View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Trial By Water (for Machi) 

Post Re: Trial By Water (for Machi)
There had been much laughing as she gagged on her drink. She was feeling much like an undercover cop working a case. Friendships were formed only to get ruined. Clearly this was going to be the case if her involvement ever get out.

Fortunately people did not linger too long on her gagging given some of the antics of the drunken girl who had been attempting to convince others that swimming naked was a good idea. Eventually she and a few others went to the beach, one, who had been away from the group when she first arrived returned and had to be a girlfriend who was trying to keep the clothes on her.

There was no mistaking the lingering scent on her and the returning girls. It was not quite the same put similar to pot, had someone figured out something with the plants here? The alcohol was made by the students it seemed, as were the drugs perhaps. Both were greater dangers then if they were the real deal.

As she spent time here it was clear that there was a blend of the two. Some of the alcohol had been official such as the bottle, a rare find indeed, as were most of the cigarettes, she could see the name brands on them and had to be filched from staff. They were a variety of brands and not all of one type indicating that they were filched one or two at a time.

Drugs presented something deeper. The operation was beyond simple contraband.

“So,” Ashley grinned after showing her around and introducing her to the other girls, “do you wish to spy on those skinny dippers or maybe ...”

She pointed towards the jungle where the “pot” smokers came from earlier as if to indicate a bit of solitude for the two away from prying eyes.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Machi noted the feeling of undercover cop vibe of it all. Though she was feeling the nature of a Sukeban girl as well. Though she saw herself as more of a Samurai out for justice. Still nonetheless the atmosphere was relaxing and calming. She felt like she was amongst her peers and not amongst delinquents.

The young drunk girl had stolen what little lime light Machi had gained she was glad for that. Attention wasn’t the redhead’s greatest asset. Of course trying slipping out of her clothes was a good start to stealing said attention. She wasn’t well endowed but she wasn’t someone to scuff at either; her girlfriend assumingly wasn’t keen on that idea. At least the chances of her drowning were greatly reduce as few others joined them.

Machi wasn’t too familiar with drugs, but she had caught a few wiffs of the strange smell coming from a few others. The alcohol was mostly moonshine, only a few bottles seemed to have been swiped from staff. Interesting the girls where more interested in making their own contraband than stealing or smuggling it in. Though impressive it was quiet dangerous, few plants held the right alcohol content digestible by humans, then some of these plants were slightly poisonous. Often side effects were diarrhea and minor hallucination; perhaps that was the diserible effects for the drugs well the hallucination. Which made her cringe as she remember of what seemed liked a rather intense dream.

I wonder if they really understand what they are diving into’ she thought as she was introduced to others. As such her Japanese culture began to show as she bowed in respect and then introduced herself. After some time, Machi had gotten the better ins and out on those who were there.

“So,” The blonde stated with a toothy grin. “do you wish to spy on those skinny dippers or maybe ...” She pointed towards the jungle , where the illicit drug use had been for a bit of solitude.

Machi gave a soft smile, she wasn’t into drugs but she didn’t mind being alone with Ashley. Besides spying on drunken girls while they frolic around naked; was something she could do in the shower room. Then again she wasn’t sure as to what Ashley was referring to in the jungle. “ Well I guess making sure those girls don’t drown themselves sounds like a good idea.”

Sun May 28, 2017 1:54 am

The dilemma of undercover work had been getting to her. At least momentarily before Ashley got her attention. She smiled at Machi, cast her gaze towards the jungle then towards the beach where some of the others went to skinny dip.

“Voyeur!” She smiled then downed a drink in rapid succession shaking her head before smiling again. “Alright, let's go.”

Finding her way the short distance she could see that one girl was sitting on a towel drinking from a bottle, either the real deal or they reused the bottle.

Strewn clothes had been everywhere and she could see numerous skin from the girls swimming. One she saw was drawn out of the water by two others, struggling all the while as she was brought this way before the girl that was drinking who stood setting down her drink and coming forth to cup and squeeze the jugs in her grasp much to the dismay of the restrained girl who had gone beat red.

