View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Snooping too far (Shotaro Kirigri and Vera Matsumoto) 

Post Re: Snooping too far (Shotaro Kirigri and Vera Matsumoto)
Kirigiri's face slowly drops as she listens to the words as she looks at Vera before resting her hands on her lap. "Your right, what I am here to do is help you," She says softly giving a small bow of her head. "Ever since our time in the basement these strange feelings kept growing inside me, and I thought you were the only one I could trust with helping me with such an issue." She says softly giving Vera a small smile.

"I wanted to explore and see what I enjoy and thanks to the time of me working for you tonight, I've learned alot, I think I can handle the 'itch' problems on my own for now Ms Matsumoto." She says softly. "I already got what I wanted, while I'll admit the cherry on top would be to have your touch again as you did back at the basement. But it's not needed now." She says softly before taking another bite of her food. "So once our dinner is sorted and I've cleaned the kitchen, I think I can prepare to return to my dorm and sort the rest out myself. But I know this won't be the last time we meet, as I promised if I hear anything about the Tramps I shall report it to you." She says gently as she sips her tea.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 am

Whether Kirigiri got control over her issue or simply recognized that this method was not enough to earn a more sensual encounter, the student was willing to call it a night. It was perhaps for the best. While Vera has awarded many of her prefects, servants, and pets with her touch; it was on her own terms and not decided by a student's libido. The Head Girl wanted to wait and see what this students does in the future before pressing matters further.

"Very well," Vera stated as she pushed her plate away, "You have not completely wasted my time and you seem to recognize that you need to reflect on this matter more. So I see no reason to assign demerits nor correct you for trying to gain sexual favors from a Head Girl. If these matters continue to be a problem, I recommend speaking with the counselor and nurse. But, you may report matters about the Tramps to me. Dorm specific matters can be left to the Prefect in charge of that floor. They will decide to pass it to their Head Girl if necessary."

"Before you resume your duties, is there anything else you wish to ask of me, Ms. Shotaro?" May as well ask whatever the student can while having the Head Girl's attention. More that was answered here and now means less times the student has to climb this tower to see the Head Girl.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 pm

Kirigiri gives a soft smile and finishes her dinner off as well finishing her tea with a satisfied sigh. She would nod at her bringing anything about the Tramps to Vera while any dorm related issues she'd bring to the Prefect incharge. Saying she'd notify whoever was incharge of that area on the way to her own dorm. She would nod and take the advice on seeing someone if her issues continue to be an issue. But when the offer to ask any questions comes up she gives a soft nod of her head.

"Well I guess I only really have two questions. The first is about Nodoka, despite what she's gone she is a lovely girl just being led away from the path by that dormmate of hers, I just wanted to know if the school will attempt to correct them both?" Kirigiri says but she almost looks concerned no doubt for her friend. Worried Nodoka might be more terrified than she was when in the basement. The little bluenette was such a timid girl from what Kirigiri had seen.

Once Vera answered her question she'd speak once more. "One minor question left I wanted to ask is what would you like me to do with the uniform and ropes once I've finished the dishes and cleaning the kitchen?" She asked. Gently standing up to gather the plates and cups and bows her head before leaving to the kitchen to handle the cleaning of the plates and any of the items she used to cook the dinner making sure the kitchen was nice and clean for Vera.

She would step out saying that was the last task complete and would head to the closet to get changed back into her school outfit and place the ropes and maid outfit where Vera had requested she handle them with. Blushing at the state of the rope that had been on her crotch.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:29 pm

"If Ms. Ley has broken the rules, she will receive demerits," Vera stated, "If the matter is serious enough to warrant correction, she will be corrected. It is of no concern to you. You are her friend but she is still an adult who made her own decisions." The Head Girl did not soften her stance. Rules were to be enforced and order must be maintained. There were no exceptions among the student body. Even if Vera turned a blind eye, someone else would then take the matter, most likely one who is far harsher than the silver haired woman.

"Clean the uniform and rope before returning it to me. It does not have to be tonight," the Head Girl answered the second question simply. Either Kirigiri would have to take it back to her dorm to clean and return later or she would have to prolong this night even more.

Once Kirigiri had changed back to a student uniform, Vera would look her over to ensure there were no uniform violations. If there was nothing else, the Head Girl would walk Kiri to the door. "Good night, Ms. Shotaro."

Further observation of this student would be required. Being called a Queen... Vera was certain that would earn some laughs from the staff and Headmasters. In the end, a Head Girl was just a fancy slave serving those at the top. She rather there not be any unnecessary confusion about her position. Whether Kirigiri would prove useful as a Prefect or pet would have to wait till another day.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5