View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Vera) 

Post Re: Pardon me, but I'd like to report an incident... (For Ve
"There is nothing to apologize for, Ms. Sterling," the silver haired woman replied, "I understand the stress Shokushu can bring to students. Just as you are trying to find out how to move forward, I am trying to present every option I can think of. I am honored that you approached me with this matter. Nothing that was said here will leave this room. I consider this matter very personal and important to you."

"I am still a student here even with this sash," Vera answered with a faint smile, "I earned this position through my skills and efforts being recognized by the Headmasters. There was no real training involved in issues like this. I have been on this island for a very long time. I finished my bachelors here and now I am on my way towards my masters. I have lived and experienced this island and seen many students who sought my aid. Sometimes, people just need someone to listen and reassure them that what they are feeling is normal. It can be easy to trap yourself in spirals when in isolation."

"I may not be a psychiatrist but I do have plenty of experience in doing my job," she continued, "The fact I am not a psychiatrist may be why students come to me first. People fear the answers they could get if they opened up to a professional like that."

"I am glad that you will take my words to heart, Ms. Sterling. But, I am concerned about your studies. These nightmares are making it difficult for you to focus on your work and from what I have seen, you seem to lack focus on what you want to do with your future. I would like to offer my aid where I can. I do not want you to get in trouble for falling behind. I have a bachelors in business and have prior experience before Shokushu as well. Can you tell me more of how you came to choose that field?"

Vera saw no reason to let this student go just yet. Tiffany has presented herself well enough. But, the woman's aura did show much fear though it was unclear the exact reason. The Head Girl had prior issues with students not liking the fact they were told the monsters were just in their head. This blonde student was taking Vera's advice much better but, something just did not feel right. Prying further may only make the woman withdraw. So, the Head Girl presented the woman another topic of conversation. Showing this student that they may have something similar in their choice of studies may help break the ice a bit.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:01 am

Tiffany felt somewhat relieved at the change of topic. She was too unsure of how to proceed with the subject of the paranormal, and she really didn't want Vera thinking she was any more crazy than she probably already did. Plus, there was something oddly alluring about this woman... Tiffany felt strangely drawn to her... perhaps because she felt as though for the first time since arriving here, she had met a woman much like herself. Well bred, professional, polite... like many of the upper class women she had grown up with. But there was something very unique about Vera as well. Something contradictory in her very nature.

She was polite and courteous, but not exactly friendly. She was extraordinarly beautiful, yet she seemed somewhat cold and harsh. Looking at her made Tiffany think of looking at the sunlight glistening off the snow clad peaks of some majestic mountain beneath a clear blue sky. The view was breathtaking but the summit would be a hard, icy, unforgiving... perhaps even deadly... place. Tiffany was fascinated by the woman's commanding presence. Almost envious even of her cool demeanor and her classy, stylish gracefulness.

"Well, my mother is in the film industry. Brooke Adler? She was in the movie The Winds of Eternity? You might have heard of her. She still acts, but she spends more time as a producer, consultant and spokeswoman now. She told me once that that's where the real money in Hollywood is, but you need the right education to succeed in such an extremely fluid and fickle industry. I figured as the daughter of a celebrity, I already have a strong network of influential contacts in the business, so with a degree and a little effort, it should be an easy business to succeed in."

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:48 am

Vera was aware of most of the ways students view her. Some bluntly refer to her as an ice queen or a loyal servant of the administration. The second of which is only seen as bad by students who believe the school is out to get them or are behind the monster attacks. It was always troublesome when students remember the attacks they suffer. But, there were students who looked up to Vera and saw something unique or unreachable. Head Girl was seen as the highest position a student could have in this School. There were so few girls that held the position Vera had and right now, it seemed she was the only one working on campus which only added to the power and mystery of the silver haired woman.

She would be lying if Vera claimed to not like the attention she drew. Feeling like she is in a position of power that others look up towards was perhaps one of the better perks of her accepted role. Having command over others gave some feeling of being in charge like she was back when she owned and ran her own businesses. It was just unfortunate that there were students out there who saw her as the 'bad guy' in all of this.

