View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Forced to join. (Ryu) 

Post Re: Forced to join. (Ryu)
Ryu turned halfway as she used a locker on the opposite side, trying to unbutton her blouse as Flynt looked over to her. Of course the girl had been watching, but not staring at the scar for long. Sure, it attracted attention because it didn't match the appealing skin of hers, but everyone sane enough would not try to talk about it the first day you spend with someone unless they adress the matter by themselves. Now she could understand the probably anxious woman a lot better, and why she hoped that Shokushu was as good as she had told her. At this point she discarded the garment, her white bra apparantly strained to its limit as it held her two mounds. "Oh, um .. " Reaching around her back where she fumbled for a moment before unhooking the cloth and removing it, she was revealing the pair of large yet soft breasts hidden underneath. Her skin had a rather pale tone, she found it dumb that it rarely looked like she was favoring outdoor activities. "No problem, I'm glad to help you out whenever I can."

"I've been here for over a year now .. ", she began, sliding the skirt down her nice legs then stepping out of it, standing in front of her roommate in nothing but her panties. A slight blush became visible throughout this, shy around people no matter how often she undressed in front of her physical education class. "I haven't been someone to make friends easily when I arrived here .. started off with about one or two in my first month before I could approach other students without feeling rejected or anxious whatsoever. This place really helped me with .. things .. I've been able to start all over again .. well .. I've been quite the loner before." Ryu bent over to pick up what she had taken off to store it in the locker, displaying her behind perfectly with the fabric of her panties that practically snuggled up against her firm buttocks. Soon she got up though, offering her friend another smile as one of her hands reached up to cover her impressive bust. "Hey, I'm curious. You seem tough and mentioned you'd be sorry for those who would try to hurt you. Do you practice any martial arts or something like that?"

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

The way Ryu had acted only a moment ago, she would not be surprised if the girl didn't bring up the scar. At least there was a way to act as if nothing had been shown at a...whoa.. She had caught sight of those large orbs, and blinked, a bit surprised at how nicely endowed Ryu actually was. The sight of her behind was not nearly bad at all, and filled her head with those foreign, strange thoughts again. A blush joined her own face as her roomie did as well, but the notice of such a blush went unspoken of. Flynt looked around for where she had put that swimsuit, and smiled as she pulled up a pair of sweats she had snuck out past Ryu before even leaving their room. Ya, sneaky lil Flynt. Biting her bottom lip a little, she nodded about the loner part, understanding that all to well. "I guess you could say I have been a loner almost my entire life since..." She trailed off, and her eyes seemed to become a bit blank, as she showed that thousand yard stare that says she wasn't looking at anything that Ryu could actually see. A moment later she got an almost sad look about her face, and looked down as she slid those panties off. The edge of the hanging towel covered her just enough to hide anything "naughty" but gave the woman a bit more to look at as her ass was soon shown while she fumbled with the swimsuit.

"Martial Arts...? Well.. I have taken Judo, and Kenpo for um... awhile...It is why I have such a fit looking body. I mean..doing the exercises needed will make you look so much fitter than normal if you do them everyday." She sounded like she had spoken from experience. Finally she got the cursed one-piece on its way up, letting the towel drop onto the little bench nearby,as she slid the slick seeming material up to her golden mounds, laying one strap over her shoulder, and then the next, before tugging at the lower half of the suit to make it fit right. Not that it helped much in covering her, as the suit seemed to mold more like a wetsuit to her body, clinging to the curves and muscles, especially upon her taut stomach. Grabbing the pair of navy blue sweatpants, she bent over, giving another chance to see her firm rump, as she pulled them up, and just over the suit, and rump. "Ready to go?"

Karen/Karin

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"That's fuc- .. I mean, that's just plain awesome .. " While she did undress until nothing was left behind, she then put on her swimsuit and watched the other one all along, as she bent over her eyes were basically all over the girl's rump. It let her consider to reach out and grasp it, squeeze it, mold it, but she dropped that thought almost instantly as there were one, two girls she had real feelings for. With all the mistakes during her stay she wouldn't stretch out her luck not to be caught even more. As Flynt asked her if she was ready to go, her eyes were elsewhere, seemingly innocent as she was just about done with her suit. Basically it clung to her form, similar to Flynt's, however it didn't do her any good that her breasts were pressing against her chest, clearly showing off any curve, any subtle detail. No doubt that with water soaking the material it would attach itself to Ryu like a second skin.

