View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Fight Arena 

Post Re: Fight Arena
The problem I see with the "official" part is this: Who will enter it? Is there enough interest to go to all that trouble? Unofficial seems the way to go, at least in my opinion.

At least, it seems the way to go at first. If there's enough interest in an official tournament thing, sure. But without that, it just seems like a nice setting in which new kinds of girls can get taken by new kinds of monsters. And there's nothing wrong with that!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I've already said that the basis of it is, there's a minimal set of guidelines just as there are for the space and slave pens forums. So the main purpose is to provide a forum for a specific location in which players can send their characters and decide between themselves how a scene will happen.

This forum would be capable of going further into a more structured area like the ADD if players wanted that.

The purpose of mods would be a) to ensure that scenes were on topic and stayed with those few rules and b) to help organise a parallel and more formal structure to run alongside the more freeform player v player scenes if there was any call for it.

At present, the rules/guides I would tend towards are:

1. No students except for 'fun' events and their memories wiped afterwards. These might include student v student dummy combats, mud wresting etc. Or demonstration matches where a monster toys with a student who believes she has some hope of winning where she is actually totally outclassed.

2. No super-powerful or one-shot kill weapons and magic. The purpose is to put on a good show for the audience

3. The arena is open to any monster char, ADD, SFA, or space based char

4. The way to win is for a monster to succeed in raping a girl or for a girl to disable a monster

5. Group combats / tag teams are equally accepted with the same win objective. So no monster v monster combats. Use the monsters den forum if you want to play that way.

More expansive use of the forum would include

- the creation of gladiatrix characters who are either captured ex-students, ADD, space chars and SFA. These female-only characters live at the arena and receive training to fight there. They are promised freedom and rewards if they win enough matches.

- or those from the same backgrounds who turn up occasionally for a fight or tournament with a view to winning a prize.

Anything beyond that would be driven by player demand.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seems fairly reasonable guidelines for scenes, considering what it is. Although I do wonder what the ratio of monster win to gladiator win will be ... and hope it isn't 100% monster victory because as fun as reading about rape is having some instances where the female actually wins could help build the suspense in the 'audience' (both in the scene and rl) as to just who is going to win, rather than assuming the monster is going to win cause it's the monster. I don't expect a 50/50 spit since fights will tend to be stacked in the monster's favour, but some wins for the females would be nice.

Perhaps we can assume that dampeners are in effect like on Shokushu, but in this case designed to keep the monster and the female on roughly level fighting field. So the monster is generally going to be stronger, just not to the level they tend to be in the ADD threads (and especially in the student threads)

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:05 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Basically it's whatever works to make it entertaining.

I've given my thoughts about it and beyond that my only concern is to see it stays within the concepts of SHS. I'd sooner see the players who will be using the place make their own plans for what happens there.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 pm

As long as there is sexy girls, monsters and the chance for some action (of one kind or another), it will be enough to make me happy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:25 pm
Profile YIM

I could mod, if indeed it was me you extended the invitation to.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

The arena forum is open for roleplay! I'd suggest using it on a casual basis to start before trying to find a demand for any sort of tournaments.

As soon as possible I'll add a web page to provide background for it.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Yay! Will there be it's own character section for the Gladiatrix members?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Serious yayage!

And congrats to Seraph and Niellwyn on their new jobs too :)

Even though I have a little too many threads now, I am seriously tempted to grab a partner and start a thread, just to test it out..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Kanoe wrote:
Yay! Will there be it's own character section for the Gladiatrix members?

That's the plan. If people are wanting to create those characters straight away I'll add the forum. Otherwise I'll wait a bit to see how the Arena works out.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 pm
Site Admin

Ok ignore that, I can see the forum is needed already ;)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Thank you SB.

*goes off to arrange a special exhibition match involving Black Widow as thank you ;)

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 pm
Profile YIM

Yes. Thank you so much, Stormy. And huggles for moving my suggested Gladiatrix template there too.

*places wager on Black Widow* Win, BW! I don't want to have to fight that beast if you lose.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Hmmm...shouldn't the plural be "Gladiatrices"? ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 pm

I think maybe both gladiatrices and gladiatrixes are valid, as per dominatrix, plural: Dominatrices or dominatrixes.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next