“Decent sized … Karen's are bigger ...”
and that was about when they were noticed by the assembly of four girls, the drinker the one who appeared to be in charge gazed at her chest as if pondering what was hidden beneath.

“Girls seize her!” And the current prey was being discarded as the two naked girls approached her.

Tue May 30, 2017 12:41 am

Machi felt a sting of pride as they were caught. Then again they had more or less wandered in with no real cover to hide from. Still she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the show of force. Groping the girl in such a restrained way, it was enough to had already warrant Machi's intervention. She noticed the ringleader, or at least assumed she was the ringleader by the way she conducted herself stared at the redheaded Asians busty mound. “Girls seize her!”

"Tsk!" she mummer un wavered by the two approaching nude girls. In fact Machi didn't even move she was unnervingly calm and relax considering she was to be dragged off and stripped and obviously groped if not worse. But what these girls didn't know would most likely be their misfortune. "Come if you want, but seizing may prove difficult if not impossible." Machi retorted letting the girls get close enough to try and grab her than they did. She simply wouldn't be there, instead she maneuver behind them, well aware that her back was to ring leader. That didn't matter if a sneak attack was to come from behind she would be able to handle it.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:50 pm

The two had been grinning at her as they came in. Each step they made caused their breasts to bounce slightly, they signaled to each other one braking to the right the other to the left. They were still relatively close as they slowly approached by the time she maneuvered behind them.

With the leader at her back she soon found herself in the center of a triangle. Here was where it would have gotten tricky if they knew what they were doing they could have used wolf pack tactics with one darting in to get her attention allowing the others to dart in while she was distracted.

They had no combat experience, however, and the leader wasn't about to get mixed up in this. All in all that made it easier for her to deal with the two who had not been so coordinated. As they dashed in it was at the same time allowing her to evade them, even slapping aside their forearms as they moved in.

After a minute or two of this the leader moved in a few steps that halted as she became aware of her. Three girls, two with designs on her they were about to lounge in at the same time when Ashley moved in to her side making it two on two with the leader still doing little.

Then before anyone moved in she felt her globes being groped, not by the leader but by Ashley. “These are mine, girls.”

That stumped the girls, the nude ones looked to their leader and back to the scene before contemplating the renewed odds then backing down in preference for easier prey. Someone shouted out a name, Karen again, and many of the girls had been flocking back to where they had been.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:41 pm

It was like dancing, for Machi their lack of fighting experience made it all to easy to avoid their clumsy lounges. Yet their leader just waited, wanting nothing to do with the conflict. Slapping away their arms was like swatting flies. Finally their leader moved slightly intending to make a move co-singed with he two cronies. Three more who came out of nowhere.

Then Machi felt soft firm grasp on her on her large breast. Causing her face to turn red in embarrassment. “These are mine, girls.” With that they lost all interest in the red headed Asian. She looked over shoulder flushed face of confusion and slight arousal.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:11 am

Ashley smiled at her as she looked back seeing that look upon her features as the others tapered off. She did not let go, not right away. “Seems like Karen is here.” Only then did her hands leave those jugs, her eyes flicked off in the direction of the distant arrival.

“We're already too far. She tends to have the good stuff and it runs out quick. Might as well have a bit of fun, hm?” While her hands seized hold of Machi's breasts once more this situation did provide her with the opportunity to gather some Intel. She could find out what Karen was bringing, even figure out who brought what in regards to the drinks.

Of course, finding these details out later was possible too, finding out what she had missed out for instance. Breasts pressed up against her back, Ashley licking at her neck. “Out in the open like this might get your fan club to come back. No one will know if we took this out to sea or even went to the jungle but honestly I can barely contain myself.” With her tongue she made a quick lick behind her ear drawing one hand down her abdomen with no intention on stopping.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:17 am

Machi blushing brushed loose strand of hair from her face as those frim hands leave her magnificent jugs. She was glad that Ashley had interfered. She didn’t have any intention of really fighting, though it was better way than just jumping around on sand. Karen seemed to have had the most goods if not the best stuff. Still the other girls where faster and closer.
She was wondering what type of goods Karen had, and how much did it sell for. Better yet she wondered where this high-end good came from. Though he fond her breast being fondled as the blonde girl gave her soft lick behind the ear, while urging the to go out to the sea. There wasn’t much of a rush to get the intel. Besides she was sure she could get it later. Machi face flushed a bit red as slender hands slid across her stomach. Slow tracking down to her shorts. “I guess a swim wouldn’t be… badly” machi stated as she did enjoy the girl touch.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 am

With many of the other girls closing in on Karen getting to her right now might have been a bit tough. She would have to wait her turn, however, Ashley had no intention right now of going over there. Fingers continued down her body slipping beneath her top in order to make warm contact against her skin.