With a nod she took the lead, passing the showers as she made her way towards the pool, even while walking it became clear that the swimsuit would beat the official uniform in revealing what the redhead got in store. Personally she could have slapped herself for not having the idea with the sweats, but oh well .. it could be worse wearing less than a single lewd piece of clothing. "I like your stomach, bet it took some time to get it to look that good, eh?" If Flynt wanted to shower before, Ryu would wait, never staying here for long made her look at it as a waste of time of sorts.

The indoor pool was a large hall, if not looking similar to swimming baths in general, a wide pool area in the center and a few sun loungers by the side. Springboards that ranged from one to several metres were on the other side, they'd have to walk over to the other side to reach them of course. "Well, here we are. I could give you a long and thorough explanation of things around here, but what the heck .. Enjoy yourself, it might be more occupied later on." After all they weren't forced to do everything together. For now Ryu went to the edge of the pool, sitting on it before descending completely, then coming back up and wiping the water off of her face.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:12 pm

A smirk crossed her face. No really! She just loved when people try to cover up their cussing. It was adorable and amusing to her at the same time, and would not bother her in the least. The feel of eyes on her again just annoyed her. She felt that she was just being really paranoid and that Ryu wouldn't want to look at something or someone like her. She stood corrected a second later though as she was asked about her taut stomach, and blushed a good deal, at having Ryu actually noticing. She shouldn't care about her opinion, but already she did. It was kind of cute really. "I um...heh...Ya, you could say that. If I skip out on my exercises more than two times a week, it loses some of that definition. But what about you? I mean you gotta be one of the most smokin' hot girls in this school! How long did it take to get that body of yours?" The thought about this being taken wrong never actually crossed her mind, as she really meant it as a compliment, but who knows how Ryu would take it?

As they got to the actual swimming and diving area, she almost squealed with happiness. Those 1 meter, and 3 meter boards just sent trills up her spine. wait, was that a diving platform she spied, or was her eyes mistaken?! This school might be worth it just for the pool! Hearing Ryu, she nodded, and gave one of those little heart melting appreciative smiles. "I actually used to do a lot of diving back home. If you want, you could watch me a bit, or maybe I could teach you some stuff...I mean.. I don't wanna seem like too much of a burden,so if you would rather just have me leave you alone for a bit..." She actually sounded a little bit sad when she said it, because so far, this girl was making her day better and better. She waited for her answer, before heading over to stretch and do a few practice dives. In the corner, just like every other pool, there was a little room of sorts that had diving weights that strapped onto parts of your body, and even some of the rolls of "smurf skin", as she liked to call the blue exercise mats.

Taking one of those mats out, she unrolled it, and lay down upon the rectangle of blue material, just a bit longer than she was tall. Crossing her arms over her breasts, she began to do crunches, and counted softly out loud until she did 25 of them. Next, she lay her feet out in front of her and stretched out for 30 seconds, straining, even in her fit shape, as those muscles pulled and complained. This was once again followed by another set of crunches, 35 this time. She was merely building up to a solid 50 before diving, as she was taught to do back in her high school. putting her legs out in a butterfly position, Flynt pushed down for 15 seconds, and then stretched forward for 15 more,before putting those legs out straight in front of herself again. "Ugh..I hate this part.." She mumbled aloud as she suddenly rocked back, so that her feet were almost touching the floor that her head now rested against, making sure to lock those legs tight, and to pull with her hands and arms upon those much used ankles, stretching out the muscles mainly behind her knees. Her body complained, but she counted, with increasing audacity, to 30 seconds. During this time, if Ryu happened to watch her, the view of her rump from before would be a lesser view, as the suit pretty much hid nothing from view, shaping her legs, and rump very clearly, and with every bit of detail imaginable. She knew it did this, and had caught several boys looking when she was in school, which had prompted her to usually wear her sweat pants over the suit. However, this being an all girl school. she felt safer, and had discarded them nearby, in a semi futile attempt to keep them dry. They wouldn't be by the time she was done. They always managed to find their way near the water. As she finished up with 50 crunches, Flynt stood up and shook herself a little, to loosen those complaining muscles. Yep, she was ready to go diving.

Karen/Karin

Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I guess you can see some is quite natural .. ", she began with a wink, " .. and yeah it comes down to .. daily workouts and such. I skip the sundays, but .. I've been keeping this up for years, never been skinny but I thought I could do something about my stamina and whatnot." Receiving a compliment would probably embarass her a few months back, but right then when Flynt said it out loud she felt great. It might mean not as much to others, but Ryu was grateful to spend time with another redhead that wasn't only attractive, but also charming and cute. It wasn't the fact their bodies were roughly similar, it was the personality she had fallen in love with which fortunately came along with such a beauty. However, she let the diving part open for later as she simply smiled in response. She let the other wonder what it meant.

