View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 7:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Kitty kitty, meow? 

Post Kitty kitty, meow?
Are pets allowed? Like....can students have kitty cats? or even fish tanks? I don't believe the rules are clear on it. traditionally schools don't have such things but it IS an odd place and the girls need some sort of creature comforts.....milder ones than they usually receive.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

There is a lack of wildlife on the island, simply being because it's not on Earth.I know that in the past a student by the name of Noriko had a pet cat who was a disguised monster. As far as an NPC (non-player-character) cat just wandering around the room, I dont think it would hurt anything, but it's just unheard of. As far as a disguised monster, keep in mind that Rape is the incentive on the island, so you can't for instance: "Warm up to the student, and coax her into loving you and the two of you are having passionate love-sex everynight." Unless you wanted to take it to pms =p

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:15 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]