Ashley was pressing in close to the point that she could feel sharp nipples against her back. Warm kisses draped over the side of her neck while fingers unbuttoned her bottoms. A moment later she was unzipping them slowly allowing gravity to do some of the work as they slipped part way down her legs.

When they had been about half way down her shirt had been gathered up and moved over her head. Discarded she then focused on removing those bottoms so she could step out of them.

“No sense in getting these wet … not unless you want to walk around naked from here on out. You'd get no complaints out of me.”

Spinning her around so that they were facing she made short work of her clothes so that she too had been in her undergarments. She did not stop there unfastening her bra showing those erect nipples before drawing her panties off and flinging them with the other clothes. Last had been her shoes and socks that she fumbled with one at a time.

“What's the delay?” She smiled hands going to those wrapped breasts, rubbing against their sides as she stepped in for a kiss. So far no one seemed to be paying them any attention distracted with Karen's arrival.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:12 pm

This was no good, Machi typically wasn’t into girls she knew this deep down, though the soft kisses on her neck was compelling. Was it from her other experiences that she was so easy taken by the touches. She did remember how those hands felt before and how they felt now. She could try and get close to Karen and see what see had but the blonde was determined to play with her prey she had claimed for herself. She could feel the other girl’s nipples pressing into her back.

She could wait and see what the dealer had latter she supposed as her eyes narrowed as her bottoms where undone. Her shorts dropped revealing a pair of black boy shorts panties, it was a rare thing for her to wear them, but she did tonight for whatever reason. It was bit tight showing her pubic mound underneath but too tight that it looked painful. “mnnnnngh” Machi moaned a bit perplexed by her situation she wasn’t her to get laid, but investigate the contraband being passed out. No instead she was removing her shirt then her bottoms.

“Well If you want me to I could.” Machi joked though she was deadpan in both voice and face, though she was blushing in response. Indicating she may not be serious about what she was saying. She was sun around an watched as the blonde stripped down to her panties then unfastened her bra revealing those harden nipples. She wondered how those nipps would taste in her mouth. Machi blinked as she felt Ashely hands around her wrapped breast, she stepped in as well, kissing Ashely softly. Machi clearly wasn’t the one in charge of the situation.

“I’m not used to swimming in the nude. Is a bit wired.” She stated after they broke the kiss. She was a bit relived that no one was paying them any mind. This was already embarrassing as is, she was deviating from her objective, then again this could get her closer if nothing else. This frisky blonde made her aroused. She could already feel her sex beginning to get wet.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:19 am

“Hm, better not tempt the others,” given what she had just avoided and that some of the girls here were “handsy”. She did consider the options, her eyes flicked over her form then took a quick peak over her shoulder at the ocean.

Gently waves lapped upon the beach. The water flowing towards them then pulling back a few feet short of their position only to repeat the process all over again. Next Ashley glanced to the other girls then back towards the jungle assessing all of her options before taking her by the hands and leading her on away from the beach and toward the jungle before anyone noticed. She however had not stopped to retrieve any clothing given that she saw other heaps along the beach that had to have belonged to the girls they just encountered.

“Fine, the jungle it is. Lucky for you it's never buggy here.” Another grin, Ashley could not wait to get her to the jungle moving with a great deal of haste to get there.

