View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Trial By Water (for Machi) 

Post Re: Trial By Water (for Machi)
Machi cooed as the blonde's tongue swirled about her harden nubs as the Asian girls own hands elicit an happy response from the blonde. Machi cracked a small smile feeling the girls wetness under her hands. Any htoughts of her mission was lost to her, only pleasure filled her thoughts. She wanted to make Ashley cum, she wanted to she the look on her face as she hit orgasm.
The blonde had different ideas as she dropped down to the fit girl's covered sex. She had been wearing a proper pair of panties for once, and it was easy to move. Moving the damp cloth revealed her drooling sex, and showing she may have came a little as well.

Machi didn't respond she simply just spread her legs for easier accesses. “mnnngh!” she moaned leaning her head back and arching her back as she was licked. She was very sensitive haven been so worked up from her breast being sucked on. Then the blonde started the process of eating her out causing the Redhead to moan loudly in pleasure, sloping down on the tree to herself onto the blondes face. If Ashley could see what Machi face was like she wouldn't be surprised to see that the girl was giving a rather slutty expression.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:21 am

This place certainly had an effect on people. Prudes were often transformed by the sex starve monsters here the only solace had been finding kindred spirits or the warm embrace of a lover such as she had now. Her under cover assignment had been forgotten for the time being as those pleasures had been visited upon her.

Ashley could not see the look on her face. While her gaze did glance up those boobs coupled with that angle she was presented with. Her tongue moved from teasing that wet slit to inserting itself into her folds pressing in deep to the point that her mouth made contact with her skin.

She sucked against her then drew back wiggling that tongue inside her then pressing in once more. One hand still holding her panties aside the other reached up that palm sliding against her belly as it traveled up towards one of the globes hindering her slight.

Fingers splayed apart when encountering the orb she already played with her hand raising as high up as it could then dashing back down. Had Machi caught the look on her features they would be impish and mischievous as she played with that incredible body.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:57 am

Machi did end see the mischievous look on the blondes face as her tongue dived into the Asian girls wet flower. Machi gave a soft smile and lick on her lips as she felt the girl eating her out. It would be the third time she had this done to her. The first time was out of share depression, and the poor girl didn't really understand what she was doing. The second time Machi was sure was pure accident. Now, now she was all for it she needed it Between being Daphnee's agent and what happened in the basement. This was Godsend, her thought only dwelt on pleasure and pleasing.

She let Ashley eat her out bring up an orgasm, but instead of just coming she held on, wanting to prolong the feeling before she unleashed her womanly juices all over the girls face.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:47 am

Ashley kept going, that tongue driving home. Stroking those inner walls with experience as she displayed her skills. Her hands fast against her hips as she held herself there drinking in all those juices that were visited upon her.

When she did finally pull back her tongue lapped about her lips. She stood up using those breasts as hand holds that she did not relinquish once she was standing, her hands circling those orbs as her palms pressed up against firm nipples assailing them at the same time. Every so often fingers pressed into her tit flesh softly.

Leaning in for a kiss those same juices that lingered there, albeit not as strong, joined her own. That tongue had been saturated by them, however, and as it danced against hers she would more fully taste herself there as that tongue moved and danced with her own.

One hand moved off her breast soon she felt that palm sliding against her sex rubbing back and forth against her. “Don't tell me you're tired already ...” and as she finished those words two fingers teased against her sex then pressed inside her holding themselves there as deep as they would go in that one sudden rush to fill her.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:15 am

' Machi moaned surprised in tasting herself, it was sweet like and she more than enjoyed the taste. It almost reminded her of chocolate. Machi gave a soft smile as she breathed heavily at the challenge thrown her way. Before she could response the blondes fingers slid in, causing her to moan lewdly giving her a non verbal answer that she could continue. "Yeah I can keep going." She whimpered as she began running her hands at the other girls crutch. Hoping to get her off just as well. The redhead wasn't just going to sit back and let the blonde have all the fun.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:52 am

“Mmm.” Ashley responded to that touch. Fortunately no one heard them or if they did they kept their presence secret watching on as voyeurs. It was dangerous for sure with all the denizens of the island out there, dangers that Ashley knew of them.

At least it didn't seem as if she had any knowledge of them.

Her mouth dipped to a breast, one hand guiding it to her lips as she suckled it then slid her tongue over the nipple. Her own body squirming in response to the touch she received.

Her own fingers pressed in then opened up forming a V. They closed rolling around those folds as she twisted her wrist then drew them back out only to repeat the process again. Eyes glanced up from that breast to regard her features varying up her responses as indicated by the looks she was receiving.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:34 pm

MAchi shivered a little as the blonde rubbed her still twitching sex. "nnnngh" She moaned as her hips shook a little with glee as her butterfly was firmly stroked. she watched as the blonde took her sensitive mounds. "You really like my breast huh." Machi stated as her own fingers rubbed her lovers hidden chalice. She then slid her hand down Ashley's panties, first rubbing the girls pearl. before sliding her fingers over the entrance and then sliding her nimble fingers inside. She wasn't entirely sure if she was doing it right, but she sought out the must pleasurable spots.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:47 am

“Mmm, what's not to like?” Fingers roamed over her breast squeezing hard enough that flesh oozed out between those fingers. Her tongue worked against the nipple of the other one rolling against and around it.

All the while her fingers continued to work inside her.

She let out a soft moan feeling those fingers find their way inside her. Tight walls close around those fingers squeezing them while they pressed inside her. More moans reigned out around the globe she was currently feasting on.

A shiver swept over her. “Oh … yeah …. ohhh ...” She cooed then glanced over her shoulder for a quick second then back. A smile creased her lip as that hand left her breast going to hold the wrist of her hand attempting to stop her.

“I got a surprise. You'll have to stop though … at least for a few minutes.”

