View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Student Clubs and Sports Teams 

Post Re: Student Clubs and Sports Teams
Hm..... So, should I list Red Right Hand here? El's little black market trade group/underground resistance movement? I'd like to recruit a couple more PC's to the organization but I'm not sure if this would be the ideal place for it, since it's not an "official" group.

Edit: Oh! Also, could you add Anna Lenox to the Art Club?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 am

Anna's been added!

I think it would be alright to list the Red Right Hand - this is meant to be a reference list for players, not an IC registry that students would be looking at. I'll just add an "underground" category for it if you get me a member list (you can still count Noel in, BTW :3)

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 am
Profile WWW

I'm half wondering if there's enough interest to have an active theater group/clup/troupe on campus? We coudl do with a little flair and culture, seeign as we have a performance center, and Iv'e read more than a few biso on people interested in drama. Also, as an underground group, are there any cults/magic-user's groups on the island? Admittedly, I'm saying this mainly because these are Veus' favorite kinds of targets, but I'm just curious.

If you'd enjoy a little theatrical mayhem in your rapacious attack, don't hesitate to call.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:52 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
In regards to the group of mages Kanoe seems to know about most of the mages in Shokushu, although I don't know if they would be classified as a group.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 am
Profile YIM

Theophenes wrote:
I'm half wondering if there's enough interest to have an active theater group/clup/troupe on campus? We coudl do with a little flair and culture, seeign as we have a performance center, and Iv'e read more than a few biso on people interested in drama. Also, as an underground group, are there any cults/magic-user's groups on the island? Admittedly, I'm saying this mainly because these are Veus' favorite kinds of targets, but I'm just curious.

Hm.... I don't think the magic users are organized as such, but it might be nice to get a list of everyone who's mystically capable in one place.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Kanoe and Clarice try to gather what magic users they can find. This is for learning more about magic as well as forming a sort of resistance against monsters (yes I know magic is suppressed but its better than nothing). But it is not exactly something you put up a flyer for unless you want alot of unwanted attention.

Like most groups that have been trying to form, students come and go like the wind so their circle is not too big. Perhaps when people are less busy, I may post something about it. But for now attendance is fluctuating too much to matter right now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Kanoe wrote:
Kanoe and Clarice try to gather what magic users they can find. This is for learning more about magic as well as forming a sort of resistance against monsters (yes I know magic is suppressed but its better than nothing). But it is not exactly something you put up a flyer for unless you want alot of unwanted attention.

Hah!

Might an alliance be in order?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Hehe that is also part of the reason that unique abilities and magic users are not grouped together. Many are already part of their own little groups and circles.

And I am pretty sure Elise would not want a volatile witch bringing attention to the Red Hand =P. That and Kanoe does not take orders very well :P

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

What exactly would Jojo be placed as in the red hand? Her power is electrical currents

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 pm

sakuraacr wrote:
What exactly would Jojo be placed as in the red hand? Her power is electrical currents

Uuuuuuuuuum, I don't know. Those positions in the organization need to be changed. The roles aren't precisely that.

As for Sakura's position, um, I don't know. It's kind of a clandestine, tightly woven group. But we could probably work something out if we give it some thought and I get some space clear of scenes.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:29 am

ok great... pm me when its all sorted out please

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 am

I know student clubs have not been discussed in quite a while, but I got an idea for one anyway, so I am tossing it up here anyway :wink:

What about something like Shokushu Girl Scouts? Another name might be needed. Uniforms are designed along the principles of the main uniform, that is, skimpy and easily removable.
The scouts do various outings and outdoor activities, with a good chance of members getting lost and ending up in the clutches of a monster. Indeed, it might be sponsored by the administration, and their excursions planned to get them near monsters (kind of like a pizza delivery service for monsters).

I got more ideas too, but this might be taking things to far..
Perhaps in order to rank up, a member must go through a 'secret test', to prove they have mental strength as well as physical skills. IE, the scout gets tossed into the basement or the labs.
This last part makes more sense if the club is affiliated with the administration, I guess.

Not sure if it is a good idea or not, but I thought I should air it :)

EDIT: Playing around with the idea, I wrote a short introduction to the Scouts. It is a bit tongue in cheek, maybe more for amusement, but if anyone is interested, I could post it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 am
Profile YIM

That's great idea Pia, think you're right about the name for multiple reasons though. Plus it give another hierarchy for students, ect.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3