View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
"Sam.. look at you! You are gorgeous! One day, you got to do my hair like that.. and the flowers..Mmmm.. they are so beautiful. Makes me want to part those petals and savour the fragrance."

Sammantha had really killed that entrance. She looked so gorgeous, so overflowing with sexy. The one naked breast was the icing on the cake, driving home the fact that she was just as much a cornucpia of sexy as any paper mache horn of plenty. The horn was awesome as well. Getting hold of all the toys.. well, that had taken some time.

Astrid had been taken aback a little by the grand entrance, and a little more by Sammantha's introduction of Nodoka. Girlfriend? Don't you say.. The blue haired girl looked adorably sweet. Astrid noted that the newcomer might be a bit shy about all that was going on, but still held up next to Sam. The pair looked quite cute togheter.

"Welcome, Nodoka! Always glad to see a new face here!", she said, extending her hand, all smiles and confidence, like being naked except for heels and a crown of leaves was second nature to her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka blushes bright red at the naked state of Astrid as she moved a hand to shake Astrids. "T-thank you for the warm welcome, Sam has told me many things about your troop...I was hoping I could join?" Nodoka asked with a sweet smile on her face cutely adjusting her almost sexy/cute looking glasses she was wearing while keeping herself almost glued to Sam's side like an adorable arm candy.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:04 pm

"Of course! We are always looking for new members." Astrid said, her smile practiacally beaming. "You are more than welcome."

The pair looked real pretty together. Astrid had to admit that there was something rather hot about the combination of Nodoka's shy sweetness and Sams more outgoing manner.

"So.. girfriends? I guess this is where I say congrats! You are totally adorable together."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:13 pm
Profile YIM

"Aww, thanks." Sam replied. Right then she'd have loved to grab Nodoka by her waist and pull her close, but she was already holding her hand. As a compromise she brought Nodoka's hand up to kiss her knuckles, which felt like exactly the correct thing to do once she'd done it. Her heart beat quickly with pride like a jingling tambourine at a beach party, making her feel shaky and excited. Sam rocked a bit on her heels.

"Will you give us a sec?" Sam asked Astrid. Before things got started she had to make sure Nodoka knew what kind of a party it was. Now that they were officially girlfriends she couldn't take things for granted. So Sam turned, shielding Nodoka from the rest of the scene, and leaned close until they were almost eye to eye. In a murmur she asked, "So...is this okay with you? I don't remember how much I told you about how the Tramps get along." Sam glanced backward to the cornucopia of sex toys, at the half naked ladies cuddling on the sparse furniture, and at least one couple having sex outright. C'mon girl, she told herself, don't pretend. "This is, like, an orgy, you know? So if you're not into that, or if you don't want me doing this anymore, I wanna know."

Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Nodoka was blushing so red at the sight of all the beautiful women around all getting frisky as she turned to look at Sam as she spoke, the pair looking eye to eye as Nodoka blushed softly. "U-um...I don't mind, as long as your here with me Sam," Nodoka said softly...that hidden kinky side of her just needed some alchohol to get 'really' into this as she blushed and smiled.

"So um..I guess we should um...join in?" Nodoka asked as she reached her hands up and cupped Sam's cheeks before gently leaning up and going for a soft kiss onto Sam's lips. Further showing her approving of this as she looked at the other girls.

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:28 pm

OOC:

This thread has been vacant for a while, but I thought I should say something anyway. Sorry it has been so late.. (understatement of the year).

If anyone wants to play further, please do. Oh, and if someone wan't to fuck Astrid's brains out, please feel free. She has been to busy to have an actual orgasm yet ;)

If not, which is likely given how long it has been, I'd like to thank everyone who has participated. Thank you. Pulling off something like this has been a bit of an ambition of mine for a long time. All of you may collect one Tramp Approved Orgy point (1 TAO point).

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

Sam's lips responded to Nodoka's kiss like an affectionate anemone, spreading into a wide, sheepish grin as soon as her girlfriend touched them with hers. Nodoka made her feel just a little shy, which was different for her. Normally she didn't mind being seen showing affection at all. That must be why she was giving Nodoka so many opportunities to decide for them to leave.

Her girlfriend seemed right on board though. Cowabunga, huh?

"Well...since I've got your blessing..." Sam giggled. She stared into Nodoka's eyes, and seeing nothing but curiosity and excitement, she trotted over to Astrid with her girlfriend in tow. She stopped short, close, and gave a bow. Her hand tugged slightly to tell Nodoka to do the same.