There wasn't any action going on in the pool so far, the redhead merely moved about the swimming lane on her side, away from Flynt as both were warming up in their very own ways. For her, this wasn't any kind of exercise, she tended to be lazy at times with her own workouts in the morning and evening, so this was all about the fun part. As the time passed she found that they should get through this together, disappointing or making the new girl sad would probably end up in her having a shy and nervous attitude again. Such a sweet seeming girl shouldn't go to waste by leaving her behind like she didn't belong, her smaller self was fun and proved to be quite pleasant to be around. With this is mind she swam across the pool towards her, unintentionally silent as she rose out of the water and walked towards the young woman.

A hand reached up to cover her mouth as she was about to inhale deeply by what her eyes came across, Flynt had taken off her sweat pants and was showing off her beautiful rump. Ryu had nothing against her own, but it was such an appealing sight .. no, she had to get those fantasies out of her head. Silently sneaking behind her to make it seem like she didn't see anything, the student waited patiently for her to finish. "I thought about it, I'd love to learn something if you're able to teach me. Gotta warn you though, if you can teach me something about diving you can teach a penguin to tie shoes." This was her making up for things. When she'd turn around however she would notice that the water had literally created a suction and let Ryu look like she was wearing a wet suit that was way too small. Long, red hair laid flat against her back and the front of her shoulders, a few drops of water descending from it. "I take it you're done with 'warming up'?"

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 pm

"Well actually...erm...never mind.." What she was gonna admit was that she had actually had a scientific experiment and she actually had done just that while she volunteered in a zoo. It took some patience, but the penguin was able to tie a shoe with its beak. Gazing slowly over Ryu, she had the same thoughts the other had. The body, well, nothing new there, since it was like looking at a mirror. Those red eyes were to die for, and the personality she had met thus far had more than pleased her. Breathing out a bit, she gave a small shudder, and stood up, trying to avoid direct eye contact with Ryu. Those eyes seemed to look into some deeper part of her, and it was a little unnerving. Smiling with that closed eyed/head tilt, Flynt stretched her arms up, almost showing herself off to Ryu, as if asking if she were pleased with the view. Without even remarking on whether she would teach her or not, Flynt went and got up on the one meter diving board. Only then did she begin her lesson.

"The basics are very simple. Since you claim to...well..for lack of better words... Since you claim to be a bit hard headed, this is the easiest way I can teach you." Walking to the end of the board confidently, Flynt put her toes right at the edge and stood there. "The first rule is that you stand straight, and look straight ahead. Turning your head will cause you to turn naturally. The second is slowly bouncing up on your toes a few times to get the feel of it, so you fall...less.. while you practice." This was then led by her doing what she described to Ryu. Her breasts bounced a slight bit, but not much, thanks to the suit being well constructed for diving. "The next step, after you get the feel is to count to five. As you count, time the numbers so that they increase with each little bounce you do. And your arms should act like the hands of a clock, going with each bounce, and each second. At five, they should be perpendicular and straight out in front of you." She showed Ryu this a couple of times, letting her see exactly what she was doing, so she could learn. "And finally... when you hit that magic number, rotate your mostly straight arms up, behind your back, then back up, until they are pointing to the ceiling. You will notice that the momentum carries you upward. The stronger and faster your movements, the higher your bounce will be. Oh, and as you do this rotation, squat down, and the jump as your arms go up. When you jump, for now, land in the water, and make sure you point your toes as much as possible, downwards, like this..." Flynt bounced, and counted out loud, and soon, she jumped high into the air, and landed in the water, feet pointed straight down, and like some kinda wizard, there was only the smallest of splashes, and the ripples very quickly smoothed over.

When she came back up, she looked at her roommate, and smiled a soft, almost kitten cute smile. "First... you get to warm up! I won't have you drowning because you didn't warm up properly! So when you are ready for me to lead you through these warm ups, just let me know and I will tell you how each and every part is important, and why."

Karen/Karin

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It was quite enjoyable to remain there and watch Flynt, the girl seemed to do this with ease and grace at once which made her think it would take a while to merely get close to such skill levels though an easy exercise as this shouldn't be that much of a problem for a beginner. In addition the offered lecture gave Ryu something to look at, having her roommate move this way in a wonderful suit. However it would be much more interesting to see the glistening water on it when she was going to lead her through the warm ups. Perhaps she'd get to do more than just staring one day, who knew at a place where much more than obviously attractive students were prowling the school grounds? She had considered this to be barely more than a friendship but the two were so much alike, they could be mistaken as sisters.