Tiffany was a pleasant reminder that students out there could be reasonable. Granted, the reasonable students tended to be those who were not being targeted by alien monsters. But, this blonde woman was making an effort to solve things peacefully rather than lashing out at the only system that protected them. Tiffany was pleasing to speak with. This was a student that understood class and etiquette. This woman saw Vera as at least an equal if not a better and behaved accordingly. Outsiders may not catch every little detail this struggling student was making but Vera noticed. The Head Girl held high standards for everyone including herself. But, she did not expect perfection. She merely desired everyone to make the effort towards perfection. Tiffany was a student making an effort and that would be respected until she ceased trying.

"I do not watch many movies," Vera admitted, "I am usually very busy. Your mother is certainly wise to recognize the benefits of those occupations. Acting can be profitable but it is a difficult market to get into even with connections. Taking the role of those who handle the actors tends to be more profitable and give more control over what you are working with. She is right that your education is important. I cannot say how easy it would be. Markets can change but you will learn that if you do continue studying business."

"So are you picking this field for the potentially reliable income?" the Head Girl asked, "You mentioned your mother acts. Do you have no interest in acting yourself? This school does have degree paths for the arts if that suits better. I can understand the focus on money. It does make life easier when you do not need to worry about how to afford the things you want. But, I do wish to ensure you are walking a path you want rather than a path that you feel was already decided for you."

Unfortunately, most students' fates were already decided the moment they were on the plane to Shokushu. But, it did not hurt to give these students an opportunity to explore and excel in something they truly cared about before they graduate.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:29 am

Tiffany smiled at Vera's remark. She was starting to relax a bit more now. This type of intelligent conversation had been expected of her as a young Hollywood debutante.

"Oh, of course I have my little imaginings of following in my mother's footsteps and being a big Hollywood movie star or cutting a hit single on the pop charts. And, neither one of those is probably an unreachable goal, but the truth is, even if I managed to achieve some success performing, I don't think it would be very long lived. I'm young and semi-pretty, and not without some talent, but there is a certain innate skill to being a truly great actress that I'm not sure I have. And as far as being a pop-star goes, I probably dance better than I sing, I probably act better than I dance, and my acting is questionable... so... I'll probably still make an attempt at one or both of those things at some point, but I wouldn't want to pin all my hopes for the future on a potentially short term career choice. Of course, the money stretches a lot farther for an out of work actress than it does for an out of work plumber.... so there's always that."

Tiffany was enjoying Vera's attention immensely. So much so, that she had nearly forgotten the reason she had come here to begin with.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:12 am

"If that is what you feel then, I will not ask further," the Head Girl replied, "But, I would not sell your looks short like that. If you lack confidence in your own perception of yourself, it will show when you are trying to make deals in business. Besides, I can safely say that you are an attractive woman Ms. Sterling so I see no reason to have doubts like that."

Vera gave the compliment without any hesitation. Of course, Shokushu did pick students based on physical appearance. Have to keep the visitors happy after all. But even with the student body in mind, Tiffany was attractive and Vera certainly had her own standards in that regard. She could also sense that Tiffany liked the attention she was receiving. The Head Girl could only guess it was partly from the renowned family the woman came from and partly the fact the student thought she would be isolated by being called crazy for her vivid nightmares.

"So let us talk business then," Vera said, "Name recognition may get you an interview but it all stops there if you have nothing to back it up. Your grades themselves are not something others will look at. But, it is a good measure of your own progress in the field you wish to enter. Ms. Sterling, your grades leave much to be desired. You are not failing but, you are not really excelling in anything either. In some ways, that is worse. If you were failing, I would have called you in myself. Instead, you were merely drifting under the radar. Is that the sort business you wish to be a part of, one that tries to avoid being notice?"

The Head Girl's voice never really rose as she critiqued Tiffany on her current record. This blonde student was finding herself being judged on her grades and potential future rather than her sanity. It was as if the talk about nightmares and monsters had never occurred. Vera was a professional and would judge this future business woman by the same standards she held to herself.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:56 am

Tiffany looked slightly taken aback by Vera's criticism.

