View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
 Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN). 

Post Re: Tramps and Godesses, oh my! (Incredibly OPEN).
"Oh, you bitch!" Sam exclaimed, and promptly hid her insanely flushed face behind her hands, although far too late to pretend that she was anything other than delighted. Her next gasp was not at all muffled. Very quickly she had to catch Susan's hands for some stability, bringing her expression back into the open. She scrunched her eyes closed and made a kind of open mouthed grimace that, with her apple-red cheeks and the inflection of joy shaping the creases in her face, spelled out a pleasure that she was helpless against.

There didn't seem to be a competition going on anymore, at least not as far as Sam was concerned. With that skilled reversal Susan had basically won the contest. Sam was just riding, stirring the two of them intently to speed either of them, both of them, to the fastest climax she could manage. It was her body in charge now. She gave no more thought to having an audience.

Soon enough there was sweat pouring off both firmly trained women's bodies, their gyrations lost their flair as both of them settled on simple, stimulating motions, and Sam was on the verge of tipping over onto Susan.

"Mmm...Su...uhm! O-oh Susan I'm...close. S-should I...do I need to stop?" Sam sputtered out, barely. She didn't want to cum first and leave Susan without. Then she lost all composure, fell atop Susan, and latched on. What commenced from her then was shameless humping.

Last edited by Sam on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:37 am

Oh, wow.. what was this, some sort of competive fuck out?

The Girls seemed to have figured out a way to combine wrestling and sex in a pretty wild and exiting no rules, free for all. Some thrash talking, and a lot rough playtime.
Pia clapped her hands and cheered them on, joined on occation by others who had noticed the spectacle. It was a little unclear whom she was cheering on, expeicially since it seemed a little unclear what the rules was. Possibly she was cheering for Susan to win by making Sam cum, or for Sam to give Susan a kick as orgasm, probably both.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

There was a subtle shift in Sam's attitude after Susan shifted her position, a change that signaled her surrender in the "competition" between the pair. This didn't mean that she slowed down any—if anything, just the opposite—but she stopped trying to take complete control of the situation.

As their movements settled into a simpler pattern, Susan was somewhat aware of Pia cheering them on, and even vaguely aware of others doing the same. The bulk of her attention was focused on the busty redhead above her, however, and trying to make sure that they both came close together. The attempt seemed to be working, as Sam managed to ask, "Mmm...Su...uhm! O-oh Susan I'm...close. S-should I...do I need to stop?" in between gasps and moans.

"No… no, I'm almost…" Susan managed to get out before Sam fell forward and abandoned all pretext of this being anything more than primal fucking. Susan responded in kind, each thrust of the women's hips driving the dildo deep into their wet depths and bringing them that much closer to their inevitable release. With her climax nearly upon her, Susan took hold of the other woman's ass and began using her hands to increase the strength of the thrusts, wanting to make sure she wasn't left high and dry when Susan came.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:10 pm

The voyeurs among the Tramps were getting an eyeful and beyond. Sam and Susan were two of the best toned girls in the group. Susan's body rocked across the cushions, and Sam's developed haunches were scooping and grinding, showing awesome, juicy contractions and bulging between Susan's fingers. The bright toy quivered between them, buried in two clenched snatches and slathered in a thickening coat of girlcum.

"Oh! Oh! Ooohh! Ooooohhh!" Sam's moans were rising in strength and pitch. Tits dragged over tits, and the entangled lovers shared a wealth of sweat and oil. They were glistening like goddesses, glowing red like a tropical sunset. They were a noisy pair. It wasn't just their voices (Sam definitely wasn't shy), but their sheer frenzy. They squeaked against each other. Their thighs clapped. The couch groaned beneath them and scooted a bit further across the floor.

All at once it happened. Sam's huffing moans cut out, but her eyes shut hard enough to squeeze out tears, and her mouth was an open tunnel to her pink tongue. She dug her fingernails into Susan's shoulder blades and crushed her close, like a plush pillow. Her toes twitched, and then her trembles started up her feet and got heavier. Once her tremors reached her thighs they were tremendous. The whole couch shook audibly. Cunt juice spurted onto the cushions and spattered both of their thighs with pale cream, like coconut milk.

That wasn't enough to stop her entirely though. In a few seconds she gasped as if she'd been drowning, and released an impressive screech. If anything, the shocks were coming on harder, but she found her voice and started to urgently swing her hips.

"Oo-ooh shit! Ooo fuck! C'mon! Cum with me! Please...please! Su...Susan. Cum...mmm! Please." Sam begged, soon out of breath from her strenuous humping.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:54 am

(OOC: Thought I should jump ahead in the order so Pia can respond better)

"Ah! Aaaaah!"

It didn't take long for Sam's request to be granted as a massive orgasm shook Susan's body, her juices coating the dildo and mixing with Sam's. Her grip tightened on the redhead, pressing their bodies together as they rode out their climaxes together.

It seemed that neither would come down, their grinding together bringing them to new heights whenever they started to descend from the previous ones. Eventually, however, they would both be too spent to keep going, collapsing onto each other in an at least temporarily spent heap. As this happened, Susan looked towards Pia with a lecherous smile; given a little bit to recover, and if Sam was up for it, she'd be ready for the blonde to join them again.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:05 pm

(OOC: Thanks!)

Pia could not help herself. As the two Amazons wrestled and tangled, Pia's hand found itself on her pussy, almost on its own accord. The sight of such frenzied coupling, the sound of gasps and groans, almost savage in their intensity was so strong she felt herself wrapped up in the same passion. It was just will that kept her from cumming along with the two ladies.

Only as the two seemed to be coming down from their climax did she realize what she was doing, quickly withdrawing her hand, even though no one left here would care a smidge what she was doing to herself.. except possibly appreciate the sight.

Not entirely sure what to do, she got to her feet and clapped. "Oh..uhm.. wow! I never.. holy.. t-that was quite a show. If you don't mind me saying so." She could not restrict herself, and gave both the girls a big hug, unusual for someone as shy as herself. Well, usually.. this was an orgy, after all.
"That was sooo sexy!"

"I imagine you must be thirsty after such a marathon", she added, filling a glass of water from a nearby decanter and handing to each of them.

"It looked kind of.. uhm.. competitive.", she said, giving them time to catch their breaths a little. "Not sure who won, though. Maybe it is a draw." Pia grinned, a hint of mischief added to her features. "I guess that means you have to share the prize then, when you are feeling up to it"

(So, shall we continue, or fade to black?)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:59 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33