View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Monster sex? 

Not that it really addresses the issue on this thread, but I found Beleriath to be odd to maneuver through. I went meaning to create a character, but never ended up doing so.

I actually have two characters on Belriath, it requires a bit of reading and access to their mIRC server, but other than that once you get the hang of it it's pretty neat. =p I just prefer forum posts opposed to IRC ones. More time to think, and better quality.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:45 am

You know, Christine, we have an IRC channel too...;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:00 pm

Post Re:
NanacaCrash wrote:
mhm, think about it, a few of you 'monsters' actually prey upon the stuff the students do in the common room (i.e. threatening their friends/lovers, impersonating their friends/lovers)

and like what kanoe said, there is no actual reason for why they would actually interact, unless they scheduled a poker game or something....

I remember seeing a thread where the monsters actually had a poker game once. Of course a student wandered by, poor little thing. :twisted:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Post Re: Monster sex?
Please do not necro threads. The last reply here was over five years ago. Locking.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2