View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Opposites Meet (for Darwin) 

Post Re: Opposites Meet (for Darwin)
She shook her head when Darwin asked whether she would ever get bored here and said "I seriously doubt it. Unless...you happen to read every book in this place. Which...would take...a ridiculous amount of time." Mary looked to Darwin at her next question obviously thinking for a few moments before saying "It might be better...for me to show you....around in here before we continue. Unless you...feel comfortable asking...the library workers where things are...whenever you need something."

Looking for RPs. If you're intrested feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Mon May 09, 2011 2:55 am

”I'd be more comfortable with some I at least know the name of showing me around if it's alright with you.”
I smiled placing a hand on her shoulder as a friend would, I hoped she didn't mind me taking the liberty we night've been a bit different but, we HAD to try to get along right? So why not try to be friends, if nothing else at least not be trying to kill each other. I didn't want a hellish year, it was bad enough I had to wear a skirt to classes.
”Can we start with the paranormal section maybe? I had to leave most of my books on magic, esp, ghosts and demonology behind.”
I had brought mostly a few good horror and fantasy novels along with one grimore, one demon encyclopedia and a journal of a ghost hunter I knew back home.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue May 10, 2011 8:02 am

Mary didn't seem to mind when Darwin put her hand on her tiny shoulder, only stopping to look at it for a moment before looking back towards the many bookshelves when her roommate asked her next question. "Paranormal? Ok....It doesn't hurt...to look. But I don't...think you'll find....many books on magic in the school's possession. Although...I've heard there are some girls....who style themselves as witches. I've never met any of them myself...but if you're intrested...in magic you could try to talk to them." With that said she led them through the many aisles trying to remember her way to the section with paranormal books not talking much until they got there. "This is it...I think."

Tue May 10, 2011 9:49 am

I let her bring us to the paranormal section before I replied.
”Actually, I don't really like 'magic', magic's really a vague thing, hell what you and me do can be called magic since science sure can't explain either of them I'm pretty sure...”
I moved to a shelf and pulled a copy of “The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology.” from it thumbing through the pages quickly and finding a page about imps and showing the image to Mary.

”I do, however, believe in ghosts, demons and the like, though not as religions see them. They've already said the universe isn't just the dimension and reality we see but, there exist many other realities and dimensions, whose to say demons and ghosts aren't just things from these other places? Or aliens or something, whose to say there isn't something out there that's physically bound to do something based on agreements or it's word too.”
I smiled slightly placing that one book under my arm before looking down the shelf and taking one other.
”This is good for now , we can finish looking around the sections and move on whenever you're ready.”

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 pm

She nodded at Darwin's comment and said "Probably. I've...never really thought of it...as magic though. I actually don't know...much about my eye....other then it's inherited from the previous owner." When the other student opened a book, "The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology", and flipped through the pages to show her a picture of an imp she looked at it for a moment and added "Sure are some ugly things...aren't they?"

After listening to Darwin speak about her beliefs in the supernatural Mary nodded along with the conversation waiting for her to finish before saying "I agree...for the most part. I'm sure ghosts and demons exist....but not in the ways that the world thinks them too. Actually, I have had men brought before me....who could easily be considered demons themselves. Aliens however....they likely do but I'd need more evidence to make a decision one way or another." She looked toward Darwin and nodded again before leading her on a quick tour through sections of library she thought the other student would need eventually before heading back towards the librarian's counter and the exit so that Darwin could check out her books before asking "Where next?"

Thu May 12, 2011 5:16 am

I liked the way Mary thought about this much at least; a lot of other things I probably could've done without but, I liked that much. Then she said, and I quote “Actually, I have had men brought before me....who could easily be considered demons themselves.” I smirked slightly with a bit of a huff shaking my head
”Hey Mary, I resemble that remark!”
it was a pretty sorry attempt at humor in my mind at least but, it sorta slipped out. The girl seemed a bit high strung honestly, she needed to relax a bit more.

