View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Weather on the forums 

Location: Hiding, secretly watching...wait...TOR, get back here!
Post Weather on the forums
To be more precise, I mean seasons, is it tropical all year round? The idea was brought on by Erica's avatar, kinda looks like she's bundled up in the winter.

I'm sure the tropical idea was set so that the girls could be outdoors in the wonderful uniforms provided, but I'm wondering if (and this is REALLY early, but posting because I'll forget by then), if in winter anyone would be interested in doing a couple weeks of winter weather.

Say freak blizzard and cold spell on the island.
Maybe the administration has a weather machine that's malfunctioning?
Anyways, I think it would be neat to throw a curve in some RPs for a couple weeks this winter just for some fun and wondering if anyone else likes the idea.

I also had an idea that maybe a Moderator could post weather patterns once a month for the island...rain, wind, sun, clouds, temperature. Just thoughts that cross my mind to add to the character of the setting itself and something that would make all our RP's kinda feel closer to each other. Although I understand they probably have plenty of other things going on ;)

Anyways, it's just some ideas, I'm actually Canadian and when I see snow and winter...and the hot chocolate in that picture, just made me think of how nice it is to come in from the cold and warm up. And for the girls they might like to wrap up in a blanket with their favorite tentacle monster underneath it >.>

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer"
- Warhammer game tip

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 am

Post Re: Weather on the forums
Well around Chrismas time the N.I.C.E. Lab starts creating snow for the students and know it or not its one way they keep students on the island that had contact with the other side of life in Shokushu, thats why they never get on plaines for the most part so the Lab more or less has full control of the weather here.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

Location: Hiding, secretly watching...wait...TOR, get back here!
hmm...did not know that, well maybe around Dec I'll include that in some RPs

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer"
- Warhammer game tip

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:17 pm

"Cloudy with a chance of Spam"

Seriously, though, it was a sort of overarching RP thing announced by Stormbringer. Pretty fun. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]