help her out and protect her just like she did for them if they needed it. It came as a surprise however that once out of high school that no collage would except a average student such as her self, so she stayed with her family for a coupe mouths until the day she got a letter about a school that recognized her potential. This school was a prestigious collage that accepted her application and even offered a full ride free of charge, it was like a dream come true and Nessas family urged her to take the opportunity to better her self.

Nesa hopes to enroll at Shokushu and join their prestigious culinary arts program, she hopes to one day become a fine chef and open her own fancy restaurant, or to at least work at a fancy restaurant.

Psychological Profile: Nessa is a strong willed and good hearted person. However she had a deep bond with her family befor coming to Shokushu and some times its hard to cope being so far away.

Personality: Nessa is a kind, sweet, and gentle person and is always considered to be a excellent friend who is always willing to help those that need a hand.

Virgin? Yes "However this is likly to change quickly."

Piercing, Tattoos, or Love Bites: Nesa's first day on the island and at Shokushu has turned out to be very exciting, she met a ash demon who enjoyed playing a bit rough with her on her first day, because of this Nesa now has hand shaped marks on breasts and rear end. They are faint pink and stand out if one looks closely.

Language: English.

Likes: Animals, cooking, helping others, gardening, swimming, long trips, sun shine.

Activities: Nessa activities befor coming to the school was typically helping care for her family and friends, she enjoyed cooking and being with them, however since she came to the school she finds her self more active in the more mundane club activity's around campus.

Miscellaneous: Nessa was always told she would be beating off boys with a stick when she was older..... however this is just ridiculous.

Magic? None.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Last edited by Nesa on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:25 am

Post Re: Nessa Myers, just a normal girl.
Welcome to Shokushu! Enjoy your stay!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:39 am

Thank you, sorry if the profile seems a bit lack luster, I didn't really want to make a student who had any special gifts or tragic background.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:35 am

Looks nice to me, welcome to Shokushu Campus hope you enjoy your raping here... did I say raping? I meant to stay, again welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu! I hope to run into you some time.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:09 am

Thank you both for the warm welcome!

And what was that Calidare? I didnt quite catch that first bit?

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:40 am

Never you mind Nesa. Some of the visitors get a little flustered when they see Shokushu's gorgeous tropical weather, immaculately maintained campus grounds, and interact with our highly talented student body. Such a popular student body...

Ahem. Welcome to Shokushu!

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:57 pm
Profile YIM

I said enjoy your stay yeah that's what I said and obviously niellwyn can't tell a visitor from some one that's been around for a long time.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Oh... ok.....Well thank you for the warm welcome. Are you a teacher? Neither of you look like students?

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 pm

I am a teacher, a student, a dream, and a monster, but in the end, I fulfill your deepest and darkest desires. ;)

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

OH! A student teacher! That is great! However calling your self a monster is a bit harsh. You should be more positive about your self!

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 am

Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

Thank your Piam :D

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Post Re: Nessa Myers, just a normal girl who wants to be a good c
Made some minor alterations to the character concept, mostly just gave her a desire and something to strive for while at the school as well as swapped her picture since old links broke up. Also I'm fully aware of how shameless the new character portrait is and what I did :P

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 am

Post Re: Nessa Myers, just a normal girl who wants to be a good c
Looking good to me

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next