View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dawns final words. 

Post Re: Dawns final words.
(hey Cassie, I do remember this but my college is nearing the end and I haven't have the time yet to post. Please give me a bit of time. thanks. I promise I will post when I can.)

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Post Re: Dawns final words.
(I apologize for the very long wait. Very very sorry -.-')

I smiled at what she told me, I knew full well how Linnis is. As well as her wife, and also senior Sondra. They are both so...well horny? No not really, just very VERY friendly. I never had a problem with both of them actually, Linnis knew my limit, but she doesn't seem to mind doing that to everyone else. I remember Linnis telling me Sondra doesn't mind at all of her playing around with others. And to be honest, Sondra has a huge room, for 5 people, so you do things in her room, everyone else would know too.

"Linnis, she is just very friendly. I never really been approached by her, even though I kind of know she would love to if I gave her any signs. Under it all though, it's just she cares a lot, just shows it in odd ways..." Which is true in most respects. She has a lot of sexual needs, and shows it especially when Sondra disappears, which happens a lot. More so then me, which is just very disturbing. If I hadn't known better, this Cassie is trying to do something...what was it?

"Back to your question, yes Kasumi was very special to me. She did everything to make me feel better here on campus. However, everyone in my class did the same thing. It is just heartbreaking to realize everyone but one or two of us are gone..." I trailed off from there, it was no point in trying to dig up more painful memories. The more I talk about what happened with my classmates, the harder it seems to me. I tried not to dig into someone's head when I know it was rude to do it. I don't want to, but something has been bugging me from the get go about all of this.

Why DID they send someone to take down my thoughts? Was it because they are planning to take me out soon? Was this all about that? Was she really working for them? No, I can't jump to conclusions, the campus has always used girls without there knowledge. Maybe this is just the same, this Cassie girl has no clue what the campus is about? No, that isn't it either, then what was it?! Where is the answer for this?

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2