View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Fight Arena 
Site Admin

Post Fight Arena
Not sure if there would be any interest in this but I've been thinking about a new dimension to the roleplay.

The premise is that there is a very private 'fight club' for wealthy humans. The location would be secret and the patrons would have no idea where it was located, since they would meet at an agreed location and travel from there to a remote airstrip in a bus with blacked out windows. Once there they would tranship to a space vehicle to reach their destination. They would naturally pay a lot of money to watch the entertainment.

That entertainment would take the form of young women who had been trained as gladiators, in combat with various aliens. The girls would have weapons and would have a chance to win by killing or disabling the alien opponent. If they won enough combats they would be promised freedom and a lot of money to set them up somewhere like Vanejin off-planet and away from Earth. If they lost a combat, they wouldn't be killed, they would be publicly fucked in the Arena by the alien while the NPC crowd of spectators watched.

I'm thinking the Arena would be located on the opposite side of the island from the Campus. The girls would be acquired from graduating students who were delivered there instead of being sent off into space, possibly captured ADD agents or even SFA's bought by the Arena from slavers. To give them a chance they would have proper gladiator training and weapons, or the ability to use magic if they had any. Though naturally their armor would be very skimpy and revealing (think typical fantasy barbarian female imagery).

It's rather a half-formed idea at present and I was looking for feedback and ideas to see whether it would be worth expanding on it.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Post Re: Fight Arena
I don't see any issues with it. It's kinda how some of my pm rps in ADD space sometimes turn out but with ADD agents instead of students. But only using graduating students may be a bit limiting on choices unless players start making already graduated gladiators. With a method to make students forget, I don't see a reason other students couldn't be abducted for a short time and taken there. Could experiment in reprogramming for NICE labs or something. Would give a reason for some student's long absences too XD.

I think its an ok idea though it may take some creativity by the monsters to play with their food a little before just wrapping their tendrils around the student instantly. Got to play the crowd a little *nods nods*.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:47 pm

I like the idea. I'm just concerned that since the Arena is located on the island that the inhibitors will come into play. This could be seen by some paying guess as the house tipping things in their favor. It could also prove to be a scouting ground for the ADD, where they can measure a person’s fighting ability against monsters. Though they would only be able to approach winners who have been allowed off the island. I can see the headmaster using some of the head girls as personal gladiators. This is on the assumption that all head girls are graduates, and are just pursuing a higher degree.

I have to agree with Kanoe. Limiting it to just graduates can leave a sort of gap, since most students who graduate are presumed to be retired, or move onto the space area of the role play. This does give another outlet for graduating students and I'm to presume lodging is available for the gladiators. I can also see a smaller venue where students are put in a pit and force to wrestle each other. They of course would be wrestling in things such as mud or even olive oil. The winner would be determined by who can get the other girl naked first. The winner gets to feel safe for the night, while the loser is fucked. The university could even include perks like having demerits taking away, or temporary privileges given to students who win consecutively. If they lose even once they spend the number of times they've won being fucked for an equal amount of days to their wins.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:15 pm

I like the idea, I like it a lot. In fact, back when I signed up here, I had some half formed idea's about making an SFA pit-fighter/gladiatrix/wrestler fighting in seedy arenas in Vanejin, but it was kind of half formed and I discarded the idea.
If this goes live, I will probably make a character for it, either a girl, SFA or monster, depending on what type of characters will be allowed.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

I don't think I'm very keen of the idea, as it just seems so...out of place for Shokushu.

Though having it on another planet would be better.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

First of all, how is this different from the fight clubs that keep springing up only to be shut down by admins? I think I see the difference. But I suspect that when the next fight club shows up, and we know one will, its makers will cry foul (or is that fowl?) that their fight club is being picked on while the admin can have one.

Second, what do you want to accomplish here? I get the idea of babes in chainmail bikinis fighting each other. But can they receive nasty wounds. Will we be using real swords, maces, and tridents? Since you proposed graduated students, captured ADD and SFAs as the gladiators (gladiatrixes?), I assume you don't want to change the base nature of the board. But what do you want to see?

I actually like the idea of using current students with memory wipes and nano healing of any wounds. I could see Bala participating in the arena. She is a highly trained martial artist and has an aggressive fighting style. She could be convinced to fight with the proper "conditioning". (And condition means tortured and then told she'll get to experience real pain if she loses or refuses to fight. ;))

Overall, I'm open to the idea. But I have concerns in how we implement it should we do it.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 am

Well that sort of thing has been happening throughout my time on the forum already. Things that once passed in the past no longer do so now. This is simply the opposite. And I only recall one fight club and it was for monster vs monster which is against the rules. This would be student against monster still. Though some may cry foul, i wouldn't mind seeing the board try to evolve and change things up a bit *nods nods*.

