View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 My First Post - but I Don't Think I Belong. 

Post My First Post - but I Don't Think I Belong.
Parekkliphiliac ( Parekkilian - Abberant / Philia - Strong Desire ) is, in the context of human sexual psychology, defined as a behavioral disorder typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in partners, relationships, or settings that are completely inhuman or unnatural. This is tpyically considered to be a more intense, if not inherently more dangerous or wrong, than the various paraphilias.

Hyperparekkliphilia, on the other hand, is a stage higher than this, as the person loses any and all sexual interest in things that are normal -- whatever sexual orientation they had before, nothing as normal as a human no matter they shape, size, or age, could ever exciteor arouse them. Instead, onl they only feel sexual excitement in things that are considered depraved and disgfusting by the normal person. This leads, inevitably, towards the person becoming more and more perverted.

Yeesh, I hope I'm not sounding too serious or outright weird, but I am trying to explain that I have embraced this as my spirtual lifestyle, and what is merely probably ( No offense intended! Really! 8-[ ) a hobby to the rest of you is somewhat the equivalent of religious meditation to me! I have been asking for a place where I can regularly roleplay women being raped and sexually dominated by inhuman entities for some time, but have found nothing satisfactory. Here, the mod's adherence to the forum "setting" that I simply cannot fit my roleplaying nature into. And further, looking at the "monsters" people play is downright dissappointing.

Anyway, just in case, let me explain what I would like:

I have no perset character. I am more than capable of creating a\n extremely detailed woman on the spot for each roleplaying scene that is discussed with me. I would prefer to mold her physical appearance tomy partner's exact desires and kinks. I should point out that despite my inherent xenophiliac tendencies, I would rather play a strong, authoritative woman -- hopefully truly self-strong, not some inner closet submissive. As is more often preferred, they will end up being forced into horrifying and shameful pleasure. It is much more satisfying to me if that extra time is taken to truly break my characters mind. Chaarcters I have played in the past incluse honourable and chaste paladins, vicious and bloodthirsty space amazons, highly virtuous but often somewhat innocent superheroines, a surviving biker chick in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. NOTE: I am quite willing to play more than one character at a time.

I would honestly prefer that the monsters would not only be inhuman, but nonhumanoid. The more freakishly inhuman the better, as I have made abundantly clear. And I would, for the most part, pefer the girl(s) to be made the unwilling breeding partners of mindless or near mindless things.mIf not that, then perhaps an alien with a mind so inhuman, iut never bothers to attempt to communicate with a being it considers as inferior as we do dust mites.

About misc; my name is Sarah Hebblethwaite, I am in my mid-twenties, and I really, really want to play. Does anyone know if there is any way on this forum for me to get my style of RP? You would find me grateful, if somewhat ignorant how I can pay you back. #-o On the other hand, if you think it is impossible, please be honest so I can continue my spirtual quest for depraved pervlightenment. Thank you.

I find the mighty and awesome tentacles gracing the monsters and aliens of sexual fiction to have an inherent spiritual nature and authority. For a woman who has chosen a strangely celibate lifestyle that embraces the essence of sexual depravity, and seeks Perversion for Perversion's own sake - the nature of the tentacle, the elemental and primal Tentacle, is for all intents and purposes, the focus of my worship and adoration.

If the username wasn't a clue, I'm a tad crazy. But harmelss!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:49 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: My First Post - but I Don't Think I Belong.
Well, don't expect any pregnancy, or any real slave-taking here... And we got two main settings: Shokushu island, and Space. Normally, people would post up a character in the approprate section, the other players go through, point out anything that needs fixing up/improving, and generally welcome you in.

But yeah, if you got any questions, feel free to ask.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Like all societies, this one is governed by limitations on what is found acceptable. That may not reflect the limits of what all players here find desirable, so these forums are not necessarily an accurate guide to what is potentially available but rather, on what is tolerated.

With that in mind you may find it easier to advertise for people who feel they would like to explore in different and more extreme dimensions, to join you in private play. Unless, of course, being seen to 'worship' is a part of the sacrament.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi there!

It looks like Shokushu might not offer everything you want, the pregnancy/breeding thing especially. The question is then, maybe, if Shokushu still offers enough for you to give it a shot anyway.

At this point, this is perhaps a question you can answer better than anyone else.

I am not sure if we can help you spiritually (that is a pretty tall order :wink:), but you can usually get some good RPing here.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

It sounds like you'd have much more luck trying to contact people via PMs and conduct roleplay with somebody off the boards. I would also recommend not placing too much stock in the actual monster character that the players on the boards use, since I believe that most of us are fairly flexible in adopting different character types. A number of the students have a counterpart monster, several of us play multiple monsters, and even players like myself who use a more humanoid monster are not necessarily averse to playing more inhuman or obviously alien creature types. If I were you I would approach the players here based on their writing style rather than on the sort of monster they play, as that will probably be more relevant in determining who you'd enjoy playing with.

Hope that is helpful.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]