View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Making the Grade (For Vera) 

Post Re: Making the Grade (For Vera)
Immediately, the blonde woman rose from her seat and moved to sit on her knees beside the Head Girl. It seems Tiffany had not forgotten what she learned during those bouts of sex and desperation. The student said what she did wrong and a general statement of how she would remember this lesson from now on.

There was a brief silence as Vera continued to take a few bites of dinner. She set her silverware down and reached to stroke Tiffany's lovely blonde hair. "See that you always remember this," she said softly. The Head Girl's hand cupped and caressed a cheek before drawing that soft touch away. "Let us continue having dinner. Food should not go to waste."

Once seated across from the Head Girl, the Asian woman continued eating and occasionally drinking her tea. Unless Tiffany had something to say, Vera was content with eating in silence for a bit longer before breaking the silence herself. "Do you have any other questions or concerns, Tiffany? I doubt this was what you expected things to go when you first visited my suite. You have been adapting well as I said before. But, I do not you to be overwhelmed either. From your behavior just a moment ago, I assume you wish to continue working for me. We can see to setting up a schedule to follow as long as your grades continue to improve and remain stable."

Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:52 am

Just the touch of Vera's hand stroking her hair and gently cupping her check was enough to send a wave of blissful arousal coursing through Tiffany's body...

Her breath quickened....
Her heart pounded...
Her nipples were hard...
Her womanhood felt hot and slick and wet...

Tiffany knew that this wasn't normal. This was something beyond the simple attraction of one person for another. She had no idea of what it was exactly, but... it felt so good... did it really matter?

When Vera asked her question near the end of the meal, Tiffany's demeanor brightened noticeably.

"Oh... Yes, Ms. Matsumoto! It would be a great honor to work for you. I'd like to learn as much as I can from someone of your experience and professional demeanor. I was hoping you might be willing to teach me something less menial in nature... but I am happy to perform however you wish, Ms. Matsumoto..."

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:27 pm

"Be careful on what you decide is menial, Ms. Sterling," Vera replied, "The fact I had to make a correction, however minor, only shows that there is room for improvement in even the most seemingly minor of tasks. Becoming complacent is a quick way for your skills to dull and to fall behind your colleagues and possible competition. Always take pride in your work."

"You stated you wish to be my assistant. Due to how busy I am with my duties, any so called menial task I do not have to do is more time I have to devote to my work," the Head Girl added, "But, I have not forgotten your interest in business and possibly becoming an agent for an actor or actress. For now, you can provide me with your class schedule and times that work for you. As you offered on your first visit, you will be running errands in the beginning. This will get you more familiar with campus and possibly lead you to seeing other fields of study. If possible, I will see if any tasks will lead to you meeting with the drama club. With this island being isolated from any sort of recruiter or talent hunter, this gives you an opportunity to scout and approach any one you feel has a chance out in the world of cinema."

The Head Girl finished her tea before continuing. "If my role as Head Girl interests you, I can also take you with me during some of my duties. Some tasks may involve you though they will be minor if so. Beyond that, use it as an opportunity to watch and learn."

Tiffany was showing physical reaction to Vera's touch from before. She had experienced how powerfully this student reacted to her before so it came to no surprise. It would have been difficult to notice if it were not for the woman's aura flaring so passionately. The Asian woman still had one more thing to speak of. "Do you still have the maid uniform you borrowed from your first visit?" Vera asked. Tiffany said she wanted to clean it before returning it during their first meeting that night some time ago. Did she forget or was she keeping the attire for another reason?

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:10 am

A slight flush of shame flared up on Tiffany's cheeks at the mention of the maid uniform. Tiffany had washed it as she promised. But then, for a while, she HAD forgotten it. When she came across it hanging neatly in her closet a few days later while hanging up her regular school uniforms, she remembered she was supposed to return it. But instead of rushing it back to Vera's suite immediately, as she should have, Tiffany stripped out of her clothes and put it on. Then she kneeled down in front of her mirror and stared at herself in the position that Vera had taught her.

It was so... sexy...

After a few minutes, she had to take it off just to keep from getting it dirty again... seeing herself in it, on her knees... it was SO hot... it made her feel pretty and sensual... and really, really wet...

No sooner had she taken it off and put it back on the hanger, than she had her hand between her legs, rubbing her needy, aching clit furiously until she had a toe-curling orgasm. She had to give herself two more before her state of arousal finally began to subside.

Since that night, she has done this same thing at least 5 times. Whenever she thinks about returning the uniform, she instead always seems to somehow find herself wearing it, followed by an intense session of masturbation resulting in a series of multiple orgasms. And after that... well, she's tired and always thinks, "Tomorrow...I'll take it back tomorrow..."