And I do kinda see some reason to do it. Its simple, we are talking about corrupt officials so maybe they would be willing to fork over the funds to provide this little fight club. Just this audience would have different tastes (or the same if the arena included girl on girl action lol). Kinda like how people are paying for the videos Gambo is producing. This is just a bit more direct and live *shrugs*.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:14 am

The latest attempt at starting a fight club on the boards I can find is more than one and a half year ago, so I am not sure it will be a problem. Besides, it appeared to be lifted straight from the movie, while this is fitted to the Shokuverse.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 am
Profile YIM

I think it's an interesting idea, and it seems like it would be a nice addition to the RP avenues we already have. I don't think any arguments previous fight clubs that have been shot down would really hold any water. The only one I can actually remember is the monster v. monster fight club that's already been mentioned. If I'm remembering correctly, the whole reason those sorts of threads aren't allowed is because they don't follow the Monster ravaging pretty girls theme of the boards, where as this clearly does. A girl and a monster fighting before things get horizontal isn't any more of a departure from the theme than the hijinks we already have in the Outer Space boards. It's a different kind of story, sure, but in the end it's topical in a way that two monsters fighting for the hell of it never will be.

I can kind of see Madison's point, but I'm not sure we need to go as far as putting it on a whole new planet. If it's run by the same set of people that set up and run the college it could be on the same planet as the school, just not on the same island, far enough away that the students would never see or discover it unless they're taken to it, and in those cases a bit of memory modification as the others have suggested could take care of the issue.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I put it here as a half-formed idea because I don't have a monopoly on creativity and because it's not likely SB would be involved in playing it. SO I'm glad to see some constructive responses that I'll try and reply to:

- the basic idea is to give an additional way that the SHS theme can be played out - monsters vs girls in a sexual context. Also because we do have girls who like to fight more than the basic monster vs student scenario supports. It's also a venue where the girls stand a reasonable chance of being able to win instead of being expected to put up a token resistance.

- I've never even seen the movie Fight Club and just used that as an easy reference for rich people getting kicks from watching such an event.

- my original thought was to have the space pirates establish it on Vanejin but then having humans as the audience would make transportation of the patrons more difficult. The planet on which the island is located is taken to be a lot closer to Earth. I figured having human patrons would a) be more humiliating for the girls who lost, to know who was watching them and b) the Roman arenas often excited audiences to their own sex games while they watched and that seemed like a good background image.

- Good points about it being a problem on the Island, though we know the students don't have access to the whole of that anyway, just to one corner where the Campus is located. It could easily be placed offshore or on another island though.

- The reason I said graduates was that the female fighters (gladiatrix is a nice name) would need to be housed in the Arena and trained there in the Roman fashion. So it seemed more likely as an alternative destination for students leaving the school than for curent ones. Adding in offworld slaves and others would provide a variety of options for a char background.

- I would guess monsters would be inhibited from doing too much serious damage since they would 'win' by fucking the girl and we don't play necrophilia here. Or anything close to it. The girl would be less inhibited as she would win by disabling the monster and remaining unfucked, so it would be anticipated she could slice and dice if she is able.

- Galdiatrixes would be given real weapons that gave them a chance, and trained to use them. So no one-shot kill gauss rifles or fusion grenades but certainly a full range of normal anime hand to hand weaponry. Magic would also only be limited from providing an easy-kill option. The patrons want to see a good fight for their money.

- Since it's away from the school with resident gladiatrixes, it would tend to come under the general 'in space' part of the board and involve characters from that side of the roleplay, or characters created specifically for the arena. I find it difficult to see how it would involve current student chars unless someone has a plausible way to see them absent from the school for such a long time.

- The exception to that might be Ike's suggestion about fun events in between or as warm-up to the real combats. Students mud wrestling or being given dummy weapons so they get played with by the monsters before getting fucked, would be an easy way to have them taken out of the Campus for a day or two and returned with their memories wiped. It would really be an extra option for the students lounge and traditional monster vs student roleplays. The Roman games also had their comedy events as well as real fighting, though their sense of humor was rather heavy-handed.

- Another option is to also allow 'prize fights' where established in-space characters can turn up at the arena to try their luck without needing to live there.

Those I must stress, are my thoughts, not some offial policy from a higher power ;) If it's popular enough to instigate it needs to reflect the input from the players who would be using it. So please do let me know what you think!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:47 pm

I think there is no harm in adding the section though it may take a bit to get started since it is a bit specific of a setting and setup. Besides, it would give Stormy an excuse to pit his beautiful Head Girls against each other in mud wrestling matches. I see what you're plan is! You can't fool us XD.

Its tempting to convert Iria into a gladiatrix as I did make her to be more combat oriented even by an agents standards.

Edit: Wait... You never seen Fight Club!? I heard the book was pretty good but the movie was great! Its like never seeing Rocky! Hehe

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:58 pm
Site Admin

No, never saw Rocky either. All 58 of them.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:51 pm

I also have seen neither Fight Club nor Rocky (any). I don't watch UFC or WWe. (I understand that one is real and the other isn't. Just not my cup of tea.) ಠ_ಠ

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey they are not like WWE or that other thing T.T. Meanies.. XD

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:29 pm

This is why I shouldn't post when ill (a relapse of the cold/flu thing I had a while ago). I didn't mean to imply that those movies were equivalent to UFC & WWE. I was just saying, rather poorly, that I don't like to watch violence. (But, for some reason I cannot comprehend, I love hockey fights. *shrug*)

Stormy said nothing at all about UFC.

=========+=====

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next