"W-well... no... of course not. It's... it's just... the entertainment industry isn't like other businesses... you almost have to know someone just to get into the business... and then it's more about PR and marketing yourself or your clients than actual accounting and recordkeeping and stuff... unless you are a producer or an investor... in which case, traditional business practices become more important... but in any case, I really DO want to have the training and education necessary to succeed. I guess I just wasn't looking at things from the right perspective..."

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:01 am

"That is no different from any other business, Ms. Sterling," Vera corrected, "No one wants to take a risk with an unknown, a nobody. A name alone will only carry you far enough for them to realize who you really are. No business can exist without an audience to serve. They will also want to know your prior experience. I have already mentioned there are many students of the arts here on the island, each a potential client now or in the future. There are plenty of opportunities here for you to learn and grow in your preferred field. If you show up to your first client with merely average grades and nothing showing that you excelled beyond your fellow students in one of the most prestigious schools in the world, what do you think they will say?"

"I come from a family of business men and women. I will not lie and say I did not have an advantage starting off," the Head Girl stated, "But, I made every effort to show those who I worked with that I was not merely the daughter of my parents. The company I ran was mine and walked my own path. So Ms. Sterling, in your mission to live a comfortable life, do you wish to achieve that as the daughter of Brooke Adler or Tiffany Sterling? In either case, do you believe your current accomplishments are acceptable towards your goal?"

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:16 am

Tiffany thought a moment about what Vera had said before replying.

"I... I never really thought about it like that... but, you're absolutely right. It just seemed so easy to use my mother's celebrity status as a stepping stone straight into the business that I never thought about how that would affect my own individual merit. Of course I want to be successful as myself and not just "Brooke Adler's daughter." Thank you for such an insightful piece of advice. You seem to have things so together, Ms. Matsumoto. Do head girls have assistants? I feel like I could learn so much from you..."

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:32 am

"Not every student is as attentive as you are right now, Ms. Sterling," Vera complimented with a faint smile, "I can see you are now making an effort to take control of your life. Do not lose that focus. If you feel yourself slipping, I am always available to talk."

"Prefects are students that work under an assigned Head Girl. It is somewhat similar to how Head Girls work under a Headmaster," the woman explained, "They wear navy blue sashes. Their authority is much more limited but they tend to be acting in a Head Girl's name. Duties tend to vary depending on the Head Girl but all of them work towards maintaining order on campus and distribute demerits for rule violations. They also are assigned a floor of the dorms which they must maintain."

"Prefect positions tend to open as students graduate and move on. But, you need to be at least in your Sophomore year here in Shokushu before you will be considered for the position. Still, there is nothing stopping a student from volunteering or seeking the aid of a Head Girl. Showing such initiative prior to becoming a Sophomore would certainly warrant recognition if you ever become interested in becoming a Prefect."

"Even if you are not aiming for a Prefect position," Vera continued, "I would be willing to meet with you to speak about business or any other matters you require assistance in. What did you see yourself doing as my assistant?"

It seemed that Tiffany had calm down completely. Vera spoke calmly even when criticizing the student's lack of effort before. The Head Girl continued to read the woman's posture and emotional aura. The matter with the 'nightmares' may become an issue in the future. But for now, Vera did find this student's company to be quite pleasant. Whether the student knew it or not, focusing on what goals she had was really the only thing that could be done on this island.

Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:03 am

Tiffany was quicker to answer this time.

"Anything you need... I could run errands for you... like helping with paperwork or delivering mail... stuff like that? And it would give me a chance to see how a proven business woman conducts herself. I'd really like to learn how to be more like you. I mean, still ME of course... just... you know... I'd like to learn from your experience and all..."

Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 am

Tiffany gave a vague answer at first but, was quick to clarify and give examples. The word 'anything' could mean many things on this island. It sounded like an internship as far as the duties were concerned. The tasks themselves were mostly inconsequential but, would present the young woman an opportunity to watch over the Head Girl. It was not uncommon for a student looking up to Vera in this way. Of course, she doubts even this eager woman would last if introduced to the Head Girl's real duties on this island.