Vera's counseling had helped Tiffany become more comfortable with her sexual impulses and her attraction to Vera and even her feelings of submissiveness to a certain extent. But when it came to weird stuff, like what was happening with the uniform, Tiffany still felt embarrassed...

"Oh! Ummm... yes, Ms. Matsumoto. I still have it. I... uhhh... I apologize for not having brought it back yet. That's very irresponsible of me... I will return it with all haste as soon as possible..."

Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:16 am

The Head Girl watched the student flush with embarrassment. Was this due to the memories the attire brought or the fact she still had the uniform? "There is no need to apologize," Vera said, "If you were interested in keeping it, you merely had to ask. With how often you pass by and greet me in the halls, it is not like you to consistently forget something like that. Perhaps I am mistaken."

Tiffany was quick to get on her knees at Vera's side. Perhaps there are many other things the Head Girl could teach this one?

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:33 pm

Tiffany knew how perceptive Vera was, and in any case, she didn't want to lie to the head girl anyway. However, she also didn't really want to explain the uniform situation if she didn't have to...

Her blush of embarrassment deepened slightly...

"Umm... no, Ms. Matsumoto, you aren't mistaken. I... I didn't say I forgot. I just haven't gotten around to bringing it back yet. That was wrong of me, I know. So, again, I apologize. I hope this doesn't erase all the hard work I have put into keeping my grades up, lately. I know I'm not perfect, Ms. Matsumoto... but I really am trying to live up to your standards as much as possible..."

In addition to her embarrassment, Vera could sense a slight pang of regret and self doubt in the blonde student now. The thought of ever being as perfect as Vera seemed an impossibility in Tiffany's mind...

Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:49 am

"Why would it affect your grade?" the Asian woman asked, "It was merely a question. If you wish to hold onto the attire, then say so. If not, return it. It is of little consequence to me. You have not broken any expectations as I had none involving that particular uniform. I merely noted it was strange that you have held onto it for so long. For someone who went to her knees for me just moments ago, I fail to see how this is making you so flustered."

"If there is something the matter, do speak up, Ms. Sterling," Vera added, "If you are going to be working under me, you must be open and honest with me when problems arise. You have come this far and I have yet to turn you away. Why would I do so now?"

Vera grabbed a napkin and wiped her lips after pushing her plate away. She was full and more than satisfied with the meal. Though Tiffany was having her inner struggles, the Head Girl seemed as cool and calm as always. Vera was one who would voice her displeasure if something was indeed wrong. Something as trivial as the maid attire was hardly worth fretting over. The silver haired woman was merely prodding to see what reactions she would get from this student. Beyond noting the discomfort Tiffany was in, Vera had no clue what the exact reason for this reaction was.

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:39 am

"I just... it was irresponsible not to return the uniform, Ms. Matsumoto. And I... I don't want to seem unreliable to a person I 'd so very much like to work under."

Tiffany considered leaving it at that. She wouldn't lie to Vera, but did she have to volunteer the whole story? The head girl really didn't seem too concerned about the outfit. She had even said Tiffany could keep it if she wanted to...

Still... somehow, at least when it came to Vera, Tiffany felt as if ommission was almost the same as being untruthful.

"...and... I'm a little embarrassed... whenever I see or touch or wear that uniform... it... it has a peculiar... effect... on me..."

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Tiffany seemed to lack confidence. But, it was probably not the whole story. Vera was not going to pry further and it was the blonde student who decided to come forward with the additional information. The Head Girl's expression remained neutral. This was rather similar to the previous visit though the blame was being directed at the outfit rather than Vera directly.

"Ms. Sterling," Vera began, "You tried to blame me for similar feelings of embarrassment before. I fail to see how some fabric I let you borrow is preventing you from behaving rationally. If you wish, we can talk further about this. You claimed that you no longer let shame or guilt drive your decisions before. Has that changed? Do you remember what you learned before? Do you remember what your purpose is?"

The Head Girl called back to the student's previous visit. She had this blonde woman crawling on the floor and licking her feet by that very evening. Tiffany had offered herself in order to feel Vera's wondrous touch and achieve release. Did the student still wish to be one of the owned?

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:26 am

"Oh, no, Ms. Matsumoto! This... this isn't like before... I didn't mean to imply that the uniform is responsible for anything! This is assuredly all on me! I just meant that the uniform... well, for one thing, it reminds me of you...

Which excites me...

And... I think it looks really good on me...

Which excites me...

And it makes me feel... kind of sexy and hot... which, of course...

...excites me...

So, basically... the uniform excites me...

That's... that's all I meant..."

Vera could see that as she spoke, Tiffany's embarrassment faded. She had gotten comfortable speaking to Vera about such matters and it actually helped her feel better about things like this. Of course, Vera could also see that as the pretty blonde described the way the uniform made her feel, her arousal began to spike as well. Tiffany's stiff, erect nipples were standing out clearly against the thin, revealing fabric of her top now, the standard issue uniform blouse little protection against such an occurrence.

