View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 clean up time(for Asuka ) 

Post clean up time(for Asuka )
Evy was just wearing a back sports bra and spandex shorts as she ups up some papers "I go to sleep for a year and Kim just messes this place up wonderful." she says before she comes across a DVD "hmm Dragon Pink I remember this." she thought of just taking a break and started to put the DVD in and watch as she watches she started to feel alittle horny

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:10 am

Post Re: clean up time(for Asuka )
Asuka had just finished her last class of the day, hurrying back to her dorm room her head in a book as she walked along, bumping into a person or two as she did. No one really paid her too much attention.... she was well known for being a bit ditsy... and a little clutsy at times. And it had been a while since she had had a girlfriend on campus. in stead, she had buckled down to her schoolwork wanting to get good grades as she started her junior year at Shokushu.
Coming up to where her room was, she naturally walked into the one just past hers...... where an ex-girlfriend of hers, or was it two? lived...
As she shut the door behind her, and pulled her tie off her school uniform, unbuttoning few buttons, she looked up to see the video that just started... and where she was...
"Oh! I'm sorry! K-Ev..... ummmm....." then seeing what was playing, blushed a deep deep red.....

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:19 am

Evy spread her legs and started to rub her pussy until she hared someone walked in and blinked seeing who it was "oh Asuka its you.... long time no see huh.." she says glad to see and old friend as she stop the video "soo.... where ya been Kim's been worried about you then again so have I.."

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:23 am

Suddenly realizing that she had been staring at where her friend ahd been rubbing herself, Asuka blushed anew.
"Uhmm.. well, thank you Evy. It's ALWAYS nice to see you... and Kim! I"ve missed you both terribly! Well, I had been going out with someone for quite a while.. and she got SOOO jealous if I even looked at another girl! And lately, I've just been studying..... how... how've you been doing??"
Looking around at the room...."Is it kinda warm in here?? I didn't mean to ...oh gods.... interrupt anything....."

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:28 am

she would nod as she push the button for the movie to start playing again "no its alright stay well if you want to that is..." she says while still rubbing her self while looking into her eyes "please stay Kim would be so happy to see you."

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:33 am

Asuka felt her body instantly respond to the sight in front of her. A thrill through her that reached her sex.... and her nipples as her breasts swelled in a passionate response.
She should leave...... she knew that she should.... but memories flooded back to her... of passion... of pain... of humiliation... of..... longing...
Taking a seat beside Evy, not once taking her eyes of hers, Asuka asked , flustered.....
"So.... so.. what are we watching Evy?" her short skirt riding up her creamy thighs...... and knew her nipples stood out prominently for her friend to see...

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 am

she would see how hard Asuka's nipples were her nipples were hard as well as it pokes through her shirt as she pants softly and rubs her pussy more "its called Dragon Pink I found it while I was cleaning up and thought I would take a break and watch it" she says while watching a man a woman start to have sex "oh god.." she would say softly as her pussy gets wet showing a a nice view of her pussy through her shorts

Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:19 am

"Oh my gods! Look how big that man is!!" Asuka gasped looking dazzled, "Is that how big men are? I've never been with one before..... only ...ummm.. girls..."
"ANything like that wouldn't fit in ME!" she said, then glanced down to where her friends' fingers were busily working.
"Oh!" blushingly Asuka had found herself with her own handin her lap unconciously slipped under her short skirt.
For being a virgin (girls didn't count did they??? And the monsters wer only a dream or dark fantasy...) she knew she shouldn't have all these sexual feelings.... she was after all, a 'good girl'.
So why in the world was she always drawn to girls like Kimmie and Evy?? Well, they were HOT for one thing..... and other things that made her blush...

Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Evy chuckled "eh I think I could take it I know Kim wouldn't mind taking it either." she says while rubbing her pussy more and then looked at Asuka "Asuka dear why are you blushing so much my dear?" she says while she starts to reach out to play with the girl's breasts "drop the good girl act and show your true self."

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:14 pm

"But.... but Evy.... I AM a good girl now!" Asuka said, trying to keep her eyes away from the gaze of her friend. But like a deer in the headlights of a car, sat frozen as Evy reached for her.
Almmost as if she were using magic, the nearnes of Evy's fingertips, caused Asuka's nipples to bloom.... pressing tight against her blouse. Or was it the scent of Evy's arousal that caused her own? Or was it the faint moist sounds of Evy playing with herself..... so wet the girl had soaked through her panties.
Or was it the movie they were watching..... who knew? All Asuka knew was that she was getting wet herself..

Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:21 pm

she just chuckles at that and rubs the girl's nipples and goes under her shirt and start to tug her nipple "then we will just have to bring that bad girl out again." she says before getting on top of her and started to kiss her deeply

Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:33 am

"OOoohhhh Evyyyyyy.." Asuka moaned as her friend slid her hand up tweaking her already hardened nipple. A thrill of desire ran straight from one bud to the other between her legs.
Evy's sweet taste filled her mouth as the other girl explored her relentlessly with her slow, demanding kiss.... her tongue claiming possession of her mouth again with the deeeeep french kiss.
The buxom young Nipponese student let herself be toppled over on her back as Evy slid her delightful body over her.
"Ohhhh Ki---Evy... I've waited for so looooonnnggg..." Asuka gasped in a small respite of their kiss .

Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:39 am

she smirks and kissed her softly before she moved her fingers and started to rub her pussy and suck on her nipples "come on baby show me the real you." she says while she thrust her fingers in and pumps slowly in and out as she kisses her once more "moan for me."

Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:04 pm

"No please.... Evvyyyyy....... uhh... oh please..." Asuka writhed back and forth, knowing she should stop the girl from fingering her. But she was soooo wet as the sounds of Evy fingering her sopping sex mixed with the hentai movie in the background.
'OOOhhhh goooooooddd!!!" Asuka moaned into the passionate kiss of her former and now present lover.
"That feels soooo good Evy!!"

Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Evy would grin and thrust her finger harder into the girl as she licks her ear and smiles "that's right baby give into the lust." she says before getting a dildo and started to suck on it

"Asuka would you like to be apart of our family?"

Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]