The blonde student was on the right track though. Just keep busy and let all those little worries about monsters fade from thought. Vera was indeed interested in seeing where this student goes from here. "I see," Vera replied, "I am a busy woman so taking care of even minor tasks means less things on my plate. Your classes come first of course. I expect your grades to improve even when performing these extra duties. If I find your performance has not improved or has dropped further, we will have words. Are we clear, Ms. Sterling?"

When she received the answer she wanted, the silver haired woman continued. "Good. For now, come see me after you are finished with your classes and any work you have due in the future. If you are struggling, I am available sooner to provide further guidance. Once you solidify your routine, we can set more official times for our meetings. As for your tasks while here, they will vary on what I require at the time and what you are comfortable with handling. I will allow you to come with me for some of my own duties if you are that interested in the work of a Head Girl, else I will simply talk business with you."

Vera rose to her feet and smoothed out her skirt. "I look forward to working with you in the future, Ms. Sterling. Do you have any questions?"

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:33 am

Tiffany thought about it for a moment before replying. Part of her still felt as though there was something terribly wrong here on this island, but Vera's cool, classy demeanor and professional attitude made the idea of otherwordly creatures inhabiting the school grounds seem utterly ridiculous to her all over again.

"No, Ms. Matsumoto. No questions, but I do want to thank you again. Talking with you has made me feel much better. I have to say, that when I look at you, I see everything that I have always wanted to achieve for myself. I find you quite inspiring. Thank you again for your time. You've given me quite a lot to think about."

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 am

"Of course, Ms. Sterling. I am here to help all students who come to my door and my door is always open."

Vera offered a hand to the blonde woman to help the student to her feet. She gave a light squeeze to Tiffany's hand before releasing it and walking her to the door. "As long as you do not lose focus on what you consider important, I see no reason why you cannot achieve these goals you have set for yourself. I do hope you come by once more. I found our conversation to be quite pleasant."

The silver haired woman opened the door for Tiffany and allowed the student to take her leave. The door would lightly shut behind the woman when she did finally leave. For Vera, visitors with these sorts of concerns were uncommon but not unnatural on this island. For Tiffany on the other hand, did she get what she wanted? The student wanted to confirm if her so called nightmares or visions were real monsters. The Head Girl seemed to believe that such matters were due to psychological factors such as emotions and stress. It was difficult to say if Vera's words would stick. But, this student did understand that letting those fears and worries take over would prevent her from moving forward. Vera provided a few paths forward. It was up to Tiffany to decide where to go from here.

Vera returned to her desk and made a note in Tiffany's file. For now, this student did not seem to be a danger yet. The Head Girl was pleased to find the student open to ideas rather than lashing out at her and the school. As long as Tiffany's grades improved, she saw no reason to press matters any further. But if Tiffany were to return to act as an assistant, it would present further opportunities to see what made this student tick. The draw of a more luxurious class and lifestyle certainly did not escape the silver haired woman and perhaps that would be of use in the future.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:01 am

"Oohhh... ohhh my God... y-yes, Ms. Matsumoto... I... aahhhh... I will study haahhh... h-harder... oohhhh...."

It had been 2 weeks since Tiffany had last spoken with Vera Matsumoto. Since then her grades had been slipping and the head girl had summoned her to her office to "explain to her the consequences of academic complacency here at Shokushu." Vera was sitting in her usual chair with her legs together and her feet firmly on the floor. The strange thing was that Tiffany was seated on Vera's lap with her legs spread, straddling the head girl's thighs in a "reverse cowgirl" position... only the toes of her right foot able to touch the ground sitting as she was.Vera's left hand was holding a fistful of Tiffany's blonde hair, using it to pull the younger student's head back against her shoulder so that the head girl could speak directly into the cup of Tiffany's right ear.