Barely concealed by the jungle Ashley had her back pressed up to a tree. The smell in the air was similar to weed though not quite. Nothing had been immediately around to be the cause and Ashley did not seem alarmed by the aroma at all instead ignoring it as she kissed her and fondled a breast with all that eagerness.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:35 am

Machi wasn’t concerned in the slightest about the other girls. Not in the least, not after how she had handled them they would probably think twice about attacking her a second time. It was the memory of her last encounter on the beach, with another blonde. She really hadn’t made up her mind about being nude on a beach. She would do it if that what the other girl wanted. It was then Machi bit her lower lip realizing how shy she was being, how she had been once the confident and sure of herself, now she was too shy to even get naked and go for a skinny dip.

Or was she nervous about having sex… was she and Ashely and idiom now? How would this affect her mission for Daphnee, how would this help her and harm her. What if she became too close would she betray the perfect in favor of the others. It seemed like she was being accepted into the group. Further conflicting the red headed Asian girl. A moment passed, allowing the soft sound of the ocean filled the air; it was then, Ashely then began moving her way to the jungle. Coming closer the whiff of what passed off as refer hit her nose. Surprisingly no clothes had been grabbed as they went along.

“Fine, the jungle it is. Lucky for you it's never buggy here.” The blonde stated dragging her into shallows bushes of the jungle, Machi gave a soft giggle at her partners enthusiasm.

“Mmmmmm” The girl moaned as they shared a kiss, and her breast were fondled. The swords woman would return the favor after a minute or two. She was enjoying the taste of Ashley, as their tongues collided Machi let out a soft moan as her hand found her hands on the blondes waist.

Tue May 01, 2018 7:43 am

It never was buggy here, something she had never considered before. No sounds of birds or other animals at night either, something that was a bit creepy or would have been had she considered it in any depth. She just smiled enjoying the taste of those lips.

Ashley's hands didn't remain idle moving against her chest, nice and slow. The aroma that filled the air had been somewhat pleasant though a far cry from the real deal it would have to do for the time being. Having a botanist making narcotics for them had some advantages since there were plenty of exotic plants on the jungle. Someone with a working knowledge of the basics allowed one to tinker better with all the unknown properties of what was around them.

But Ashley had not been too interested in those matters right now finding her own lips pressed against she embraced Machi, one hand at the small of her back with the other sweeping against one of those larger breasts pulling back just enough to begin snaking her hand beneath clothing and removing it while playing with what she touched and grazed against each time.

“Lucky for me? I don't think I'm the only one who's lucky here.” She grinned exposing those breasts, gripping and squeezing them in her hands. Her thumbs danced over the nipples then she leaned forward again to lick one then the other.

Her blue eyes peeked up at her just prior to her sucking on one as she pushed her back against a tree.

Thu May 03, 2018 6:59 pm

There was little thought of how deeper Machi was sinking, as her lips met Ashley's. She was too enthralled in heavy kissing to think of the lingering implications, and how things could end up even more complicated. Machi just melted into the moment, letting the blonde take charge. Revealing her large malleable mounds, they were firm and buoyant complete with hard erect nipples. “mmmmmng” she moaned as nimble thumbs brushed her sensitive teats.

It wasn't long before Ashely began suck on her rock hard nipples, sending shivers down her spine. Causing the teen to squeal as her back was pushed against a tree. The samurai could feel her body getting hotter, and hotter, with anticipation. Her mind wanting to know what her lovers next move or touch. Yet her body began reacting on its own, as one hands snake its way to Ashley's breasts. Another down her abdomen tracing down to her panties, testing the wetness there.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:21 am

Indeed she was wet. That touch elicited a sweet purr from her lips muffled slightly against all that tit flesh she had stuffed into her mouth. Ashley's tongue swished over that erect nipple for a moment before switching her target tackling the neglected breast.

Her hands breezed against her sides then brushed downward toward her hips. At the same time she sank down, her lips kissing down Machi's chest and torso as she sank down to her knees. Once there she took some care to expose her sex pulling aside whatever clothing had been in the way.

“I see you're just as excited.” Leaning in her tongue licked up that slit from bottom to the top, eyes casting upward but not seeing much given the large breasts that had been in her way so she just went back to playing her tongue against that slit licking up it for a bit before getting more of a taste as her tongue pressed inside her, curling up as it did so then uncurling only to repeat the process as her tongue darted in and out of her folds.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next