"Your Grace, presenting to the Tramps the latest..." Sam was searching for the word 'celebrant' but couldn't dredge it up. Instead, she continued with, "...nymph. Will you help me welcome her?"

Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:57 am

Nodoka blushed but smiled as she kissed Sam on the lips. Smiling as they briefly touched foreheads to look into each others eyes. Before Nodoka followed Sam towards Astrid. Holding Sam's hand as she noticed the gesture and bowed as well. Nodoka turned to the beautiful Astrid and blushed faintly at being the possible center of attention soon.

"I-it is a pleasure to meet you, your Grace." Nodoka said softly with a slightly shy smile on her face. Nodoka wasn't sure where to start, though part of her knew it would be...intense.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 am

Astrid giggled a little. Your Grace? That had a nice ring to it. She payed it back with an elegant arm gesture, like a benevolent ruler acknowledging a subject found pleasing.

"And a pleasure to meet someone so lovely as yourself, sweet nymph!", she answered. She placed one hand on her hip and gazed at Nodoka, obviously liking what she saw.
Nodoka seemed like the kind of girl she would expect to be shy, an imression strenghtened by a faint blush, adding a touch of strawberry sweetness to her face. But yet she was here, despite how crazy the party had gotten. So, shy but brave? Cute, most certainly, physically speaking. Short but quite womanly. Astrid felt another pang of lust, hoping to see the newcomer without the robe before the night was over.

"Isn't there something about Prima Nochte in the Tramp's statutes somewhere? No? Pity..", she laughed at winked at the girls. Reaching out, she laid her hands on each of the girl's waists. "Shall we inspect the loot? Perhaps we should toss a few toys into the pile of maenads?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:30 pm
Profile YIM

Sam laughed. There Astrid went talking over her head again. What the heck is prima nochte anyways? Maenads? She got the gist of things though, and Astrid's idea would help get Nodoka involved without rushing to get, well, involved right away. That seemed like a smart way to begin.

"Great!" Sam exclaimed, and flashed Nodoka her characteristic grin. "Wanna help me pass some of these out?"

Sam scooped up a selection of the toys, ignoring the more blatantly masculine shapes in favor of things that were small and that either vibrated or had exciting textures. A few magic fingers, a few vibrating eggs, a crazy convoluted dildo that looked like an exotic deep sea sponge. Tucking all this into the crook of an elbow, Sam waited for Nodoka to choose something, even just one toy, before she set out to make rounds.

That grin never left her face, and she had to fight hard to stifle giggles as she thought of how Nodoka would react to being introduced to so many naked, sexy, sweaty women. Not that all of them were fucking, but the faculty wouldn't find anything the girls were doing remotely appropriate.

"Hey you. Meet my girlfriend, Nodoka. Have a toy?" Sam went around blithely engaging the couples and threesomes despite whatever they were doing. Every time she watched Nodoka for her reaction, hot to see her blush or stammer, although it would be even more amazing if she caught her flirting. She made sure, though, to make their relationship clear every time. "This is Nodoka, my new girlfriend. You look like you need a vibe." "Have you met my girlfriend? Here's a silly dildo for you!"

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Nodoka blushed at that. "Um Sam, Prima Nochte means Rights used by nobles of the past to have sexual rights to the wife of a man newly married on the night of their wedding." Nodoka stammered out blushing as she knew her languages. Nodoka's eyes looked into Astrids as she blushed faintly at the beautiful woman before her. Nodoka nods her head at Astrids word as the trio went to the toys to gather up. Nodoka blushed at some of the items before she reached out. Her glasses almost fogging up a little as she grasped one of the items...though she stayed with Astrid while Sam was off handing out toys to the many tramps enjoying themselves.

"So um...I take it this is normal around your group?" Nodoka asked holding the toy she had in her hands timidly...not knowing how to approach someone right now. Her gaze exploring the orgy going on in this room.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:57 pm

While Sam was busy handing out some toys...a pair of arms wrapped around her waist pulling her to a nearby couch...where a large pair of breasts smushed against her back...fiery orange hair was seen as a sultry giggle is heard. "Hmm hello Sam, been awhile since we met." Yukari giggles teasingly as her lips playfully suckled and kissed upon Sam's throat. One of her hands casually moving and stroked one of Sam's breasts...the hands being so casual and groping while Yukari smiles in amusement. "Why not let your girl fit in...I'm sure Astrid will treat her just right...and then I can have your lovely form for myself for awhile," Yukari whispered sensually while daringly sliding a hand down to stroke along one of the thighs of the fellow fiery one.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:01 pm

Sam knew the sensation of those breasts before Yukari ever spoke. It was not the first time she'd felt them, and they were the only pair of breasts in the Tramps, possibly in all of Shokushu, that rivaled hers. Competition!