About 20 minutes ago, their conversation had started with Vera explaining to Tiffany that it was easy to give in to temptation, but not everything that seemed easy or that felt good was the correct course of action. In fact, as a general rule, it was normally the incorrect course of action. Vera had then demonstrated this by walking around behind Tiffany and grabbing her around the neck with her left arm while her right hand slid underneath her skirt, her fingers slipping inside the shocked student's panties and between her legs. There was a brief struggle, but Vera had whispered reassurances into Tiffany's ear that she wasn't going to hurt her... just relax... you'll understand better in a minute... all the while, her skillful fingers finding the tiny, sensitive nub of the squirming girl's clit... pressing and rubbing in small, slow circles until it began to swell... pulsing and throbbing beneath her fingers. Tiffany was confused at first, but what Vera was doing to her felt so good... tiny jolts of almost electric pleasure rippled through her body with every stroke. Heat erupted between Tiffany's legs.... and she was getting so wet... it felt SO good...

She didn't resist when Vera moved to her chair and pulled her down into her lap, her hand still moving inside her panties... rubbing... stroking... circling...

"Does that feel good, Miss Sterling?"

"Ohhh... mmmhhh... ohhh... yesss...."

"Tell me how good it feels."

"Ohhh... Ms. Matsumoto... it feels so, SO good... ohhh..."

"Good girl... you want to cum for me, don't you, Tiffany?"

"Y-yessss.... oh God... yes... please... make me cum..."

"No. Only good students who study hard deserve to be allowed to cum. Are you going to be a good student? Say it... say I will be a good student."

"Ohhh... I... I will be a good student, Ms. Matsumoto.... ohhhh... oh God... please..."

"Are you going to study harder, Tiffany?"

"Oohhh...ohhh my God... y-yes, Ms. Matsumoto... I... aahhh... I will study haahhh... h-harder... oohhh..."

"That's a good girl. Cum for me, Tiffany. Cum... cum for me and remember what a good student you are..."

Tiffany bolted upright in her bed, panting and shaking and sweaty, the crotch of her panties soaking wet...

A dream. It was just an incredibly vivid, erotic dream.

"Oh my God... Wow! Vera? Really? What is THAT all about, Tiffany?" She thought out loud.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Tiffany's body was still tingling from the whole experience. It felt so vivid, so real. But, it was just a dream right? It had to be as Tiffany was back in her dorm room and Vera was no doubt all the way up in her tower suite. She had met Vera only once and now she was having dreams about her? And what was the Head Girl doing to her? What was she doing in that dream?

The questions were countless. A female student who thought to be straight just had one of the most erotic dreams she every had and it was with another woman. It was another erotic event to add to the 'nightmares' this particular student suffered from. Now that Tiffany was having erotic dreams of other women, did that mean Vera was right? Was this all in her head? Was this some strange effect of the island, the environment, or just stress and pent up sexual aggression? Vera had advised in seeing the nurse or counselor but the student had done neither. Tiffany had continued going to the woods and seeking out the nightmares in hopes of learning more. Now, she was having dreams about Vera doing sexual acts against her control.

Despite the setting of the dream, Tiffany's actual grades were stable for now. But, they could use some improvement. Vera's expectations were simple, Tiffany's grades were to improve else Vera would deny the student any opportunities to work closer with the Head Girl. If her grades were to drop, would she be called in and punished? How did Vera punish students? Or was that dream really a reward in the end?

For now, Tiffany could come see Vera after classes assuming her work was completed. But, was that wise when her grades have not had much of a chance to improve? Could she come see the Head Girl if there were any more problems with the nightmares? Vera may end up asking about the nurse or counselor. Completely ignoring her advice may be seen as an insult. How long will it take to finish her class work for the day.

Speaking of classes, Tiffany needed to get cleaned up and ready for class. Her body was still tingling all over from the dream. Was Vera even like that in reality? If speaking about monsters on the island was difficult, asking the Head Girl about relationships and her sex life may be far more intimidating. Until Tiffany's grades dropped, it did not seem like Vera would come hunting her down. It would be up to the blonde student to decide when to seek the silver haired student.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next