"My... my purpose is to serve, Ms. Matsumoto..."

Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:02 pm

The Head Girl's gaze took in the student sitting across from her. The aura was flaring once more with what could be described as lust and desire. Vera could see those cheeks remained flushed, eyes dilated, and nipples were poking through the woman's bra and blouse.

"Yes, that is what you told me," Vera replied, "Then why are you so eager to return the uniform if you desire nothing more than to wear it again? That previous night was only a single lesson on not just business but, how to serve. How to be owned... Those lessons could continue if you continue to perform within and beyond expectations. Naturally, such lessons will be very different from the other topics I shall teach. Before was merely a taste of what there is to offer. Complete devotion and obedience is rewarded. Selfish disobedience is punished and can lead to being discarded, leaving you with no one to own and command you."

"I know how you feel about me. I know you want to feel my touch. Just like all who become mine, you will have to earn my attention. That is, assuming you wish to continue to serve. If not, then yes, return the uniform at your earliest convenience."

Vera had shown and taught much within the fed times Tiffany had entered her suite. She would keep her promise to help guide this student and learn about business while also showing a bit more about the life of a Head Girl and her Prefects. The final thing she taught and was offering once more was lessons in submission and obedience. She had already broken down and molded this student little by little. If Tiffany wished to continue to see what was further down this path, she merely had to ask.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:02 pm

"Yes, Ms. Matsumoto. I... I wish very much to continue to serve you. It would be my honor. But... even if the uniform is to be for me... shouldn't I bring it back here to make proper use of it? I like it... but... I fear my use of it is not it's intended purpose."

After a brief pause so that Vera could answer the question of the uniform, Tiffany asked another question.

"Ms. Matsumoto, I feel I have shown that I am willing to comply with whatever you wish of me. And, I hope I have shown too, that pleasing you brings me incomparable joy. But... I think it would help me to know with somewhat more certainty what your expectations of me are... in order to serve you better, I mean. Surely, there is some... more specific... purpose I might serve to fill for you..."

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:42 pm

"I have stated my expectations before," Vera answered, "Much like your purpose here at this school, you are to strive to excel in all you do. I only know as much as you have told me and what I have seen in you. That is no different from any other student or Prefect who wishes to earn my favor. I did not know what they were capable of and in some cases, neither did they. They decided and learned what they felt I needed and what they could accomplish reliably and offered to do so. Those mundane tasks that you looked down upon were things some students decided to focus on as even that lightened the burden."

"If I feel there is something specific that would serve my purpose better, I will consider assigning it," the Head Girl added, "If you feel there is something you can do that will aid me, speak up. Otherwise, use this as an opportunity to learn and grow as always. You may think you have fulfilled the basics but we have not scratched the surface. Your discipline and self-control still needs work. Besides... If you want to wear that uniform more often, you best be able to perform the role of maid. I will not tolerate half measures."

"I believe you have some dishes to tend to," Vera said, regarding the dish and teacup the Head Girl had pushed away, signalling that she was done with her dinner.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:08 am

"Of course, Ms. Matsumoto. I meant no offense. This is just... very different for me. Sometimes, I feel unsure of what exactly it is that I'm doing... I just know that I really like being here... around you. It would be a great honor to learn as much as I can from you."

Tiffany rose and began clearing away the dishes.

As she worked she asked, "There has always been something that I don't fully understand... so, what is the difference between head girls and prefects?"

Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:12 pm

"There was no offense taken," the silver haired woman replied.

The dishes were taken to the kitchen by Tiffany. Vera returned to looking over some files while sitting on the sofa. The blonde student began washing dishes at the sink before speaking up with another question.

"A student is promoted by a Headmaster into a Head Girl. Head Girls serve directly under a Headmaster and oversee Shokushu. The duties and expectations we have spoken of in the past. I represent my Headmaster, help maintain order, and handle various school events. More specific duties depends on the Headmaster and Head Girl in question. But in general, we are seen as just below the teaching staff as far as rank and position go. Prefects serve under a Head Girl, that is who they report to with all rule violations and demerits that they found through the week. They represent their Head Girl and focus more on assigning demerits and maintaining cleanliness on campus and their assigned floor of the dorms. Besides the renown of representing a Head Girl, Prefects have no authority to correct students unless specifically told by a Head Girl or staff."

"Does that answer your question?" Vera asked, "Are there more specific things you wish to know about those positions. They are a bit different from a student council or club position. Head Girls tend to have some level of authority over other students due to working directly under a Headmaster."

After a bit, a question came from Vera. "Is there anything you missed in your duties so far, Ms. Sterling?"

Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next