View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Aphrodisics, Drugs, and Mind Control Oh My! 

Post Re: Aphrodisics, Drugs, and Mind Control Oh My!
I think we've all experienced scenes/topics/threads with others that use aphrodisiacs and mind control. I do want to pick on the immune to aphrodisiac line that some people tend to use to avoid such things. I can understand that a person might not like to play with aphrodisiacs, because they might consider them too controlling. From a logical stand point a person might ask how is a single student immune to possibly 50+ aphrodisiacs? Granted the phrase itself is very general in what it means. I could understand if a student is immune to arousal aphrodisiacs, or aphrodisiacs that prevent some one from cumming. Its just hard to believe a student is immune to all aphrodisiacs from a logical view point. Let me illustrate with an example.

Yoko has a very large disdain for aphrodisiacs and telepathy/mind control, mostly because she likes to be in control of her own body. In the beginning Yoko couldn't cum of her own volition, and unfortunately her first encounter was with a creature who used an aphrodisiac. Now most aphrodisiacs have a time limit to how long they work, this creatures however required for it to be cummed out. You can see the results when it comes to Yoko, so there are only two results and that's either A. Her body adjusts and she becomes immune, or B she cums the aphrodisiac from her body. Obviously aphrodisiacs that would keep her from cumming, would be ineffective since she all ready lacked that ability. In the instance of option A though she would only be immune to that dosage of aphrodisiac. There is nothing stopping the monster from pumping a larger or stronger dosage of the same aphrodisiac into her system, eventually her body might adapt and she becomes completely immune to that particular aphrodisiac. Even then that would take a very long time and constant exposer to the same aphrodisiac.

Now I'm not going to go into more detail with the example, because it just turn into a character rant. I can understand trying to make a monster think outside the box, because that's what early Yoko tried to do with her inability to cum. Sometimes its hard to avoid aphrodisiacs, and mind control because that's how a monster works or the scene requires its usage. For instance in the beginning I said Yoko dislikes aphrodisiacs, and telepathy/mind control. To better phrase it, she is scared to lose control of herself, so much that if she knows a monster is willing to go through with the use of such a device, she'll submit before allowing it to be used on her. Does this make things easier for a monster yes and no.

One it plays on one of her fears, so it does make a monsters job a bit easier, but shes also interacted with that monster before. In that regard she has learned the hard way of what said monsters mind control/aphrodisiac does to her. Instead she decides to stay in control of herself by submitting. It also gives the monster a tool to punish her, if she decides to suddenly not to cooperate anymore. The thing is by having Yoko submit to the monster I've also put the monster in a situation, where they have to be more creative. They can no longer use there aphrodisiac or telepathy/mind control to get her arouse, and instead have to find another way to do it. I think in the end it really depends on how you approach each scene situation, by situation.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 am

;) I still wish there were more student-on-student conflicts on the board!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Well that has expanded a bit recently as more people took interest in becoming a Prefect or at least encountering a Head Girl.

The arena does allow a bit of conflict against humanoids if you are just looking for a fight though XD

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Kanoe wrote:
Well that has expanded a bit recently as more people took interest in becoming a Prefect or at least encountering a Head Girl.

The arena does allow a bit of conflict against humanoids if you are just looking for a fight though XD

Aw, you know me, Miss! ;) I'm a lover, not a fighter!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2