View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Fight Arena 

Post Re: Fight Arena
I meant to post this yesterday, but I forgot to. I was thinking we could divide the Arena into tears with specific rules attached to them.

Basic Idea of Tier system.

Tier 1 - beginner tier, no magic allowed.
Tier 2 - magic is slightly allowed
Tier 3 - magic is slightly allowed at increase strength
Tier 4 - full magic is allowed

How to move up down tier.

- 4 consecutive wins will bring character up a Tier. At Tier four, four consecutive wins will allow them to face the arena champion.
- 6 consecutive losses and the character will be used in a before fight orgy, with them being the center of attention. They will also be demoted a Tier for poor performance, only applies for Tiers higher then beginning Tier on demotions.

Gladiatrix collar - a collar that all gladiatrix wear. Unknown to the Gladiatrix it restricts the amount of magic they can use in there fights depending on the Tier they are in. It all so serves to help control the more disobedient fighters.

I was also thinking that some of these gladiatrixs might enjoy this kind of life style, so even after they win there freedom. They might be hired by the Arena to continue living and participating in the arena. They would act more or less how the prefects and head girls work at the university. I can also see the fighters being brought to special rooms where the customers can use them for their pleasure. With location the Arena can be located off island as I'm sure there is more land then just the island on the planet. It could be placed behind the mountains that are on the island on each side. Though keeping it on the island means a type of cloaking field will be used to keep it hidden from visual sight to arriving or leaving students.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 pm

The one thing about this that I keep wondering is, how will these fights go down. I mean armed with weapons and some magic is still going to be hard for a human to win against demons and monsters who can summon other creatures or make girls become aroused or are simply huge. The monsters will have a huge advantage in terms of being able to adapt and ensnare their prey, they are designed to be used for capturing and pleasure.

If the monsters were made only for this, maybe more in tune with what is needed and more fair so both sides can enjoy it maybe. Like we can all make up maybe short profiles just for this like a break from the norm. Make up characters that wouldn't really suit Shokushu like girls who grew up fighting and hunting monsters, so on. While on the monster side, have ones who are able to win fights and can make up the "champions" who everyone wants to fight and beat

Plus if these girls keep winning, it needs something to keep it fun. I mean if they keep winning it means no sex and that's what we all do in these roleplays so it needs something to appeal to both sides so it's fun even if the monster loses and vice versa. Going on Stormbringer's idea of the Romans way of doing things. What if girls or monsters are rewarded for putting on a show? Like Girls who suddenly flash the crowds or willing strip and fight naked, or monsters who even when they win, drag it out and let the crowd have a good view of the action. Maybe if a girl is doing well and the crowd likes her, she can be given better weapons or such.

It's an interesting idea, I've done a few of these arena based roleplays before, the only problem I really get is how to decide who wins or loses, or how to keep it fun. Not just fighting over and over until one is left

P.S. Kanoe's mention of the mud wrestling part... I think the monsters would be the NPC's watching then :lol:

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Well, Shokushu being Shokushu, I am not sure the fight will necessary be intended to be fair. A good fuck being a crowd winner, I am sure the arrangers will have no problem pitting a girl against a monster she cannot defeat, as long as she will be able to keep struggling long enough to rile up the audience. And if a girl wins from time to time, I am sure the bookies will be happy.

If a girl or a monster turns out to be a fan favourite, either through fighting skill, sex appeal or sexual prowess, I am sure the arranger will do things to motivate them further. Maybe they get a better selection of opponents, or they are first in line for the the medical facilities, making sure they are back in the arena as soon as possible if they sustain injuries. Or just be punished if they suddenly fail to amuse. Those rewards would probably not need a set of exact rules, but exist mostly behind the scenes, as a source of motivation.

Remember, the girls do lot have a lot of choices here, anyway.