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:17 am

Machi gave a small smile as she heard her lovers moans. She was sure Ashely had more experience partners, but there was a small satisfaction in hearing the students responses. She barely noticed the cool air hitting her freshly suckled tit, not until the blonde stopped her hand from going to town on her.

“I got a surprise. You'll have to stop though … at least for a few minutes. MAchi gave a slight frown, but was curious as to what she wanted to show her.

"Okay." She stated after a long pause, and removed her hands, then brought her lips licking it tasting her blonde lover happily.

Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:10 am

Ashley smiled as she pulled herself away. A finger set over Machi's lips as if to silence her. “Wait here.”

Slinking away deeper into the jungle Ashley soon returned with a rectangular box about half her height that she must have stashed here in advance. Sitting the box down she opened it taking something out of it that she hid behind her back quickly then approached.

“Alright, close your eyes.” Waiting for her to comply she set a blind fold on her then took her by the hand moving her a short distance to were the box must have been.

From the box Ashley retrieved a pair of handcuffs that she placed on Machi securing her arms behind her back. Taking up the box she guided Machi along telling her every once in a while to step this way or that to avoid obstacles.

They did not go far until Ashley sat her down on a rock. “Now let's see … ah here it is ...” She would feel something soft sweep over her arm then a breast in a fashion that was almost akin to being tickled.

“Not the best thing in the world mind you. But I do have something else too. Something you may enjoy better. Interested?” That same sensation began moving against her thigh.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:01 am

Machi was a little nervous as she waited, wondering just what her lover had planned. It wasn't until she returned did she get a small clue, though she was sure it was contraband at first. However before she could ask what this about, she had been ordered to close her eyes. Raising an eyebrow for half a second she complied. The blind fold was placed on her, which made the red head a little uneasy. She was used to training with a blind fold but she was in the middle of having sex, and she had idea of where this was going. Even more so when her hands where placed behind her backed and cuffed.

She remained silent not sure how to respond, she was used to being the strong one unrestrained. Yet, she felt oddly comfortable this way as well the idea she couldn't see and had to rely on Ashley to take care of her was intriguing. If she wasn't already aroused she would certainly edging the claim of it right about now. Now that she pondered upon it briefly. Since her experiences, she has had been very well dominated Daphnee for starters had her all tied up. Her drug induced dream of that snake creature at the time, ravaged her body gloriously to orgasms leaving a trembling mess hanging from a pair of ceiling handcuffs. Just thinking about it made her inner depth tighten hungrily as she squirted a little from the vivid memory. She licked her lips between pants waiting for the blonde to continue.

she felt something tickle over her arms then breasts. A duster, a feather maybe she thought jumping a little at the tick less thing brushing against her bare skin.She then felt it move against her thigh as the blonde spoke. "But I do have something else too. Something you may enjoy better. Interested?”

"S-Sure.: Machi stated with a slight giggled a little.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:10 am

“Hm, you know now that I think of it I haven't seen ant bugs in the jungles ...” Ashley mused to herself glad in the response she received. She set aside the feather disappearing briefly as she went back to her box.

Returning she was shaking something vigorously. The canister made a nose as she depressed the nozzle causing something cool to fall upon one of those breasts and then the other as she circled the top with what had to be whipped cream or something similar.

Yep. It was just that as some of it was sprayed onto her lips smashed into them as their lips met once more. Ashley's tongue darted into her mouth dueling with her own. The taste of the cream upon it as she drank from her lips she massaged to curve of her breast while going to work spraying portions of her chest with the substance.

She wasn't to bothered about the mess. There were no bugs that she saw and the majority of this mess would be cleaned up off of Machi before they were an issue. Besides there was an entire ocean to clean up in afterwards.

“You taste even better.” Ashley giggled moving on to her breasts and licking some of the cream off of them.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:55 am

There'd head stood aloft letting the night air cool her off as her lover toyed with the feather, across her body, musing to herself about not seeing any ants before putting the toy away, bIt was then Machi heard the blonde dive back into the box, bring something out and shaking it. She awaited in anticipation not entirely sure what next was to come. Each moment felt exhilarating almost natural, then the coolness of the cream met her harden nipples making them tingle in bliss and arousal. Coldness never felt so could before.

Perhaps it was because of her heated body receive a form of relief or something else she wasn't too familiar with. She could smell it, though she wasn't entirely sure if it was whip cream till it pressed against her lips and soon followed up by Ashley's tonnage. "Mmmmmm"

Machi moaned into the girl as she tried to kiss back while dancing tongues with her hot lover. The kiss literally tasted sweet making her enjoy it all the more“You taste even better.” The teen stated having sprayed more of her chest with cream now. " I didn't before?" Machi teased not knowing how really respond to it. HSe was the social awkward type and it was showing a bit here.

Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:01 am

“Of course you did. But better now,” Ashley giggled, fingers reaching down between them dancing over her sex in small circles for a few seconds as they kissed. Chest to chest when they did brake from what they were doing Ashley set a finger over her lips.

She held it there for a long moment then took it away along with herself. Whether Ashley saw or heard something was unclear though she soon returned from that box pressing something wet and hard against her sex.

A dildo that had been sucked on perhaps rubbed against her sex now. “Try not to make too much noise.” Either a challenge or warning that toy pressed into her nice and slow twisting like a drill as it rubbed against internal muscles.

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:09 am

The nervous woman squirmed as she felt the wet toy entered her slowly spreading her love lips accommodating the size of the toy. Machi squirmed , biting her lower lip in an effort to not moaning loudly though she was still a bit loud. Her sex welcomed the toy with her own slick juices.

“Ill try.” she gasped as pleasure set into her mind enjoying the feel of the toy enter and leave till her lower body was quivering ready for an orgasm.

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next