View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 the rose meets the gardinia(for rosalie) 

Post Re: the rose meets the gardinia(for rosalie)
"You were targeted that quickly?" Rosalie couldn't believe her cousin got ravaged so fast. But then it wasn't long before she encountered Myra either, though she hardly considered that encounter a ravaging. Hearing Gardinia speak of her attacker like that, she sighs. "Some may not be so horrible and aggressive, but they still see us humans as little more than playthings though. Because we are much weaker than them."

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:34 am

S-should i um try to fight her off next time? S-She didnt um try to hurt me at all.Gardi would look clearly confused the only monster she met seemed almost nice. her loins kinda iching in memory of that time.I-If you say so i-ill try to fight next time.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:39 am

"As much as I hate to say such a thing, fight might only anger her...or it might excite her even more. But there's not really much we can do when we're cornered like that."

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:04 am

S-She really does seem nice I-i mean i know they prey on us b-but um id rather it be gently then rough.Does t-that make me bad or d-dirty?Gardi would feel so confused so worried so afraid of disapointing her cousin rosalie. She already felt bad haveing got traped here but since she cant change that she didnt want to do furthure harm.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:16 am

"No you're bad or dirty. It's not your fault if you found yourself enjoying what they did. These beings seem to know how to get to us, no matter how hard we resist. Some plant ideas in our minds, others use sort of an aphrodisiac."

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:23 am

S-She um used tentacles and um gentle touch. I-i mean it hurt at first b-but after she um calmed down and w--was very gentle.Her face would turn bright red as she would remember. Her loins dampening in memory.S-Se um really liked my curves i-it made me blush.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:29 am

"Oh...I see. I've had one in particular say she liked how I never gave in to her like many other girls...at least not right away." Rosalie said, referring to Ania. She couldn't remember off the top of her head if there was any other traits mentioned, but she knew that one at least.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:13 am

hH-Her name was Natsuki. S-She looks like a girl but c-can um grow a manhood i-it startled me a-at first.Gardi would blush and try to change te subject before she creams herself.H-Hey cousin remember our duets? w-want to sing to my flute again? like the old days?

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:48 am

"Haven't encountered anyone by that name, but one of the beings that keeps coming after me is very much like that." Rosalie answers. She blushes some at the suggestion of a duet. "Uh, here in front of everyone? I don't know...I don't have much of a singing voice..."

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:35 am

you always did cousin you know we used to win alot of contests.Gardi would giggle knowing her cousin is shy about her voice she would hug her. Giggling a bit she would point to the group cheering for a duet.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:40 am

Rosalie blushes more as the crowd cheers them on. She didn't mind this sort of attention when playing soccer, but she hadn't done any singing since she and Gardinia were last together. "Well...alright. But I don't know how good I'll be. I haven't done this in a long time..."

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:13 am

No time like the present eh cousin dear? What do you all say?She would look at the gatherd crowd showing a very rare mischiviousness. She would motion them to cheer behind rosalies back. She would giggle in excitment at playing flute to her voice.This will be so fun! Like old times like the old talent show we had.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2