As for determining how a fight goes, I guess that will be mostly between the players, unless someone can think of an alternative system.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:28 pm
Profile YIM

The fights would probably go down similar to an ADD VS a monster that is a criminal or known sex trafficker. Those fights generally tend to be free form. Everything is fine as long things are logic and no god modding happens in a situation. I think most people forget that monsters can be used in space, and on the campus. While they are undefeatable on the campus, they can be very much defeated by an ADD agent in space. Why there is a section on the monster template called weaknesses. I would assume the same idea would apply in the arena section of the boards, where a monster has a weakness the gladiatrix needs to find and figure out a way to exploit. Weapons don't actually need to be lethal sharp and pointy. This is a sifi type of setting after all. The weapons can be low voltage energy tasers. Then again aquatic monsters might still find that a bit painful, or monsters weak to electricity. After all the Gladiatrix job is to disarm her opponents not kill them. I'm just not sure whether monsters all ready created can participate in this, or if all new monsters would need to be created. I'm assuming the monsters are hired by the Arena as fighters, or they work for the arena in some way.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Well I'm thinking this section would be more of a fling section where you just cut to the chase and get into the conflict and possible rape. There are some plots you can do involving a rising champion whether it be monster or humanoid but the section will just be nice to be like, lets just defeat and rape someone XD.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:27 am
Site Admin

Yah I wasn't thinking to have it over-organized. More of a forum theme for players to go into and do their stuff, like the other space forums. Not a load of rules, bureaucracy and stat-keeping.

You want to have a one on one using the arena as a backdrop, go in there and do it. You want to tag team, set it up. You want to create a specific monster or human character specially for the arena, do it. You want to have a char that's not a campus student go there as a sort of prizefighter, do it. You want to have student characters wrestling in aphrodisiac jello, do it.

You get the picture? We have a minimal set of guidelines and a backdrop for you to do what you like.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Considering I've spent most of the time I've been away working for my entertainment (*grumbles about 'heroines' and their ability to fight back * ) I'd be interested in making a char or two ... or adopting an existing character.

Probably influenced by the fact I have learned that sometimes having something on the edge where if feels like either person could win can make victory all the sweeter :p

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I'm not going to spend more time on this unless there's a clear indication it's wanted, so I guess it's poll dancing time!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Well the way you put it Stormbringer with it just up to whoever uses it and for people to decide how it runs like the normal roleplays I think it might be nice to have there. Always good to have more choice and being able to make up characters for it will be fun too,

You got my vote :evil:

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 pm

It seems that the problem with deciding wins and losses could be resolved by assuming that the arena coordinators are somewhat dishonest, and while the fights are more or less real, the outcomes are somewhat arranged. This is not to say that a girl's victory is fake, but it does mean the coordinators might throw monsters at a woman they expect her to beat for several matches in a row, and then when the crowd is itching to see her fucked, they give her a truly challenging or insurmountable opponent and milk the advertising for maximum profit and titillation, so that the audience is ecstatic when the poor girl is defeated and consequently ravished for several days straight.

I'm for this idea.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 pm
Profile YIM

such a delightfully evil idea ... maybe twist the rules so that the girls need a certain victory 'streak' to be released ... make it so that as she goes along her fights, while still difficult, actually get easier, and than bring in a new and apparently inexperienced monster for the final battle ^-^

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:50 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Would either or both of you be up for modding an arena forum to give it a bit of structure? Not to inhibit players who just want to run their own scenes in there but maybe to help the gladiatrix side of it?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:04 pm

I'd be happy to help out, with either creating the initial structure or keeping an eye on things after wards.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:47 am
Profile YIM

All the talk about the in-world logistics is one thing.

What, exactly, would the players who are setting up threads in this set be after? Since that's what everyone will be doing, that's something to focus on much more than whatever "structure" is there. Or to be more clear, is it just a fresh setting for monsters raping girls, or an actual "tournament" style thing?

If it's just a fresh setting, then just like most everything else at Shoku, the specifics should probably be in the purview of the two (or more) writers of each thread, once the setting's basics and rules are made clear.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:02 am
Profile YIM

Good question. Maybe there could be an 'official' tournament setting or something as well as 'unofficial' with one being more structured, and the other just being whatever is worked out between the two partners (or more if team battles are allowed to vary the odds)?

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next