View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Monster sex? 

Post Monster sex?
Would it be possible to have a roleplay where two monsters are having some crazy sex romp somewhere off campus (like the woods or something) and are discovered by wandering students? These students would still be raped by said monsters, but it'll be a much more different take on the whole "monster-meets-student" type of roleplay.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:29 pm

Monsters here don't typically engage in sex with other monsters. They might team up on a student(s), but they're doing it for the sake of sex with the student, and not with each other.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

From what I've read time and time again, Monsters are not allowed to do the "diddy" on the forum. However if you've got people that are interested in that and you'd like to indulge in that roleplay, by all means do it through IRC, a messenger, or PMs. ;]

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:04 pm

I dunno...if it eventually turned into a "monster(s) raping student(s)" scene...Well, I guess I'll have to agree with my fellow mods, but it is kind of a gray area.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:24 pm

I beleve this has come up before. If you want monster/monster RP, then it's PM only. It's not allowed on the boards.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I dunno...if it eventually turned into a "monster(s) raping student(s)" scene...Well, I guess I'll have to agree with my fellow mods, but it is kind of a gray area.

I have to totally agree. And I'd gladly do something in a messenger or on IRC using Firefly... problem is, though, on the forum it's a gray area.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:51 am
Profile YIM

I've read the thread and have to ask this? My monster Kumo Thuy
gives its friends/Lovers a gift as it's a female monster a communicator in
the form of a headband and she will come to their aid if the monster also attacks and rapes her does it bend the rules if all parties agree to it?

Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:03 am
Profile YIM

I've read the thread and have to ask this? My monster Kumo Thuy
gives its friends/Lovers a gift as it's a female monster a communicator in
the form of a headband and she will come to their aid if the monster also attacks and rapes her does it bend the rules if all parties agree to it?

Shokushu has to keep to a certain theme. Monsters raping students. So the student's you've previously encountered shouldn't be willing to call on you, even if it's helping them deal with another monster. As Niceman once said "there should be NO tender kisses" between a monster and a student. However, if the gift is anonymous and the student decides to wear it for the sake of the rp ;] And she subconciously screams for help as another monster is attacking her, your monster could show up, save the day, and rape her =| Lose - Lose.....or Win - win ;]

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:22 pm

This isn't a lesbian board either, but that's what the Studen't Common Room seems to be for...

I don't think it's terribly out of line to suggest a similar area for the monsters... "Underground" or somesuch.

That said, given how the monsters relate to the students, I can't help but imagine that much of the monster-on-monster activity would be less tender caresses, more sexual power struggles. Monsters of either gender ambushed and ravaged by those of other (or occasionally their own), the one who was your prey yesterday preying on you tomorrow.

Would this idea be worth discussing?

My profile

Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:44 am

Well here's the issue with an underground board for monsters. The theme of shokushu is Monsters ravaging Students. If there were to be an underground forum, such as the one suggested, it would highly steal attention away from the theme. It would be comparable to Belriath in that aspect. It would most likely result in students making a monster character to strictly rp Monster, Monster. It would affect the monster/student population and kind of screw with the "economy" of shokushu campus.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:19 am

Well here's the issue with an underground board for monsters. The theme of shokushu is Monsters ravaging Students. If there were to be an underground forum, such as the one suggested, it would highly steal attention away from the theme. It would be comparable to Belriath in that aspect. It would most likely result in students making a monster character to strictly rp Monster, Monster. It would affect the monster/student population and kind of screw with the "economy" of shokushu campus.

Couldn't that same argument be applied to the Student Common Room?

I honestly thing the monster-on-monster action is probably too far out there to become mainstream, which is why I feel my suggestion is safe.

My profile

Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:44 am

Though most of the threads in the common room lead to sex, it was more of a way for students to actually meet each other in the school setting or whatever without the worry of monsters.

Despite the forum being mostly sexual, it's still a story with characters and some like to be able to build on those relationship with other students (more for socializing than anything) if possible which can be difficult when the monster is already there within a few posts tearing off clothes and binding in tentacles.

Student/Student rp is kinda needed as the setting is a school and people talk to each other or do projects or someone just needs a shoulder to cry on after being brutally raped by monsters. Monster/Monster isn't really something expected as unless they are both looking at the same prey, there is no real reason for them to interact lest they wish to plan a special little hunt or attack on a student.

At least that's how I see it :oops:

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:24 pm

mhm, think about it, a few of you 'monsters' actually prey upon the stuff the students do in the common room (i.e. threatening their friends/lovers, impersonating their friends/lovers)

and like what kanoe said, there is no actual reason for why they would actually interact, unless they scheduled a poker game or something....

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:33 pm
Profile YIM

Though Kanoe pretty much answered your question (at least I'm hoping) it all depends on a balance on the boards. If there were too many monsters patrolling the boards, and the monsterxmonster thread would definetly entice more female based monsters to join, then it would upset the student-monster ratio. Not saying that some girls would completely abandon their students, I'm not saying that at all. If you want to bring it up for a suggestion, then by all means ask stormbringer or niceman, and if you're more interested in that certain kind of roleplay Stormbringer's site is more adapted in that area.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:25 pm

Not that it really addresses the issue on this thread, but I found Beleriath to be odd to maneuver through. I went meaning to create a character, but never ended up doing so.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next