View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Double, double... (Kiras) 

Post Re: Double, double... (Kiras)
It looked like her gambit of embarrassing Aya had failed. What a pity, it would have been lovely to see. It did appear, however, that these two had an advantage in that department. Saburo blushed a little as they spoke, and her cheeks stayed slightly pink as the twins sat on either side of her, beginning already to feel her up. Her heart was already racing, and she looked from the one to the other. She breathed more heavily as their hands began to move to their interesting destinations.

"Two at once isn't exactly fair, is it?" She smiled as she said it. She wasn't complaining, and when her hands moved, one around each of them, it was obvious she wasn't complaining. She pulled them both even closer than they were before, as her hands moved down both of them, feeling up first Aya's backside, then Celia's! Her hands merely lightly groped down there, just small squeezes with her slender hands.

"Do what you like to me, Aya, Celia. Since you've never done this before, my body's yours to explore." She giggled, and then gave Aya a quick peck on her lips. Then she promptly turned and gave Celia a peck on hers.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm

You challenged us So fair doesn't enter into it. The two twins replied to your 'protest' about two at once being unfair. Celia's hands continued to slowly creep down Saburo's body, soon pressing against the student's skirt right over her groin and rubbing it against where Saburo's lower lips would be.

Meanwhile Aya's hand slid up, working to undo the buttons of Saburo's blouse and slip inside the garment to let those exploring fingers feel out the other student's breasts, exploring their size, texture and shape. They had both done plenty of exploring, but that was with their own bodies. Neither had done this to another women before, and put the techniques they knew brought pleasure to themselves into use on another.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 am

The girl gasped when Celia went so immediately for her entrance. Her delicate hand did find the right spot, and Saburo could feel it rubbing against her sensitive outer lips. She felt herself already growing aroused, and felt the heat and wetness growing the more Celia rubbed. But that wasn't all, for Aya was at her chest, unbuttoning her shirt and slipping inside. She was wearing a bra, of course, and Aya hadn't gotten past that yet. But she could feel Saburo's warm, soft breasts within. And Saburo could feel Aya's hands beginning to fondle her.

Still, they were somewhat new at this. So Saburo smirked and spoke up, still sounding confident despite the small gasps she kept giving the twins. "Good, good... Celia," she said, glancing at the girl rubbing at her. "Take the skirt off, if you could. Or better yet hike it up, if you'd rather me keep it on." She winked, then, and leaned over to Celia, giving her a kiss. A real kiss, this time. Her hand moved to the back of the girl's head, and she pressed her lips against her own. It was a rough, aggressive kiss, and might even push Celia back if Aya did nothing.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 pm

The two twins giggled at Saburo's words, and after a moment Celia did just that. Her hand hiked the skirt up with unusual skill, as if she had done such a movement many times before. Those fingers wormed their way into the other student's panties just as Saburo aggressively kissed Celia, and started to stroke her inner lips as Aya pushed forward, her strong arms pushing Saburo back onto the bed and pinning her against it through her 'grip' on the student's breasts.

A near lifetime of free-running, as well as various other sports to enhance it, had given the two twins surprisingly muscle strength in their arms. They could pull themselves up obstacles on their arms, and so Aya didn't think she would have much trouble pinning Saburo to the bed. Only when Saburo was pinned did both girls lean down, Celia kissing the right side of Saburo's lips as Aya kissed the left, the two tongues snaking out to try and invade Saburo's mouth as their hands did devilish things to the students body.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 am

To be honest, Saburo kind of enjoyed the overpowering sensations of monsters when they had her at their whims. It wasn't that she liked the monsters themselves, but the loss of control, the unstoppable pleasure that began regardless of her wishes, had its own appeal. Or at least, there was something that would be nice if it was something she had chosen. And this is what the twins' actions reminded her of. The overwhelming, unstoppable nature of their touch was appealing. Saburo blushed terribly.

"You monsters..." She grinned as she said it. It was a little joke, and she couldn't help but giggle. And when Celia began to touch her inner lips, and Aya began to fondle her breasts, she gasped. A low moan grew in her throat, and she couldn't verbalize it anymore once they began kissing her again. Her hands moved up over her head, and she merely began to submit to their touches. Even if they hadn't done this before, they were acting like it. She kissed them, one after another, then looked at Aya with a smirk. She kissed Aya, but broke the kiss to cry out louder as the twins touched her even more. "God... you two... I... are you sure you've never done this before?!"

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 am

Never The twins replied together, before giggling, their mouths pulling back a little with their tongues extended out from them, offering Saburo the chance to let her own tongue snake out and meet theirs in an open air kiss. After a few seconds they glanced at each other and giggled again. We just played with ourselves A lot. Lips press down hungrily as each twin claimed half of Saburo's mouth, tongues pressing in so both of them were kissing the student at once.

As they started their deep double kiss Aya let one hand slide off Saburo's breast, letting the student feel the pressure from her finger sliding down to join her twins inside the other girls panties. The two twin sisters worked together, each applying what they knew felt good on themselves, and assuming that the other was doing the same. Each expected that the 'attack' on Saburo was more than just physical sensation, the fact it was two girls both working together could send many minds spinning and make her that much more 'open'.

Thank you Dendrite!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:36 am

Saburo had been with several women, and more than one monster. But nevertheless, this was already turning into something special. The two of them kissed her at once, and she felt herself starting to swoon. She wasn't exactly the most level-headed person, and maybe she was a little ditzy, but right now she found herself almost entirely at the mercy at these delicious twins.

She moaned pretty loudly once they started in earnest, both of them using their hands to touch her in oh-so-many interesting ways. Apparently, what worked on them also worked on Saburo just as well. She was already arching her back, crying out. Her face was red, and she fidgeted terribly underneath. Those touches, the electric feeling of their fingers against her flesh, it was too much.

"Oh... Oh! Oh... God..." She came. She'd only rarely ever climaxed so quickly before. But she was already shuddering underneath their bodies, a slave to their touch. When her shuddering finally ended, she looked up at them, the blush still on her face, her breathing heavy.

"Damn... I think I got a little too excited there.."

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3