I'd finished borrowing my books and moved to her in time to hear her ask where we were headed next.
“you like any sports or swimming or anything like that? We should probably check out the gym and sports areas, can't go getting stringy now can we?”
I stretched slightly putting my hands behind my head trying to relax a bit more.
”or we could go check out the beach, the brochure said the beach was nice.”

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat May 14, 2011 5:45 am

Mary looked up at Darwin when she heard the reaction to her statement, shaking her head at the attempt at humor, and said "I didn't mean anything by it... just an observation about my past experiences. In terms of men....you probably pull off being a man better then most men I've met before." When the other student had finished checking out her books Mary waited for her to suggest some more places for the tour before saying "I'm not much of a sports person...but swimming is ok I guess." She looked at the clock hanging on the library wall before continuing "At this time of day...we would probably be less likely to run into girls in swimsuits that would embarass you...at the beach. Should I lead us there?"

Sat May 28, 2011 2:37 pm

I took that as a pretty awesome compliment, course, i'd probably get it more if other girls had half a brain half the time, or I told them my secret which I wasn't about to do.. she told me she wasn't much of a sports person couldn't imagine why.
”Not a sports person huh? What else do you do beside reading then? ”
it had slipped my mind for a second or two that we were having a tour.
”Oh right uhm, yeah beach, sounds like the better idea really.”

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 am

She thought to herself for a few moments before anwsering Darwin's question with "Well I guess you could say I enjoy games. Card games, word games, or any kind of game I could dream up to keep myself entertained. I guess you could also consider it a weakness since a fun game could be a way to get me to do something I didn't want to do if a bet went along with the game.....although my personality must be off putting to the other students as I know they talk about me but they never talk to me." Darwin would notice now that Mary seemed to be talking much more naturally now...perhaps the petite girl was beginning to open up to her?

When Darwin finally decided on the beach she nodded and said "The beach it is then. Try not to be surprised if we do happen to run into some other students....I haven't been here long and I've seen some swimsuits that even surprise me. It must be due to the lack of men here that they let down their guard." With that biting comment in the air she turned towards the library door and lead the quickest path out of the school building and onto the grounds. As they made their way towards the beach she pointed out structures lying off the normal path such as the greenhouse and as they moved closer to the ocean, the N.I.C.E labratory platform.

Soon enough their feet began to sink into sand and she turned back towards Darwin saying "Well, this is it." There were few students left on the beach as the day had begun to wind down towards the blackness of night however the two could hear the laughter of several girls as they made their way back to the dorms, in modest swimsuits although noticably disheveled like they had been hastily put back on.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:35 am

She spoke so smoothly now; it was much nicer than before; the distance had closed a bit, I liked that still wasn't sure how I was gonna handle her little quirk of liking to hang around naked or almost naked but, was starting to think there'd be some way or another to handle it.
”Games huh, lot of different sorts of games; that'll help with being roommates I bet, least help pass the time. But, anyway; so you know you've always got someone to talk to with me if you want.”

she spoke about the girls and their swimsuits again and I shivered slightly at the very idea.
”Surprise you??? damn that's... wow can't imagine what someone would have to wear to surprise you, y'know I would've thought being able to see the future would keep you from ever being surprised... but then again, I can read minds and still get surprised by some of the things people say guess it's the same thing.”
her comment about the lack of men and the modesty of the girls here didn't bug me much. As we walked I looked to the structures she pointed out. I couldn't help but wonder why there was some sort of off shore platform so close to the school; the whole idea bothered me for some reason. Didn't say anything about it.

We got to the beach and I couldn't help but smile softly looking out at the water at first before I noticed the girls heading back towards the dorms; how they were wearing their swimsuits and their demeanor just... wow... I was blushing just from seeing them pass, might have not had any experience but, I wasn't stupid.
”Well damn... didn't imagine things like that happened out here.”

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3