"Hah! Mmmm..." Sam groaned after the first shock of contact. Yukari always knew how to treat her breasts. That was probably because hers were similarly immense and overly sensitive. She understood better than anyone else what Sam felt, and exactly how to grope her to get the responses she wanted. Sam's round, pleasant nipples had already swelled firm. Of course Yukari had her naked breast in hand. Sam wriggled pensively, and without meaning to bit softly onto the knuckles of her left hand, squeezed into a fist. Yukari had such a welcoming lap, and an awesome, firm grip on her waist.

"Mmm, oooh, you molester..." Sam whispered her favorite off color endearment for Yukari. A little gasp came from her when she felt bold fingertips caressing her inner thighs. Knowing her on-again, off-again lover, Yukari wouldn't wait long before she...

"W-wait! Yukari...my girlfriend. Have you met Nodoka?"

Sam sat up as much as Yukari let her, and tossed her head in Nodoka's direction. "I should, sort of, have permission." This was an orgy, but just the same she'd come with Nodoka, and even though they had a kind of understanding that didn't mean she should abandon her girlfriend all at once. At the very least Nodoka should have the choice if she wanted to join in.

Then again, Sam considered, if Nodoka didn't seem to mind and got involved with Astrid, things might be fine. Also, Yukari was damn good at talking her into things. Sam was already relaxing back into Yukari's lap, red faced and squirming.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Quote:
"Um Sam, Prima Nochte means Rights used by nobles of the past to have sexual rights to the wife of a man newly married on the night of their wedding."

"Just kidding, darling!" Astrid laughed. "I'd never be able to make up my mind about which of you to pick", she added with a wink. "And no, it usually does not get this crazy, but some of us do live up to our nickname."

Astrid was just testing the Power of one of the more solid vibrators as Sam ran into Yukari. She glanced over to Nodoka, trying to gauge her reaction to the big breasted woman's advances. Yukari was delightfully blushed, her very imressive bust gleaming with sweat. It was obvious the vixen had had her fun, and was ready for yet more.

She slid her hand around Nodoka's waist, about half an inch away from touching her butt. "And that would be Yukari, AKA Sugartits.", she whispered. "She.. tends to know what she wants. Now would probably be a good time to enter the fray, if you would like that, or we could intercept the blonde boobshell, if you wish."

"and if you would rather hang back with me..", she purred, leaving the third suggestion unsaid. She was unsure how Nodoka felt about all of this, but she knew she would not mind getting a bit more familliar with her if that was how Things were going. And if that was not a good idea, there were several other she would happily ravish

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:40 pm
Profile YIM

Pia's pigtailed head popped up from the same cluster that Yukari was part of. She had a big stupid grin, like she had just been fucked very well, which was pretty muck the case. Her anklets jingled a little as she shifted postion. Despite having had sex with several girls in broad view of several others (who, granted, were mostly busy with sex on their own) and enjoyed it too, some of her shyness manifested when she realized they had company, especially since she did not really know Sam, apart from being another Tramp . Without even knowing it, her hands coved her breasts, a symboloc gesure of modesty given the situation.

She glanced at the other newcomer. Girlfriend.. Oh, I see! Suddenly she seemed to detect a note of uncertainity in Sam's voice. She looked at Susan. She certainly understood. Luckily, her girlfriend had taken to it all like fish to water. She grinned, quite proud.

"Oh is that oil? Do you mind..?". Pia snatched a little vial from the collection of toys Sam had brought and uncorked it. "Hey.. Yukari.. you need to make sure you treat your boobs well, With all the attention they get." And with that she poured most the sweet smelling liquid over Yukari's mighty melons, then looked around of someone else might need some.

If Sam needs a distraction , this might do it. If not, thing would likely just get messier, but at least in a fun way.

OOC: Just posting to signal that Pia is aviable, if needed. If not, I am assuming she gets absorbed back in the orgy and focus on Astrid ;)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next