View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Trial By Water (for Machi) 

Post Re: Trial By Water (for Machi)
(Sorry, didn't see this. For some reason none of my notifications are working and I didn't discover this post until today when I saw that another thread hadn't given me a notification I began checking others. I'm not even getting Pms. Hoping to get a post out this evening after work if not sooner. Tomorrow at the latest.)

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu May 02, 2019 1:38 pm

( That's fine I figured it was because of the site move as to why you haven't post in awhile.)

Fri May 03, 2019 3:18 am

(I'm still getting other emails just not from the site and I'm making sure it wasn't on my end, I forgot that the site had a recent move and it had to have happened around that time since I noted that you posted a while back in the date stamp. I'll just have to keep a careful eye out until I get things fixed.)

Fri May 03, 2019 12:47 pm

“Well if you're not quiet enough I always have the option of running away before we are found. But by the time you realize it it will be too late,” Ashley teased. A finger danced against her lips while that toy proceeded to push in slowly twisting one way then unfurling in the opposite direction as it was drawn from her folds so that the entirety of those walls were played with.

She altered the pace that the toy made as well as the depth it was plunging into her after a few minutes. That toy would get her close then back away keeping her on the brink for as long as possible. Then it came at her with full force and urgency pressing in deep and hard as finally Ashley would allow her to cum if she had managed to hold out for that longer otherwise she attempted to set her off once more pressing her body to those limits.

Seizing her lips with her own Ashley drank from them as their tongues battled against one another.

Sun May 05, 2019 1:04 am

The girl teased and Machi gave a slight chuckle, even though it was joke she was somewhat worried so turned down her voice a little. The girl wasted no time in teasing with the toy on her nether region. With fingers pressed against her lips she tried keep her voice down. tried being the operative word, as though more quiet she was still plenty of audible. anyone near by could hear the sounds of undoubted pleasure. It one for a good while, a few minutes at best but the red head was yearning to cum, then the toy was shoved in penetrating deep. Her backed arched hard against the tree as she shook releasing her love juice around the toy in a flurry. BEfore she could yell out in bliss, she found herself moaning into her lover, their tongues quickly entwining for battle

Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:18 am

(sorry, I haven't been getting notifications and just saw this one yesterday)

With a final twist the toy rubs against those inner walls going deep then stilling. Then her tongue drew away from the dance that they were making. As those shivers of an orgasm encapsulated her Machi was uncertain if Ashley drew away or was still present.

As doubt began to surface that toy moved again twisting in the opposite direction before drawing back then plunging back in twisting again and repeating the whole process.

“Maybe we should get back to the party.” Another twist. “Or we can just ditch it I suppose ...” She trailed off, fingers fanning over one of those impressive breasts as she played with it's contours.

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Machi had time to calm down a bit though the kiss had her breathless still. After a brief moment of doubt twisted inside her in the other direction causing her to moan she quickly bit back. " I don't think you are leaving me much choice." Machi stated lustfully was her large mounds were explored.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 pm

A devilish smile creased her lips. She then twisted the two in the opposite direction setting a single hand down on that large chest. That hand rubbing against it, fingers danced against the nipple circling it as she continued to tease the redhead.

“No, I suppose not.” Eyes glanced in the direction from which they came though there were nothing but trees and vegetation obscuring the way back.

“It is an incredible party … can't compete with that ...” A grin as she teased. Pausing for a moment she slid a hand over her mouth while bringing an index finger to her lips before looking away again. It was faint though a moment later Machi would hear the rustle of vegetation and the distinct movements of at least two others.

“I keep my extra special stuff over here.”

“You sure this just isn't a ploy to get me alone to see something extra special?”
A giggle followed.

“Maybe ...”
the other drew out the word as the pair moved away through the “jungle.

“Mmm … looks as if someone else has the same idea after a little detour.” Gears were turning in Ashley's head then she turned that toy in the opposite direction slowly extracting it only to suck on the end as she debated all the ideas swimming through her head.

“We can make that special place our own … perhaps even crash that party but I don't want to share you.” She spoke out loud before moving in for a kiss.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:05 pm

" Idon't want to be shared." Machi stated panting from pleasure her loins were feeling. The teen ignored the sound of the other girls. Though she was curious as to what special stuff meant, she was here to spy not to get pleasured. She feels the other girl coming in for a kiss. She took it gleefully entwining there tongues together. Once they broke Machi would smile devilishly, she wanted to play with Ashly now.

"LEts make that place our special place... THough I think its my turn to play with You." She cooed somewhat drunk with sexual lust.

Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:33 am

Ashley thinks it over then nods. “Alright. We'll have to hurry up to keep up and find that place of theirs.” She loosened those restraints carrying the toy with her. She went ahead allowing Machi to better see to herself while she kept an eye on the others.

Then when Machi catches up to Ashley she's hiding behind a tree spying on the two girls as they enter a cave concealed by vegetation. Had she not seen it herself it would have likely been missed. A few minutes pass before the pair of girls leave that cave with bottles of alcohol. There were no labels indicating it was probably moonshine made on the island. She recognized one of the girls as being the supplier of the alcohol here today, Karen wasn't it?

The other girl looked familiar too. Perhaps one of the ones that tried to grope a feel off of her earlier. The pair returned to the party and shortly after they had Ashley took her by the hand leading her down to. that cave. The cave was cool and dark though there was a lantern near the entrance.

Inside there was a small crate and various empty bottles. Wood formed a crude table here and there were other supplies here.

“WOW, I think this is some sort of distillery.”

There were various pieces of equipment here. Buckets, thermometers, pans, a fire pit, numerous bags of sugar and numerous things that she did not connect with the brewing process. There was a fire pit dug here and even some moonshine in that crate.

Clearly someone had gone through great lengths and time in setting this place up. Ashley was distracted by it initially then cast a glance into the darkness.

“I wonder how big this place is. You know if they come back their not likely to come in to far. Just far enough to grab that booze over there so it might be better if we go in a little deeper. But the thing is I want you now.”

Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:48 pm

It took a minute for Machi to adjust herself, before heading to the cave. She was surprised by what she found, a crude distillerly had been made in this cave, it was out of the way. In fact if she had been on her own should most likely would not have spotted the cave easily. IT was a some what deep cave, given how deep the shadows went, meaning one could hide deeper there for other reasons.

"Its a well hidden cave, I might be deep enough. Though I wonder where they got the fresh water. It would be a major pain to pull it from rivers." Machi stated to herself somewhat impressed by the distillery. She didn't hear any water falling. She doubt the girls could get away carrying jugs of water from campus without a good reason.

"But the thing is I want you now.” Ashley stated reminded Machi of her sexual lust still building in her.

The red smile and approaches her longingly ."BUt its my turn to play with you." She stated softly, wanting to bring the other girl pleasure.

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:22 am

“Water?” Ashley cocked her head and looked at her. She wanted to do other things rather than getting into a long discussion about it.

“This is a tropical island. It rains a lot. And Karen has access to the garden, she's got an old wheel barrel that they were throwing out, one of the girls fixed it up and they have it somewhere catching rain water. As for boiling it and all that stuff I don't really have a clue.”

But she didn't get into more detail than that, either she didn't know or care given the look that she brought over the red head that slowly peeled over her. Then she smiled.

“Oh?” She smiled. “You have something in mind?”

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7