View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Dress Shopping! 

Post Dress Shopping!
Alright, after some talk over in my MC thread I've decided to take a stab at drawing some "prom photos" once I get out for the semester :D
If you'd like a drawing post some reference photos/illustrations/whatever of your character & his*/her "costume" here and I'll see what I can do. Descriptions work as well, the more detailed the better, but "a picture is worth a thousand words" and you're far more likely to get something close to what's in your head if you can give me a visual instead of or in addition to words.

* I'm pretty terrible at drawing males that aren't cute skinny anime boys, but if you really want I'll take a stab at our more muscle-y residents.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:52 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Dress Shopping!
Aw! If Elise were going to prom, I'd totally take you up on that offer! But it's probably for the best.... I can't picture her in a dress anyway.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 am

No worries, I'm sure I'll come up with an excuse to draw her at some point anyway!

Hopefully I'll have more free time next semester so I'll be able to keep the smut rolling in X3

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:35 am
Profile WWW

;) Maybe you can draw her mug shot!

Anyway, such a sweet thing for you to do for the members here! I hope other players take advantage of the opportunity!

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 am

I do have to agree that it's very nice of you to offer your skill to the girls here =3 would like to take your offer too... but have to sorta come up with an in character reason either erica or alice would go to the prom...

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 am

*squee* I'd love to have a pic of Airi at the prom! I do believe I will be taking you up on this lovely offer with many thanks once we actually get some picture-worthy scenes done. ^_^ (This won't happen until I'm out for the semester as well. -.-;)

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]