View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Student Clubs and Sports Teams 

Post Student Clubs and Sports Teams
All the book club talk over in Lexi's bio thread got Nightbringer and I talking about setting up some organization for student groups and the like, so here we go! If you'd like to join or start a club, just post a new topic here in the Roleplay Discussions forum. We'll link to the individual club threads here once they're up and running, as well as keeping member lists for quick reference. There's no real criteria for the clubs, aside from keeping them relatively realistic for a college setting. If you want to found an all-girl orgy club, it'll have to remain unofficial :P

Group leadership, activities, meetings and anything else you can think of should be discussed in a club's individual thread, but feel free to post any questions or concerns or comments about the groups in general here.

CLUBS

The Book Club
Members:
  • Bala
  • Pia
  • Komiko
  • Lexi
  • Ishtar
(I went ahead and added the people who'd expressed interest from Lexi's thread. If you want to be removed just PM me)

The Art Club
Members:
  • Katya Ivanova
  • Anna Lenox

The Science Club
Members:
  • Shai

The Music Club
Members:
  • Narissa
  • Ishtar

School Paper
Members:
  • Bala

SPORTS

Swim Team
Members:
  • Emmeline

UNDERGROUND/UNOFFICIAL

Red Right Hand

***Keep in mind that victims make up a very small percentage of Shokushu's total student body. Only player characters are listed here, but it's safe to assume that there are plenty of NPC members who will think you're capital-C crazy if you start babbling about monsters and aliens and silly things like that.

((everyone give some love to Nightbringer! He brought this up in the with the mods in the first place & I never would have gotten around to setting this up without him XD))

Last edited by Katya on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Profile WWW

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Student Clubs and Sports Teams
This is so awesome!

I'll definitly will have to make a juicy post for Nightbringer next he adds to show my appreciation~ XD

Could we have a music club?

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:34 am

May I sign up for the book club as well?

Narissa, I'll start up at thread for the music club.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Awesome! :D I'd ask you some stuff about it, but we can keep it all their on the music thread. ^^

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:11 am

Thank you, Katya! And thank you, Nightbringer! *gives Nightbringer a big hug and a kiss on the cheek*. *then gives Katya a big hug and a kiss on her cheek too*

Just a question for The-Powers-That-Be: We had talked about monsters, such as Lexi, attending meetings. Are monsters, in disguise as students, staff, or faculty, allowed in these meetings? I mean provided nothing "happens" at the meeting but it can be used to set up a role play elsewhere? (i.e. the monster The RAGER attends a book club meeting in his student disguise form of Xena because he likes books and he thinks girls who like books are sexy and hopes to lure one to a private reading, which would then shift to one of the IC forums.) Would that be allowed or is this for students only.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:59 am

Bala wrote:
Thank you, Katya! And thank you, Nightbringer! *gives Nightbringer a big hug and a kiss on the cheek*. *then gives Katya a big hug and a kiss on her cheek too*

Watch the PDA missy! *waves a detention slip threateningly*

Quote:
Just a question for The-Powers-That-Be: We had talked about monsters, such as Lexi, attending meetings. Are monsters, in disguise as students, staff, or faculty, allowed in these meetings? I mean provided nothing "happens" at the meeting but it can be used to set up a role play elsewhere? (i.e. the monster The RAGER attends a book club meeting in his student disguise form of Xena because he likes books and he thinks girls who like books are sexy and hopes to lure one to a private reading, which would then shift to one of the IC forums.) Would that be allowed or is this for students only.

I think as long as the RP itself leads to some good old fashioned non-consensual inter-species lovin` there's no problem with a properly disguised monster attending a meeting, and possibly being considered a member. After all, the students themselves run these clubs so there's no way for anyone short of a Head Girl (or possibly a prefect) to check the student records to verify someone is who they say they are. If you've got a club meeting going on in the Student Common Room forum the monsters can't join in for obvious reasons, and any thread elsewhere needs to involve an attack, but otherwise I don't think there should be a problem.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 am
Profile WWW

Just to add, I pretty sure all club activities should take place inside the IC areas of the board itself. The only exception would be adding members to the roster or other sorts of club updates. (Of course you can feel free to RP the welcoming of a new member or what not)

Like Katya mentioned monsters aren't allowed inside of the Student Safe Area. If a meeting was held inside regular IC area depending on the monster that decides to make the club its stalking ground I am sure details of the attack could be worked out to where the monster would attack AFTER the meeting itself and luring one or two or so of the students away. The key thing to remember is that the clubs really wouldn't be ONLY populated by students who have been attacked.

Um, thats all I can think of and thanks for all the thanks and what not but I'd seen the idea being kicked around for awhile. This last time it was brought up I just took it before the other mods and saw what they thought about it. If anything at least it'll provide another aspect of RP for the students, Prefects, HG's and Monsters to enjoy. :D

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

The NightBringer wrote:
The key thing to remember is that the clubs really wouldn't be ONLY populated by students who have been attacked.

Good point! I added a note about that in the top post :3

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 am
Profile WWW

XD Linnis is the president of the unofficial Orgy Club. Also, put me on the paper.

This is a great idea, and since it moved to public before I got back, let me just say motto bene! I love it!

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:25 pm
Profile YIM

Anna's an artist, so she's probably joined the art club, grudgingly, after receiving veiled threats from the administration about a lack of extracurriculars.

Elise Renfroe is an avid reader, but she's probably too big a literature snob to ever join a book club.

Linnis wrote:
XD Linnis is the president of the unofficial Orgy Club. Also, put me on the paper.

This is a great idea, and since it moved to public before I got back, let me just say motto bene! I love it!

um.....

You mean "molto bene".

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:20 am

Anna Lenox wrote:

Elise Renfroe is an avid reader, but she's probably too big a literature snob to ever join a book club.

I think she might find the book club has a book or two worth reading. :lol:

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 am

Well this is an interesting idea you guys have come up with. Yoko's made mention in one of her threads the idea the school might have an S&M club around campus. Then again that would fall under secret clubs. I've also had an idea for a maid club, but then again there both rather concepts.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:34 am

Lexi wrote:
Anna Lenox wrote:

I think she might find the book club has a book or two worth reading. :lol:

;) Is that so?

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 am

Anna Lenox wrote:

Linnis wrote:

um.....

You mean "molto bene".

Ee. Typo on my part. I knew what I meant to say, I just didn't say it properly.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:21 pm
Profile YIM

Ike Haw wrote:
I've also had an idea for a maid club, but then again there both rather concepts.

A maid club? As in a club for students who enjoy dressing up in cute little maid outfits, a club for students with an interest in domestic stuff (Cooking, handcrafts etc.), or maybe a group who hires its members out to clean the rooms of sloppy/busy students?

Or all/none of the above?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next