First things first, although her own one piece suit certainly wasn't as good for diving as Flynt's she'd give it a shot. Then again she would have to stand on the diving board, only about one meter in height the water below made it appear much more and Ryu had a moderate fear of heights. Heck, she was a grownup and was afraid of something that wouldn't kill her unless she was careless enough. "Then get out of the water, princess. I wouldn't want to miss out on anything, let's get started." The smile her red eyes found in the student's face made her return it, subtle suggestions washing over her mind, both right and wrong. The warm ups would likely give Flynt a rather in-depth view of things anyway, catching a glimpse of the female like the other did earlier, she had to see how this worked out.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

(Yay... My internet is working o.o)

Looking down into the water, she took a quick detour from her lesson, just to dive to the bottom. While there, a torrent of bubbles would reach the top as she let all the air in her body out. This caused her to stay on the bottom, as her hand played along the bottom of the pool lightly, in an almost absentminded way. Soon enough though, the lack of oxygen forced her up and off the floor. as she neared the top, she made sure to propel herself a bit harder than normal, and with a push of her hands on the side, she flew out of the water with just enough force that with a slight bend of her knees, she landed with her feet being the only thing to touch the edge, outside of the initial contact from her palms. Looking to Ryu again, she waited till the other was down on the mat she had dragged out earlier. Smiling, she knew that no matter how much exercise her new room mate had, this was gonna hurt in a very pleasant way.

"Well, first things first. You need to do crunches. Simple enough, and you should have these down pretty fast. Ah! Make sure to keep your back flat on the mat, and you only need to go down until the bottom of your shoulder blades hit the mat. Good!
" As she counted out those crunches, 20 for starting, she got to see the outline of a nicely shaped stomach, and that was where her eyes focused. Nothing like a healthy female body to sta...what was she thinking?! And why did she have a flit of butterflies in her own belly now? Trying to hide this factor, she began to instruct her in each of the exercises. At the end, she made her do 35 of the 50 normal crunches. Her thighs, stomach, elbows, and shoulders would be aching a good deal by now.

"Ok, take a 5-minute break and swim around with me for a bit. I'll teach you some more after your body calms those unused muscles. Oh.. I forgot...I said I would explain why each was important. Well... The crunches allow more flexibility in your mid section, and will strengthen you up to be able to flip more swiftly. The push-ups will assist in actually getting you higher up in the air. The position where you fold back, and lock your legs, is called the 'pike' position. That, along with the butterfly stretch it made to stretch and strengthen your thighs, as well as toning them so you look good with what you do, heh. Not to mention it is actually making your muscles memorize that position. That's pretty much it..." She kinda shuffled her feet, thinking she was rambling on a bit. A small blush appeared on those semi delicate cheeks, and offering a hand to Ryu, she helped the girl up and walked to the edge of the pool. A snarky smile would snake it's way across her features, as her hand stretched out, as if she were going to dive, only to lightly smack her new found friend in the back, causing her to go splishing and splashing into the cool fluid.

Karen/Karin

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

(Awesome! I mean .. good thing you're back ._.)

Crunches, she thought, what could be hard about them? Flynt was drawing out the warm up phase and as it went on and on, she could feel her body react to the exercises, not as pleasant as Ryu thought but for her roommate's sake she dragged herself along. Soon every used muscle of hers became sore, finding relief in the desired break after what felt like an ever lasting workout. However, she noticed that the student didn't make it as hard for her, the amount of crunches definitely less than Flynt did a while back. Still though, she never imagined that diving could be that much of a deal, but looking at the redhead's well defined stomach it seemed like a common routine, one that paid off.

Something knocked her out of her exhausted state entirely, having the opportunity to touch the hand of her usually cautious friend. Considering that an extremely subtle touch had unbalanced her earlier, this felt like a huge step. At the mention of a swim she couldn't wait and as she walked up next to Flynt it looked like she was going to dive right in. "Ah!" But instead Ryu would feel a smack against her back, enough to let her unprepared body stumble and hit the cold water. She descended a good deal, but surfaced right away, her motions hectic but not as if she was disorientated. "I'll definitely remember that." Hair was blocking her sight until she brushed it away, then smiled at the girl standing next to the pool. "Now come join me! I won't wait for my lazy instructor all day." With a giggle she was splashing a handful of the cool fluid at the young woman.

The feel of bubbles ascended her form, brushing against bare skin although she could feel it through the tight suit, even at the most sacred spots. Something she wasn't aware of, the light coming from above did highlight the area about her chest, advertising the still covered bosom to anyone who felt like staring at it. Not that it bothered her, Ryu was enjoying herself.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2